PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,048 comments
FWIW: I prefer the non GR1 Mazda LM55 VGT. It's quite a bit faster than its GR1 sibling and is allowed in the event. Reason to run the GR1 is usually fuel economy, but it was a no-stop race for me with the regular LM55 using medium racing tires and fuel map 2 (might need 3 if you don't use manual, as it was near empty at finish).

Sorry but i don't pretend to buy this car.

I bought the car so Praiano won’t have to, and found the perfect setup. VR headset on and VR showroom of your choice. However, PD has dropped the ball by not having Pebble Beach as a VR showroom location!

I had the same issue as him, but don’t have either of those cars and I’m credit poor at the moment. I had to start the game over (long story). I beat it with the ‘23 Honda Super Formula. Beautiful, fun track btw.

I hope you’re well my friend. I haven’t been on here in over a year.

I've put the non swap Gr.4 tune on the Bugatti swap for now, but there's no such option yet for the NSX Gr.4. Not sure how competitive either will be, but they surely have to be more usable than the Bugatti engine swap cars which are pretty useless in game.
I do the same with any engine swap builds that P has a non-swap tune for but no swap-tune and then adjust from there until the maestro puts one up himself.

Last edited:
It could be a good combo if there was a race for it offline.
Too much consumption at 800PP WTC800 .
To much limiter and still too much consumption for WTC700. Le Mans or else.
So i really don't know what kind of power / tires , for online lobby only.
You were totally right. I just tried it and I could do 2 laps on fuel mix 6. Completely unusable apart from undrivable without tuning

Honda NSX GR4 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.46

Engine SWAP: LS7-Rampage
The main problem for this SWAP is the gas consumption. The other one is the weak downforce for a 800PP maxed setting. It's possible and almost ok but at very high speed with so much power , the car would need some more downforce to contain some bad move.
For this reason i stay with a 700PP , it's as performant, very pleasant to drive as any good tuned 700PP road car and can be raced together. Even consumption are matching with others powerfull super cars.

1714565899757.png
1714565911187.png
1714565923879.png
1714565936688.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

After 3 race and 3 hours of Nations cup , my shoulders hurt Force feed back is real with Fanatic , no joke. I finally get a position 4 with a 245 points earned.
A very diffucult race , 24 laps on Daytona , needed to stay safe and without damages after the 1 lap that was everytime a real carnage.
Happy with my new rank but the DR stay the same after first catastrophic 1st race.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240502005452.jpg

Maestro mi può aiutare con Honda NSXGr4 su pista dragon trail litorale setaup?
In English please, the rules of gtplanet.
This is an “all track setting”. It's ok for Dragon Trail. You may need to adjust gears and front downforce if you need more grip (but less power for the same 700PP). The chassis is ok.

Last edited:
In inglese s'il vous plaît, les règles de gtplanet.
Il s'agit d'un "réglage de toutes les pistes". Questo è ok per Dragon Trail. Faudra peut-être Adapter les vitesses et l'appui avant si vous avez besoin de plus d'adhérence (mais moins de puissance pour le même 700PP). Il telaio è ok.
Grazie come sempre Top 👍

FWIW: I prefer the non GR1 Mazda LM55 VGT. It's quite a bit faster than its GR1 sibling and is allowed in the event. Reason to run the GR1 is usually fuel economy, but it was a no-stop race for me with the regular LM55 using medium racing tires and fuel map 2 (might need 3 if you don't use manual, as it was near empty at finish).
I have been using the same Mazda LM55 VGT and noticed its superiority over most cars tuned around 900-950pp. After reading this comment yesterday, I mimicked as much of Praiano's Gr1 version tuning as it would allow me on the regular version. I have the top speed set to 240 and the Final Gear set to 2.500. That allowed the 1st gear to be 105 and the 8th gear at 546. That made a big difference in finally getting P1 on the weekly challenge. With the longer gearbox, I did the 10 laps on FM1 with no stop.

Online lobby 700PP racing with no gas consumption ??? I don't know , up to you. It's not a top competitive car for WTC700 races but it still can do it.

I won lemans grind with it today easily using FM6 all the time. You just need to do a lot of short shifting and keep the revs low for 3 laps, than 2x 2 laps at normal shifting

Ferrari Enzo '02 - 800PP - Racing SoftTires - All track - 1.39
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing Custom

Just some few changes , 1.32 setting was a bit front lazzy. Now it's ok i think. Laping 1:34 / 35 on Sardegna for 2 stop at FM6 for a 25:00 minutes race.

View attachment 1298280View attachment 1298281View attachment 1298282View attachment 1298283

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Didn't like how the car handled in stock, with this tune it flies!! Amazing stuff Maestro.

Such a pleasure to drive

Mr. Praiano a little curiosity, what are your favorite cars in the game? A mix of interior, exterior and sound 😊 thanks!
Talking about a single car , out of the driving pleasure , basing only yours 3 point only.
Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.41
I love this car since i was kid. I remember when i was 10 , looking live 24H Le Mans race on our white & black TV . I had a little model car of this model , always in my pocket on the way to school.
1714688486704.png

Adding driving pleasure in the game , perhaps Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupé '54 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
There is a lot more perfect drive , beautifull , sounding cars in this game.

Talking about a single car , out of the driving pleasure , basing only yours 3 point only.
Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.41
I love this car since i was kid. I remember when i was 10 , looking live 24H Le Mans race on our white & black TV . I had a little model car of this model , always in my pocket on the way to school.
View attachment 1352188
Adding driving pleasure in the game , perhaps Ferrari 500 Mondial Coupé '54 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.34
There is a lot more perfect drive , beautifull , sounding cars in this game.
Yesterday I tried the McLaren F1 GTR BMW (800PP), the Cobra Daytona and the Ferrari 330 P4 (700PP). Other 3 masterpieces and perfect setup 💪 thanks!

For the last round 5 of the Nations cup , i had some problems with the Red Bull X2019 comp.
My Fanatec DD Pro wheel was a setting SEN to AUTO but i've found the wheel input very slow. Too much rotation in my opinion.
Sen i set the SEN to 600 then 500 and finaly 400 . The precision and quick answer help me to keep the line of this monster.
I'm training a lot for this last round tonight tomorrow but it'll be hard to drive very fast for 22 laps. It's a good oportunity to learn a car that i almost never drive in this game. I don't know about the gas consumption of this bolid but i will need severals cup of coffee to keep on eye on it. :lol:

Last edited:
Porsche GT3 RS (992) '22 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40

Rims size 20" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

#911 GT3 RS '22 // 776hp 10900rpm - 402ft.lb at 9100rpm // 2692lbs // Downforce fr350 rear650 // RM tires for 800PP
#911 GT3 RS '16 // 686hp 9300rpm - 409ft.lb at 8100rpm // 2504lbs // Downforce fr186 rear480 // RS tires for 800PP

Differents numbers and tires , the '22 have a fixed downforce , both have the same performance , the '22 is less performant with minimum weight (ballast added) don't need some weight reduction , just low down to this weight .

Together with the top 800PP cars at SPA or similar track , more grip less speed than Vulcan , McLaren F1 GTr BMW '95 for example.

This car is very bad at 700PP due to low speed.

View attachment 1300211View attachment 1300212View attachment 1300213View attachment 1300214

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Finally I'm back from school, and just got myself this Porsche as a self-reward, so I must ask you to please make this car but maxed out!!!

Tysm in advance!!! You're a magician of tunes!

Finally I'm back from school, and just got myself this Porsche as a self-reward, so I must ask you to please make this car but maxed out!!!

Tysm in advance!!! You're a magician of tunes!
It's already maxed out , just need to add racing soft and take out ballast.

Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT - 1010PP Maxed - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.46
Faster than a Redbull X2019 Competition on SPA , Superior grip for medium to high speed corners. This car was a lottery gift yesterday and it was a very good surprise for me on track. You can use DRS almost everywhere but it take out a lot of front grip. The car stay very stable in any occasion. Even wheel spin out corner is zero with all this power , it's another GT7 mistery.

1714937005843.png
1714937019899.png
1714937033431.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

We're all aware of the 1st gear ratio bug introduced with one of the recent updates. I'm hoping someone can help me understand something.

This is the Ferrari F50 with Praiano's 1.35 tune applied. See the first gear says a speed of 86 kph.

Check out the video below. Look at the speed that the car goes to in first gear. A lot more than 86.

What does the 86 actually mean if it doesn't represent the top speed for the gear?

IMG_2971.JPG

Back