You CANNOT trade cars worth 1,000,000 cr and over! Details within.

• Thread starter kingaraya
  • 435 comments
I think all cars above the 500.000 cr ... are unsellable.
:rolleyes:

My experience is that car value has to be (in new condition) below 1,000,000 cr.
A used car at the UCD below 1,000,000 cr of value that would cost 1,000,000 cr or more in new condition (0/0/0) isn`t sendable!

:indiff: But hasn`t this been told before???

My experience is that car value has to be (in new condition) below 1,000,000 cr.
A used car at the UCD below 1,000,000 cr of value that would cost 1,000,000 cr or more in new condition (0/0/0) isn`t sendable!

:indiff: But hasn`t this been told before???

While the post you quoted may have been a bit off topic because he was responding to another question, perhaps you should re-read the very last word in that quote, as the author was only stating that cars over 500k were unsellable, not untradeable 👍

Nice to hear 👍

Is that sarcasm, or are you actually glad that I put in effort to at least get the Veyron? The only reason I ask is because I don't want to assume that you were sarcastic or that you were actually sincere with your comment.

If you were honest with that post: The only car I have trouble getting is the Chapperal 2J. I can get the money, but I almost never see it in the Used Dealership.

While the post you quoted may have been a bit off topic because he was responding to another question, perhaps you should re-read the very last word in that quote, as the author was only stating that cars over 500k were unsellable, not untradeable 👍

Correct, my bad. Unsellable (ingame) unequal untradeable (gift from user to user). Even that there is quite a correlation...

Is that sarcasm, or are you actually glad that I put in effort to at least get the Veyron? The only reason I ask is because I don't want to assume that you were sarcastic or that you were actually sincere with your comment.

If you were honest with that post: The only car I have trouble getting is the Chapperal 2J. I can get the money, but I almost never see it in the Used Dealership.

The 2j is hard to find

Off topic to the OP but answers the question:

Birthday ticket 1970 is your choice! Easy to get the washing machine with use of the USB trick. 👍

Last edited:
The 2j is hard to find

Is it? I am fairly new player but I saw a 2j in the UCD today. Sadly I had 10mil but it was for 14 so.. I missed it 👎

Anyway I was wondering - if I had a triple zero car and accidentally I changed my main car to the triple zero and now its 1/0/0 (its with 1 change now). Does it have some value now? Or its useless and no one will want it? I am asking because if its useless now I will start driving it lol

Is it? I am fairly new player but I saw a 2j in the UCD today. Sadly I had 10mil but it was for 14 so.. I missed it 👎

Anyway I was wondering - if I had a triple zero car and accidentally I changed my main car to the triple zero and now its 1/0/0 (its with 1 change now). Does it have some value now? Or its useless and no one will want it? I am asking because if its useless now I will start driving it lol
To 0/0/0 collectors, yes, it's worthless. But as long as it's stock, I'm sure someone will take it off your hands.

Yeah but I will leave the car for myself. It was the racing version of the old Corvette thats on sale in the OCD right now. I guess its not a rare car anyway lol, but I am big fan of the Corvettes so I wanted to have it in complete mint condition 0/0/0 as personal collector item. Its not a big deal for me if its 1/0/0 but I am kinda p:censored:d in the same time xD

Last edited:
I think this is the most relevant thread. I hope you guys can help.

I'm running a series in the Online Competitions side of the thread. But, because of a very high number of cars in my series (I'm running 50+ choices,) not too many people wanted to form teams. It had gotten to the point, that people were using the same cars, but weren't forming teams.

So, I offered some "enticement" in the form of a $3,000,000 giveaway for anyone who joined/formed a team. It was a huge success. Now, I'm making good on my promise.

I want to give people a car around $900,000, but that can also be sold. For example, I tried to get the Enzo Ferrari, but that car isn't sell-able.

SO, I'm curious if there's an expensive car (so that people can get their money sooner) that's also sell-able and gift-able. Or, better yet, which is the best car, for gifting money, through the "send a gift and let them sell it" method.

The way I see the math, is that it would take me 3 days to send $3,000,000 at $1,000,000 per car, or 6 days at $500,000 per car. Then, multiply that by about six drivers, and then it becomes a problem; I want to get them their gifts sooner. Sure, if I spammed PSN with 18 accounts, I could get that done, but I'll just stick with my two accounts.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for helping!

Honestly? I think people would appreciate high end tickets more,sadly nothing can help with the time thing due to this stupid limit but yeah tickets from the seasonal's is my suggestion and you have two account so if they are both backed up you won't lose a thing when you send them out I know most cars from 20+ levels can't be sold but yeah..they should be raced or added to collections anyway in my opinion.

If they're both backed up? You mean, if I reset to XMB Dashboard, immediately after sending the cars?

Nah, I'm legitimate. :sly: I will actually do the seasonals to get them the cars. I'm about 4 xp away from level 39. Doing the seasonals for money isn't the real reason; I do it for the XP too. :)

But, isn't there a limit on the number of times you can get tickets from seasonals? I generally claim my tickets, (because I'm bumd-wait, no, typo, dumb)

B Spec racing! Get them to set their Bob's to share, then push them around the track. You can do 15 other drivers per 20 minutes.

Then when they cash them in, with the daily bonus of 200%, $1.5mil turned into $3mil.

B Spec racing! Get them to set their Bob's to share, then push them around the track. You can do 15 other drivers per 20 minutes.

Then when they cash them in, with the daily bonus of 200%, $1.5mil turned into $3mil.

OMG WAIT! GENIUS! :indiff: Unlike me, someone's smart. :)

If they're both backed up? You mean, if I reset to XMB Dashboard, immediately after sending the cars?

Nah, I'm legitimate. :sly: I will actually do the seasonals to get them the cars. I'm about 4 xp away from level 39. Doing the seasonals for money isn't the real reason; I do it for the XP too. :)

But, isn't there a limit on the number of times you can get tickets from seasonals? I generally claim my tickets, (because I'm bumd-wait, no, typo, dumb)

Hence why I said use your second account,and yes Mike's idea with the bob racing works too.

Right now I am trying to get the 2J, I made a track specifically for the purpose of spawning more cars in the UCD.

Okay, stopping by at this place to ask a question, just making sure...

I have two RX-7 LM Race Cars, which were priced in my UCD at 998,702 CR or something similar in the hundredths place each. They're under a million, but...does that second rule mean I can't trade them either?

Back