Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
ROOOOOOOOOO Jaaaaaa.

Dude, she would look awesome with a bald head.

you do realise the ireland shirt that ash is wearing in that pic is mine!! lol
he has no taste...its mine...all mine...i support ireland more than england but meh england seem to be better obvs...

Uh, I was talking to his sister, not you.
Casio could photograph for us.:D
Why must you always be hateing on me for being more of an idiot then you? :irked:

There's only one reply to that:
007.gif

And with that,
burnout.gif

Yes, that is Eric's sister, and I'm surprised he hasn't come in here yet.

But this is exactly the reason why I will never post a picture of my sister or any female family members.

911_Carrera
Who cares what her name is?

ericsisfull.jpg

How the hell did I miss this!?!!? That girl is looking mighty fine. Omnis, I call dibs! We might be able to share, but.......naahhhh, we can't share. You can take seconds. Besides, I have seniority.

And FatAss (gotta love that name, he-he), you might be able to compete if you were naked. I'm diggin' those thick DSLs you got.

I am so getting in trouble for that.

FatAssBR
Just testing the W800 camera. I'm loving this phone! :D

Believe it or not. My infamous picture was taken with my K750i.

And yeah maybe RO_JA's sister wants to enter a handstand comp with me?

keef
How the hell did I miss this!?!!? That girl is looking mighty fine. Omnis, I call dibs! We might be able to share, but.......naahhhh, we can't share. You can take seconds. Besides, I have seniority.

And FatAss (gotta love that name, he-he), you might be able to compete if you were naked. I'm diggin' those thick DSLs you got.

I am so getting in trouble for that.

So, are you in contention for Ten's title of house gay-user?

Thanks for the PM, Omnis. :lol:

Yeah, I never tried that so I can't say if keef is right. But my girlfriend loves them too. ;)

I can't believe most you guys haven't seen RO_JAs sis!?

She was legendary and there's probably still pics of her in this thread 👍

Mclaren- I posted a pic of my sis in her, everyone hated her :lol:

Yeah, what do you mean "gay user"? Ten's a girl. or is that a clever disguise? Hmmmm... Abywaym I, like Rogue, am a manly man if there ever was one. RO_JA's sister can tell you that much.

I guess profiles are useless these days. I should go mess with mine, so you fools think I'm an Eskimo with a giant goiter on my left nut. And a girlfriend that looks like...RO_JA's other sis.

Back