Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Wilson is the default name for every guy's dick.

About the introduction:
About 3 years ago I had a buddy, Andy, who was 4 years younger than me. He was a pretty cool kid. He was the son of my mom's friend. There was this big fat wierdo dude that lived around the corner and kept messing with Andy. One day we invited him in--we didn't know he was a queerdo--and he did a little tug with Andy in the back room. That sort of made me mad and I 'bout killed the kid.

Doesnt that violate the AUP?
Anyway of course if I DID which I wont, Id censor it.
This is like what we talk about at school, but not as funny and more graphic. Also less obscene. And more homosexual.

Rogue Ssv
Little Rogue Riding Hood?
For your in-for-MA-tion, the Rogue Ssv is the fastest supercar that Fern/Turner Motor Co. makes, at 2.5--60 mph, and 323 mph.
And I am playing along. But see how you feel when people saying YOU're gay and stuff.
I doubt my parents would sue anything, and I was joking, Im sure youre all aware of that.
Who's Wilson?

Call me gay and see how I feel...by running your hand up my leg.

Yeah Rogue mate chill, we are all just pulling your leg (or something else according to Jack) it happens to us all.

I'm sure you guys who like to bare all could post your works of art on some site for poofters and get the appreciation you are so looking for! :crazy:

... or maybe get Jordan to create you's a little private section for the nice boys eh 💡

Get back in the closet I say :yuck:

I was trying to thing of some comment that could communticate my thoughts of the past 6 pages or so of this thread, but I couldn't, so I think I'll settle for the good ol' What The Fork!?!

Incidentally, nice posters Jack. Good Slipknot one.

Rogue Ssv
Do i really have to post a pic of myself naked upside down and in black and white to get any comments?

Remeber, this is GTP...not Myspace.

Rogue Ssv
Finally... jeez... Is it because Im twelve and I know more then you

Nope.

Rogue Ssv
or because I have 4 girls as friends

you have FOUR girls as friends?! no way.. :bowdown:

Teach me, oh great one.

:lol:

Rogue Ssv
or because I look better than you

.....nope
Man, I wish your face wasn't blocking that sweet mustang. :sly:
Edit: which looks like a 1971 Boss 351

Thats just mean :(
Myspace sucks, its for nerds who want to be cool and teenage whores.
Ok, and to have girls as friends all you need to do is act and look like me. My face looks screwy there because of the sun, I was squinting. Theyll be all over you.

Rogue Ssv
Do i really have to post a pic of myself naked upside down and in black and white to get any comments?
Cmon people!
That is an awesome pic, but you are in the way. Just kidding. It really is a very cool picture.

keef
Wilson is the default name for every guy's dick.
Not where I'm from, dude. It's "Benihana".

*McLaren*
I will never look at some of you guys the same way again....
I applaud you for still looking. 👍

a6:

a6av4ow.jpg

exigeracer
Thanks, man. But I'm gonna paste what I told keef(I'm so lazy :D):
a6m5
Is that for my new avatar? :D Thanks, keef. My old one was lost, and I am looking for replacement right now. I was thinking about creating a thread to have other members help me choose the new one, but I decided to take my sweet time and choose one that was as meaningful as my old one(Yeah, I'm taking this a bit too seriously). Thanks for the offer though. 👍
I get it now. It's what I put on my user title, which sounds like I'm asking for help on finding my new avatar. I will change it, and I'm sorry for the confusion. :ouch: I appreciate you guys trying to help!

No, your mom is :censored:ed up!!!!!! AHARHARHARHARH!!!!!

Just kidding. Sorry Pako.

Back