Funny Pic Thread (Episode I: An Innocent Premise)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 3,914 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
owned.png

Please, double posting. There's an edit button you know.

Ok thats enough for today, have a laugh people...sorry, i went on a post rampage

and for dan, i never said that, i said i didn't needed YOUR comment on my post.seemly your quite anoying me, anyway enough about that

ENJOY THE POSTS people..... :dopey:

Couldn't you have made 1 post with all those picture in it? I think it would have been better but you won't accept my comment so ignore it.

gt_masta
Couldn't you have made 1 post with all those picture in it?

If he had done so, the thread would probably be dead by now. Let's all thank him instead for his astonishing effort in keeping it alive.

Eche1on
I haven't asked for you Comment.
You posted it here in a public forum. Asking for commentary is implied. Flash and GIF startlers wallow in lameness.
Eche1on
it would take to long.
How, exactly? Spamming is a great way to get your post count reset to zero.
Eche1on
PEOPLE, watch the 3 last pages, all super hillarious pictures of mine,
Ummm, no. Most of them are old and the ones that aren't do not qualify as "super hillarious" (sic).

Eche1on
Everyone with his/her own taste....
Apparently that works for you, but not for danoff? You didn't seem too happy to have him expressing his tastes.

Eche1on
Well i didn't consumed his mind...
Uhhhh, what? I read that 5 times and I can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Sooo, I'll kick myself for bothering, but what were you trying to say? You seem to think it wasn't acceptable for danoff to express his taste, but it is acceptable for you to express yours. That doesn't sit very well with people, nor should it.

Ofcourse he can give his comment, but im a lil hatetred to negative and extreme right people aka racistical people......But i know i have to live with that.

I mean, Nazi.... :grumpy: 🤬 :crazy:

What does that have to do with the thread? Duke hasn't said anything that's racially offensive. Just respect Danoff's opinion and get over it.

Eche1on
Ofcourse he can give his comment, but im a lil hatetred to negative and extreme right people aka racistical people......But i know i have to live with that.

I mean, Nazi.... :grumpy: 🤬 :crazy:
Who is rascist or Nazi? You are the only person here who has tried to stop somebody from expressing their opinion.

Anyone need to borrow this? I was saving it for my popcorn but someone else might need it worse than me. :lol:
whoopass.jpg

Duke
Who is rascist or Nazi? You are the only person here who has tried to stop somebody from expressing their opinion.

...expressing an opinion to try to save others the wasted time of clicking on those links. It was a community service. :)

Eche1on
but im a lil hatetred to negative and extreme right people aka racistical people.

Sorry, I found that sentence completely nonsensical. In my time at this forum I truly beleived I had managed to turn unfathomability into an art form, but that post completely blows my attempts to explain the British military structure to Y_W (banninated for being an idiot - thanks for the info Vonie) out of the water.

big-mouse.jpg

Well welcome to the party MachOne

Go easy on the "racistical" talk around here. ;)

Anyways Im working on a Photoshop for another forum, its kind of an inside joke but if you know where Im going with this then you are đź‘Ť

I did not do Steve the Bear, he was done by a friend. I just put him in the car so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back