Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Erm... girls. And my dad knows. Anyway, the rest of my friends started at 9 years old, 3 years ago. I know a kindergartener who does it!
What is the world coming to!?

9!? WTF? How exactly do they appreciate it at 9!?

Anywho, we need more photos to keep this thread going, and I've already had the piss taken in the last week.

I dont know... thats why I like to talk to girls more, boys (not any at GTP) only talk about sex, drugs, violence, and TV, and give 1 word answers if they can get away with it. Girls think about what they say, and pay more attention, and dont really talk about any of the above besides TV.

Im not gay, and I have 4 hot girls as good friends. And according to them, I am 'a sensitive guy who's not gay' which according to them girls like.

Rogue Ssv

Im not gay, and I have 4 hot girls as good friends. And according to them, I am 'a sensitive guy who's not gay' which according to them girls like.
I know someone who was like that.

By 14 he was 'out'.

out of what?
Anyway i am already an outcast. Whats your point anyway? Why are we looking at pictures of naked Casio? Why am I talking about my life?

The convo thread used act as a sort of pressure wastegate for this sort of thing to be happening.

BTW, Casio, we have to 'shop ure photo through 90deg clockwise for it to be competitive... diplomatic sign a good move though
upsidedown.gif

Image1.jpg

P.S

dsc000983qg.th.jpg

Rogue, what sort of AMC is that in the background? Hornet? Eagle?

Rogue Ssv
out of what?
Anyway i am already an outcast. Whats your point anyway? Why are we looking at pictures of naked Casio? Why am I talking about my life?
Out of the closet.

But I'm serious, they guy went out with a girl who was worthy of being a model (Tall slim pretty) till about 12 then when he broke up with her he became mates with this really crazy/clever/hot girl and a really hot girl and about a year or so ago he came out that he was gay/bi.

He's a great gay, hilarious after a few drinks. I'm just pissed off he kept reminding the 'really hot girl' that she already had a boyfriend when we were 'enjoying each others company' at an after prom party. :ouch:

Rogue Ssv
Whaa... whered you get that smiley?! Anyway, anyone like my photo? With mustang Mach 1 (ithink) in background!
How'd you get that photo? Did you sneak onto a photo shoot or something, the car just seems pretty staged.

Out of what... :lol:!!

Why are we looking at pictures of naked casio? I think the question is why are you looking at them? ;)

Im not!
Argh your aggravating me agin :irked:
Cars not staged, its somewhere in Arizona, during my visit to Las vegas, San Fransisco, LA, and Yellowstone road trip. It was snowing in grand canyon.
Im not gay and Ive never went out with anyone. And theyre all friends, really nice and NOT crazy, or anything.
Anyway, theyre everyones friend, Ive just been to lunch with them all and I was the only boy, it was... interesting

Ok mate calm it, I think we are all joking around here...

Denile is the first stage of acceptance.

Rogue Ssv
I know your all joking, but I am ALWAYS the one being laughed at. Anyway, no hard feelings, yet.

This is not the funny pic thread this is the deadly serious pic thread as Pako will attest.

GTP extra smilies here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/images/smilies/more/

& i think it is an AMC of some sort & not a 'Tang

Bee
Denile is the first stage of acceptance.

& denile is a river in northeastern africa...

So, a question goes out to you "artists", why do you feel compelled to 'show' yourself to a racing site that's made up of nearly 99.9% males between the average ages of 15-20? Just wondering...(slowly backs out of the room)

I don't come here much any more (and will probably be banned for that) but I want to be remembered dammit.

Hey Pako, you've always been my favourite mod.

It's the fact Dunc's face is covering his 'special area' that makes that post right there one of the funniest I have ever witnessed on any forum...

Back