What kind of digital camera do you use?

• Thread starter Blackbird.
  • 39 comments
Concord Eye-Q 4363Z

lizUixf8vxec.jpg

:lol:

63AvantiR3
Pentax *ist DS. More details and a link to my pictures here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1825795&postcount=29
I was thinking of getting an *ist DS but instead I decided on a Pentax *ist D (bigger and better), great digital SLR, and it takes my Pentax lenses (I have an MZ6 as my film SLR.)

I also have a Olympus C60Z which is a really good compact with 6 Megapixels and ggod handling and manual control, I would reccomend it to anyone of any level of experience thinking of getting a digital compact.

I have a Canon Digital Ixus 50 with 5 megapixels, but I pretty much stopped using it since I got a SE k750i mobile phone (with 2 megapixel camera).

Flame-returns
I was thinking of getting an *ist DS but instead I decided on a Pentax *ist D (bigger and better), great digital SLR, and it takes my Pentax lenses (I have an MZ6 as my film SLR.)
Nice choice, how do you like it? I wanted to get the *ist D because it uses compact flash and is a bit bigger to handle. Ultimately I decided against it though because the *ist DS shoots more frames in "continuous fire" mode before the buffer gives up. I do a lot of sports shooting, and shooting of moving objects so the continuous fire mode outweighed the other benefits I saw in the *ist D.

Back