Vice City Record Book V3.0

• Thread starter Spuds725
  • 2,075 comments
Updated rankings--

I did not add any new categories yet-- I want to have a vote on this.

I did remove the superjump categories from the rankings as this gave me 19 points and KM 13 points and none to anyone else. I moved these categories to the bottom of the recordbook-- I hope to add thes back if 3 more people ever try it (they are too fun not to do)-- this knocked him and me down a fair amount of points but did not affect the order of the rankings so I doubt there will be any complaints.

Also, I added my accuracy record into the recordbook on my 9% completed game 416,000%-- yes it was from using the glitch but so is everyone elses in there and I'm not sure if most of them were in 100% games anyway.

I'm thinking of adding a second accuracy category for games that are at 100%.

I will likely start a couple of poll threads to vote on the different categories.

Spuds

Attachments

• hallfame.jpg
    hallfame.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 163
I posted my "new" killing method in the "killing time" thread. If anyone beats my media attention record with this method, please let me know that was what you used to raise it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-30581.html

You will be surprised with the location of it--I'm surprised no one found it sooner. Its alot simpler then the Hunter method but not quite as fast--is fairly boring though, and it requires 2 hands which makes it hard to drink coffee while killing with this method (unlike the Hunter method).

Enjoy!! :)

Spuds

Latest--

CR 972476 (in the home stretch-- I think I'll make it by saturday)
Time: 390:06
Kills: 417238

Seagulls sniped- 704 (I found a very good spot) :D
Media attention- 6251

I also improved a few races:

Border run: 1:19
Tour: 2:07--

I can't post any pics til my new PC comes (I ordered a new Dell on Sunday)--hopefully will be here by the weekend.

Some new Sunshine Auto race times:

Border Run - 1:12
Capital Cruise - 1:28
Tour! - 2:07

KM.

Attachments

• vc3 002.jpg
    vc3 002.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 89
Tour! - 2:00

It could have been a few seconds less but I hit a van just north of the Vice Point Mall and spun out. I still haven't managed a perfect run at this race. There's a 1:55 time for the taking if someone can get a clean run in a Hotring Racer.

KM.

Attachments

• tour record 2-00.jpg
    tour record 2-00.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 86
Originally posted by KieranMurphy
Tour! - 2:00

It could have been a few seconds less but I hit a van just north of the Vice Point Mall and spun out. I still haven't managed a perfect run at this race. There's a 1:55 time for the taking if someone can get a clean run in a Hotring Racer.

KM.

Yeah a clean run is almost impossible in that one--alot of traffic in that race and the roads are so narrow for most of the race-- of course you hit the van on the wide section.

I did play a little today

kills 420009
CR -- I didn't write down

Border run 1:17 (I'm slowly improving this one)-- at the mercy of the traffic in this one too.

Updated--

EDIT--

If there are any other categories people want added, please let me know and I will at least put up a poll and let you all decide.

Off hand the only ones remaining that might go in the record book would be
--Auto repair and painting budget
--Fashion budget
--Weapons budget
--Sprayings
--Safe house visits
--People wasted by others
--Bullets fired
--Bullets that hit
--(Max) Daily police spending (this amount varies depending on how much havoc you have been causing lately--would likely need a screenshot of this one)

Goddamn but it's hard to beat 45 seconds for Terminal Velocity. The most nasty stretch is the one highlighted on the attached pic.

Every single time I race this race, that stretch is chockablock with big square ugly trucks that drive at 4 miles an hour and take up both sides of the hogging from both directions.

Stupid bastards, I'll teach 'em a lesson.

KM.

Attachments

• terminalvelocity.jpg
    terminalvelocity.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 77
Goddamn but it's hard to beat 45 seconds for Terminal Velocity. The most nasty stretch is the one highlighted on the attached pic.

Every single time I race this race, that stretch is chockablock with big square ugly trucks that drive at 4 miles an hour and take up both sides of the hogging from both directions.

Stupid bastards, I'll teach 'em a lesson.

KM.

AHHAHHA :P :lol:

I totally agree they always stuff up the run :banghead: :banghead:

Tired popped – 3775
Headshots – 10362
Gang members wasted – 20808
Distance on foot – 256
Distance in car – 2609
Distance on bike – 880
Distance in boat – 49
Distance in golf cart – 142
Distance in helicopter – 938
Highest media attention – 5474 (yup, that was using your new killing method Spuds)

KM.

Attachments

• newrecords.jpg
    newrecords.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 61
I don't have a problem with it-- the timed records will be seperated though (since the vehicle parameters are likely different--like I did the PC records)-- I do know of a place that has a PC recordbook but haven't seen an XBox one around.

Spuds

ps I went out of town for the weekend and so got NO play time. I'm still sitting around 975,000 for my CR. I GUARANTEE Godfather by next weekend.

Updated--

RC Helicopter checkpoint - 5:01
Ocean Drive - 0:53
Tour! - 1:59
Checkpoint Charlie - 2:17

I don't have to post a screen now, I will tonight.

KM.

BUT NOT QUICK ENOUGH PEOPLE, I BEAT IT BY 1 SECOND AND I HAVE PROOF.

Sorry i got excited.

pricey-VCStats.jpg

Thankyou, Thankyou. :D

What you think?

Originally posted by Hell No
BUT NOT QUICK ENOUGH PEOPLE, I BEAT IT BY 1 SECOND AND I HAVE PROOF.

Sorry i got excited.

Thankyou, Thankyou. :D

What you think?

Great time on that one. But boy you sure suck at the other races--how can you be so good on that one and so bad on the others???

I'm at just over 985,000 on my CR-- two more killing sprees should do it.

Updated--

Originally posted by Spuds725
Great time on that one. But boy you sure suck at the other races--how can you be so good on that one and so bad on the others???

That's kinda what I was thinking. 2:22 for Border Run, 3:12 for Capital Cruise?

Anyhoo, here's my screenshot for my recent records:

Attachments

• vcrecord3.jpg
    vcrecord3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
PS Spuds,

Would you hurry the **** up and just get 1,000,000 CR already. I'm bored waiting for you.

KM.

You sure you want me to get Godfather--- If I didn't have to kill all the damn time, I could actually compete with you in some categories-- you may soon wish I never got it.

I'm working on a method to get 4,000 kills per hour....all headshots on gang members--while simultaneously setting records in street races :lol:

Sorry its taken me so long-- My kid is 16 months old and a hand full, I'm still remodeling part of my house, my PC died 2 weeks ago and I still need to recover data off that one to install on my new one (WINDOWS XP SUCKS BTW), I work a full time job-- well I at least have to be at work full time. So if I'm inconveniencing you....sorry.

You must sleep-- the kid cured me of that...

Also I just looked at the polls and the only overwhelming one so far is distance travelled poll-- I'm going to go ahead and move these up to their proper locations and it will be used in the next rankings update.

Spuds

Originally posted by Spuds725

I'm at just over 985,000 on my CR-- two more killing sprees should do it.

Updated--

Hey, didnt you remember about my data loss?

:banghead:

Why don't you just save 7 more people instead-- ok, I'll change it.

One more spree to go (I didn't have time to get it before I had to come in to work)-- maybe tomorrow-- thursday at the latest.

CR 993164
Kills 429116
Time 396:21
Helis 9119
Criminals 129869
Crim on vig 178177
Boats 2748

I have my camera drivers installed on my new PC so I will post my latest records and hopefully my Godfather pic after I get it.

Latest Posts

Back