Funny Pic Thread (Episode I: An Innocent Premise)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 3,914 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAMAROBOY69
Dont worry I will. :lol: I have the videos at home on a disk. I corrected my post above so that someone could PM me the monkey pic that way its not posted in here again.
pm me a link of the video as well :P

All your Calvin are belong to us!

AYBABTU.gif

I guess the link I sent out last night of the monkey video didnt work.. I sent a new one this morning. Everyone that wanted it, check your PM.

I just saw the PM, man. Thanks! :)

I'll watch it tonight though, yousendit is blocked here at work apparently....

FatAssBR
I just saw the PM, man. Thanks! :)

I'll watch it tonight though, yousendit is blocked here at work apparently....
Your welcome. I also just posted it at putfile.com and mabey your work wont block them. I will send you another PM.

Nah, putfile doesn't work here either. But don't worry, I can wait until tonight. :)

Thanks for the effort, though.

TwinTurboJay
He saying most of the stuff you are posting has already being posted!~!!!!! if you had gone through the thread, you would know that, instead of just posting old crap that everyone has already seen...

Swift
That's not what he meant. DA was talking about the fact that that picture is a repost. Infact, a member had that for their avatar for a while.

Anyway, check out the thread before posting pictures. No point in duplicates. :)

Ultrabeat That was pretty good. :lol:

Duke
His point was that many of the pictures you've posted have already been posted before.

I think you should spend less time posting and more time thinking, perhaps.

REPOSTED aswell ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back