Perfect Balance's Gallery (Update: LIME GREEN Lowrider Dodge Ram /Please look.)

speed junkie #2
Nice pics but the one at the High Speed Ring looks like it has bad graphics like ps1 or something.
Well, now that I see it enlarged it looks better but to me it looks like a computer game; weird.

anyways, nice pics 👍

Master_Yoda
:yuck: reality check, park beches don't belong on a NSX, maby some crapy pick-up truck but NSX.
Whats wrong with an nsx having a wing and since when do people put wings on trucks :odd:
Althow I do think that that actual choice of wing does suck :indiff: it makes it look like a ricer :yuck:

speed junkie #2
Whats wrong with an nsx having a wing and since when do people put wings on trucks :odd:
Althow I do think that that actual choice of wing does suck :indiff: it makes it look like a ricer :yuck:
Yea I need to change the wing, that was one of my first cars in the game so I hadn't really figured out everything, but I think it looks better with a wing, And it's faster!(more downforce) 👍

He PB! something straight out of my CFshop! My version of your silvia!

sil1oo.jpg

Thanks man, I posted the other one and wrote that it was done in your shop, then I realized it was done by someone else and now I feel stupid because I didnt give him any credit for it. So whoever did it thanks also. And thanks again for this one s12ken!

It's ok man, i just got around to doing this one now coz i was lazy, i also have a cf'ed Silverado in the "Shop"! hehe

Hey one more rally update and then I'll go back to tarmac for a while.
Citroen

Lancer

A little bit of the yellow bird.

This one was inspired by Div is back.

Out of the rally pics the only ones that i liked were thr Citroen one thats half of the rear left of the car and the lancer one at the center of the three. BTY both the Yellow Birds were great, but you should take more time on them; im sure you can do better.

Back