Funny Pic Thread (Episode I: An Innocent Premise)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 3,914 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Entertaining to say the least.

Duke are you able to use your uberness p0w3r5 and put all those links in one post and delete his others?

Very nice pics from you guys though and some of Eche1on was good too.

👍

Though i never really understood much of Eche1on's posts to duke but anyway....

Ok fine, i accept it, now happy? Jezus....
owned-headbulge.jpg

That baby in a microwave should be taken off, as well as the human remains with the vultures. That is not funny at all.

TwinTurboJay
That baby in a microwave should be taken off, as well as the human remains with the vultures. That is not funny at all.

Agreed. They're just not nice.

Eche1on - This thread is for funny pictures. It's not for owned pictures nor for dead people and vultures. :rolleyes:

TwinTurboJay
I have a very open minded, sick and twisted sense of humor but the baby one turned my stomach bad. I think thats the only pic I ever saw on this site that made me do this.... :guilty: :grumpy:
Ok looks like it was deleted.

TwinTurboJay
That baby in a microwave should be taken off, ...... That is not funny at all.
aww come on, at least its not on. its funny because the kid is crying.

:yuck: wow, I guess I REALLY am sick! That was the only one I found ANY humor in..

it was deleted, it was a baby in a microwave, open door though, microwave off, and the baby was crying.

Eche1on
well all thouse bullets for nothing....
No "more tomorrow, kids". You're posting a lot of inappropriate pictures, and most of the ones that are not inappropriate are either A) not funny, or B) already posted in this thread.

Stop your posting spree, read and follow the Acceptable Use Policy, and settle down. You may also want to chcek out the Common Sense Rules For Posting. Consider this a warning, please.

The sad thing is...PEOPLE BID ON IT (19 bids!!!)

Original bidding at 5 bucks...

Edit: I wonder now if some of them didn't read that it was "box only." :dunce:

McLaren F1GTR
I find this d*mn funny itself.
pic2145.jpg

Thanks to dropzone for posting it. :lol:
I'll go to my video games store if they have boxes... :mischievous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back