Funny Pic Thread (Episode I: An Innocent Premise)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 3,914 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
unicronstrikesback5vp.jpg

funfire-de-1067372753-47.jpg

pimporior11292825027vy.jpg

twinscar.jpg

manip0165tk.jpg

n187701718_3778.jpg

kittylaunch1ko.gif
zangiefbaby2sv.gif
duffyattack5mf.gif

11322143774898oi.gif

paris5sk.gif

prepare4battle.png

I would not call that ''Extremely Funny'' but it made me smile....(talking about the snail)
:D at the fat kid and the MGS one
and that was a big hit :scared:

That monkey and elephant pics are nasty. the kid getting knocked down and the hockey one's are funny, and the checking the baby's diaper is really funny.
BTW, why is Paris HIlton holding a Game Cube and Soul Calibur?

Raghavan

That picture/gif has been posted a few pages back... the funny thing about it is that Paris has the same expression on all the pictures.

Raghavan

She must be a gamer, There is also a recent pic of her holding a Xbox360 bag.

FatAssBR
I don't think the monkey one is allowed here, but it's damn funny.
My girlfriend, my brother, and I were all at the zoo last year and this monkey was biting, pulling, and just beating the heck out of his penis. I have video of the entire scene. Some kid said "He is eating it like a sucker!" Everyone around was in tears laughing so hard and I even have that on video. :lol: :lol: I was going to post the vid but figured it was too graphic like Der Alta said. Oh well sorry guys.

ok ok give me a few days and I will hook you guys up. Can someone PM me the pic of the monkey that was posted in here? I want to see if it is the pic I sent around the office last year off of that video I took. Would be funny to find out its the same pic.

Folks, there have been a number of images with bad language in them recently. Not enough to get removed, but please, the same content rules apply to images and posts.

194GVan
you might as well pm me the link too when you get it uploaded camaroboy.
Dont worry I will. :lol: I have the videos at home on a disk. I corrected my post above so that someone could PM me the monkey pic that way its not posted in here again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back