GT4 General Discussion and Questions

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 3,641 comments
barmyclown
If those pics are correct looks like the Le Mans circuit has the two chicanes on the mulsannes. Which will take away some of the sheer excitment of going over the rise at 400 + KMH. Or just going airbourne uncontrollably.

Yeah. Unfortunate but hey.

There's an image floating around somewhere posted by ALPHA of a car "uncontrollably airborne". I think it's the first car you have to pass in that 10 lapper at Fuji with the BMW McLaren in GT4 Prologue.

Stinky Chicken
Well that's a given, seeing the game is obviously fully complete and awaiting its PAL release. I don't know though... some people's children... cross your fingers, eh? :rolleyes:

Yeah but now we will see "I wish X car will be in the PAL version" or "I wish GT5 will have damage" or "I hope PSP GT4 will have Nurburgring" etc.

In time the old Rumor's & Speculation forum will have to come back.

Stinky Chicken
There's an image floating around somewhere posted by ALPHA of a car "uncontrollably airborne". I think it's the first car you have to pass in that 10 lapper at Fuji with the BMW McLaren in GT4 Prologue.
Here we go, with the RX8 LM and two more insane shots:

Stinky Chicken
Yeah. Unfortunate but hey.

Woohoo!

Attachments

• woohoo.jpg
    woohoo.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 280
Isn`t it wierd that there hasn`t been a first review yet?! I`m waiting to hear
about it, well this just proves how good Yamauchi is to keep the game to
himself untill release date. You just gotta respect that!
He isn`t king of racing games for nothing :dopey:
I still have to wait a couple of days to get mine :grumpy:

flamingwonky
GT wish list:
1. I would like to see parts that physically have mass. You want that TCS? Well, it will weigh down your car by a few pounds... Getting those hardcore brakes? They're heavier than the stock ones you have now... Then it would be great to have several 'makes' of parts, like different brakepads that sacrifice cost and mass for strength or are light and cheap but crappy... This would get rid of a lot of the linear tuning that is currently the only way.

That's a wicked idear! That would make the cars have a much more purposeful feel. ie: drift setup, drag, road....etc.. It'd also make online more interesting where it's a field of the same car.

Would anybody be able to shed any light on whether there are any new weather effects in GT4, as the official site still doesn't have the weather effects page up yet, its just a dead link at the moment, and I really wanted realistic weather effects in GT3.

IK think it's like GT3, some tracks have a wet vet version but no actual races while it's raining or anything.

Folks,

I am a new user of GTplanet. I loved this site.

:( Please, anybody have update regarding the time frame of GT4 in USA??????

Attachments

• Lamborghini 2.jpg
    Lamborghini 2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 878
Eh, no ones saying your ignorant, sorry if I came across like that, I have been blunt with some people lately without realising.

Back