Israel - Palestine discussion thread

Iran:

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

It looks like Israel backed off something truly provocative and did something...well I'm not sure what they did. I'm not sure Iran is ever going to let us know what they did either. Maybe they wrote "Shalom" with missile craters on some patch of desert.

Last edited:
Iran:

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

It looks like Israel backed off something truly provocative and did something...well I'm not sure what they did. I'm not sure Iran is ever going to let us know what they did either. Maybe they wrote "Shalom" with missile craters on some patch of desert.
Is silence from Iran scoffing at Israel or showing some sort of failure?

Is silence from Iran scoffing at Israel or showing some sort of failure?
Silence from Iran means that the Mullahs don't want to escalate further and the attack was small enough that they can sweep it under the rug without looking weak.

This is a weird situation. There's been a tit for tat for tit and somehow there is no clear loser...or winner really. Joe Biden seems to have avoided a war by talking down the Israelis, Israel shot down a bunch of missiles, and Iran landed 9 missiles on target in Israel despite Israel having the most sophisticated missile defense system in the world AND with the US, UK, Jordan, and even Syria assisting. I'm not sure what we learned here. Maybe both countries will think twice before ****ing with each other again? That might be a useful takeaway?

Last edited:
Back