The Active Stock Market Trader, or Traders of Other (Crypto ect.) Market's Thing's Thread.

I'd touch it for a mere billion dollars. I could use that to buy many peanuts.

The problem is that it's just tulip mania all over again. A completely speculative market that has almost no real world value, and so just ends up being a bunch of grifters all scamming each other in an attempt to not be the idiot holding the bag at the end. It's about as effective a way of making money as buying lottery tickets.
It's worse because it's a colossal waste of power that could be used productively.

I'd touch it for a mere billion dollars. I could use that to buy many peanuts.

The problem is that it's just tulip mania all over again. A completely speculative market that has almost no real world value, and so just ends up being a bunch of grifters all scamming each other in an attempt to not be the idiot holding the bag at the end. It's about as effective a way of making money as buying lottery tickets.
Not so much pass the parcel until the music stops but pass the hyperlink until the server shuts down.

Man, Ferrari's been doing great lately. Too bad that when I bought it at around $209/share, I only bought five shares...

Last edited:
Man, Ferrari's been doing great lately. Too bad that when I bought it at around $209/share, I only bought five shares...
Keep cranking out those SUVs....I guess? Ferrari is definitely on the Gucci trajectory - hollowing out its brand to increase sales volume.

Back