Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Now Omnis will come along to beat everyone..

"Here guys, I pwn you all"

NO OMNIS NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Rogue Ssv
Thats Dunc?
rotfl.gif

So are all of you.

What made you think he was talking to you?

;)

Rogue Ssv
um,💡 maybe.... the quote!

It's just odd to see you get so defensive about the possibility of being gay and then instantly begin to judge pictures of us naked. :)

I don't know if I have missed any avatar revolutions, remember when we all had babes about a year ago?

Maybe it's time for "Naked GTP Member" avatars. Is Mclaren's Angel still around? ;)

Why must I deal with these numbskulls?
:banghead:

Yes. I admit that I am totally homosexual, think 50 Cent is really hot, and consider Casio artwork. I mean, the flowy lines, the black and white colour scheme! He's a masterpiece!
:rolleyes:

911_Carrera
Hey Pako, you've always been my favourite mod.

Not sure how to take that..... First the La-a-a-a-a-mb avatar then your picture..., now this quote. :nervous:

Finally... jeez... Is it because Im twelve and I know more then you, or because I have 4 girls as friends, or because I look better than you, or just because Im a playa?:P

Rogue Ssv
Finally... jeez... Is it because Im twelve and I know more then you, or because I have 4 girls as friends, or because I look better than you, or just because Im a playa?:P

Quit while you're ahead, kiddo ;)

I mean "playa", of course.

911_Carrera
Maybe it's time for "Naked GTP Member" avatars. Is Mclaren's Angel still around? ;)
Last time she visited it was Boxing Day. Its posts like that which probably made her leave.

Anyway, that pic has scarred my mind. Thanks for that Jack!

Rogue Ssv
Yes. I admit that I am totally homosexual, think 50 Cent is really hot, and consider Casio artwork. I mean, the flowy lines, the black and white colour scheme! He's a masterpiece!
:rolleyes:

I do have the ability to turn people around you see. People see me and think 'My god. He is so heavenly. ****! I just turned gay'. I have to fend off naked males and females every day when I walk to school with a pointy stick. They just keep throwing themselves on me. Luckily, I've got the most amazingly toned, and sculptured muscles that it's really not a problem for me.

Casio
I do have the ability to turn people around you see. People see me and think 'My god. He is so heavenly. ****! I just turned gay'. I have to fend off naked males and females every day when I walk to school with a pointy stick. They just keep throwing themselves on me. Luckily, I've got the most amazingly toned, and sculptured muscles that it's really not a problem for me.

*throws himself at Casio*

Casio's not joking! I started "playing" when I saw that picture. Oh yeah, I swing that way. Oh yyyyeeeaaaahhhh.

EDIT: Rogue, stop being defensive and play along. With me.

No, don't do that. It's illegal. Of course, Ashley's 16, but I'm off to check how old Casio is.

keef
Casio's not joking! I started "playing" when I saw that picture. Oh yeah, I swing that way. Oh yyyyeeeaaaahhhh.

EDIT: Rogue, stop being defensive and play along. With me.

:lol: It's good to see that more people have taken up the position I used to hold!

Little Rogue Riding Hood
Do i really have to post a pic of myself naked upside down and in black and white to get any comments?

If you want comments from me, yeap.

You know what, since Casio feel slike joking with his age and Ashley isn't 18, go ahead and get naked. It's okay, I remember how small Wilson was when I was 12...

Yeah Im pretty sure Rogue's parents would sue if he posted a pic of him in 'artistic form'...

Nice shades by the way...

Little Rogue Riding Hood?
For your in-for-MA-tion, the Rogue Ssv is the fastest supercar that Fern/Turner Motor Co. makes, at 2.5--60 mph, and 323 mph.
And I am playing along. But see how you feel when people saying YOU're gay and stuff.
I doubt my parents would sue anything, and I was joking, Im sure youre all aware of that.
Who's Wilson?

Back