Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Hey, ND4SPD, I know how it is. Really. You just have to get over it and take a joke, that's all. I mean, I can make them and feel fine, that's how far I've come. That's how well I've coped. We'll always have moms, we just can't hug them anymore.

EDIT: Dunc, dude. I'm sorry, man. I don't know how that is.

keef
Hey, ND4SPD, I know how it is. Really. You just have to get over it and take a joke, that's all. I mean, I can make them and feel fine, that's how far I've come. That's how well I've coped. We'll always have moms, we just can't hug them anymore.

EDIt: Dunc, dude. I'm sorry, man. I don't know how that is.
Oh I know, I didn't take it seriously. It just really sucks to make fun of someone who literally doesn't have a mom....Found that out the hard way.

*Now back on topic....If someone decides to post a near nude pic, for the love of god please make it a female pic...

You found out the hard way.......I'll take that to imply that you were just trying to scare me and I scared you back. Well good--I was just making stuff up anyway. I do have a friend who lost his dad though when he was little. He's graduating near the top of our class, and he ended up our best senior quarterback. He was better off for it.

Mmmmmm, Gatorade. What do you race?

PS: Sometimes I get a little hostile when the whole "mom joke" thing comes up. Sorry, I'm just messing.

keef
What do race?

Outlaw go-karts
250lbs(without driver)430 with me in it
500cc 2 stroke honda cr500(single piston) can pull 10,000RPM if you have the money!:)
top speed is around 70mph on small tracks and 110+ on bigger tracks
19a0ix.jpg

hence my user name...

That's effing kick ass! Maaaan, I should've gotten into carting when I was younger. I wanted to so bad, and I still want to drive something. My Cavalier's about worn out from me cruising every windy road in the city!

Anyway, I bet I could drive it better than you with a few hours of practice. Maybe. See, the thing is that you weigh 180 lbs. That' way too much to race ffectively. I only weigh 135, and migth crest 150 in my 20s. In a car that light weight makes a huge difference, too. But does that bigass spoiler do anything, even at 70? Does it's downforce really cancel out its weight and drag?

keef
You found out the hard way.......I'll take that to imply that you were just trying to scare me and I scared you back. Well good--I was just making stuff up anyway. I do have a friend who lost his dad though when he was little. He's graduating near the top of our class, and he ended up our best senior quarterback. He was better off for it.
Na not really, I just felt like taking the topic off of very odd pictures...But yep I know how it feels, I don't have a mother at the moment.

keef
That's effing kick ass! Maaaan, I should've gotten into carting when I was younger. I wanted to so bad, and I still want to drive something. My Cavalier's about worn out from me cruising every windy road in the city!

Anyway, I bet I could drive it better than you with a few hours of practice. Maybe. See, the thing is that you weigh 180 lbs. That' way too much to race ffectively. I only weigh 135, and migth crest 150 in my 20s. In a car that light weight makes a huge difference, too. But does that bigass spoiler do anything, even at 70? Does it's downforce really cancel out its weight and drag?

Greatly, everything you see is fully funtional, even down to the hood scoop. We car run any engine as long as its a single cylinder. I know you can think up some crazy stuff, but the kind of power that these engines make is a lot higher that what a big engine would make. Horsepower for the 2 strokes is around 80-100hp, depending on how much money you have. Some people run 450cc 4 strokes, it helps in the low end but nothing more

More can be found here

This thread just keeps going downhill. It's like watching a train wreck, you somehow can't peel your eyes away!

And no, I'm not making any questionable contributions kthnx.

Remember how we wrecked the PS3 Freeze thread?
Lets do that to this and start a new one, prohibiting nudity of chest above stomach and of legs between waist and knees.

How about we keep this one going, but get rid of the naked guys and replace it with some girls. Properly edited, of course.

She's a mamber now, she can get herself. But she "isn't allowed". Damn. It'd be a jolly good show, chaps.

She said something along the lines of "Ashley would break up with her." Pfff. Titis never hurt anyone.

Erm... she's got a point. I wouldnt go out with a girl like that... then again I would have dumped Ashley, Casio, or 911carrera loooong ago (if I was a girl)

I'd think it hilarious if my girl and I were a team on the local forum. But you know what, we need to cut the chitter chatter--I don't fancy running up my post count talking behind peoples' backs at the moment. Maybe later. Besides, I have to go graduate tomorrow. Woopdie-doo.

Ciao.

Was that right^?

Sorry Ashley and Suzie! (Isnt Ashley a girl's name? I mean its a cool name but I always thought it was your girlfriends name, but its yours.)

Rogue Ssv
Isnt Ashley a girl's name?

Ashley in female form is Ashleigh usually. Not that you can't get female Ashley's, but it's not as common, at least here.

Now...where to take my art now...

I've PM'd Jordan with a request to provide you guys with a 'Confused Sexual Orientation Chat' thread - he's looking into it for you. 👍

Latest Posts

Back