• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
100000 A Spec as of 1st Feb 2006

Attachments

• 100000 A spec.jpg
    100000 A spec.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 90
Hi Guys

Any one know how many are in the club now? I have not been on the forum in a long while. Been racing RC touring cars!:crazy:

Chronic lack of time has killed my A-spec challenge. Of late, I have been doing the FGT series, getting between 110-120 each race. Current total is a bit over 51,000. Still only about 79% complete.

Hi guys. Finally reached 100000 points today and a LONG struggle. Here's a pic as proof.
Picture002.jpg

nige

Cumulate - to gather or pile in a heap. It is a word.

However, Route_66 is correct about how points are scored. The only way to get 200 points for a race is to do a 200 point race.

Kind of obvious isn't it?...anyway...I'm just below 40K... like RenEvo...lack of time is killing my efforts to get there soon as I can.

nige
Hi guys. Finally reached 100000 points today and a LONG struggle. Here's a pic as proof.
nige

As mentioned earlier, congrats 👍 I'm there soon I hope too.:)

Oh and if anyone doubts Nige's proof, Ive seen it personally.
Too bad it's not showing up now as photobucket tells me it's moved /deleted etc.

AMG.

:) Yes, :) today I finally reached my first GT4 goal I had set for myself!

It took mission 15 and 26 to get from 99454 to 99954 and then a short race. Beetle on twin Ring Motegi to get the remaining 46 points to round if off to a very nice number.

Hmmm, good start of my holidays :sly:

Still to go Mission 13 Opera Peugeot and M34 and 9 Endurance races.

AMG.

Thx Fizio, ANK, Nige & Uncle Harry.
The last 1500 points or so were quite a struggle to get.
Now that I've reached my personal milestone it seems to have taken a load off my shoulders.
Any additional points are now for fun. :)

AMG.

Hi Route, long time no read... :)

And the question for me is HOW!!!!!

Race by race...point by point... until you collect all possible points which is 111813 as you can see in ANK's and Route_66's signiture...
All info needed for all those races is available in 200 pts races thread which is I belive very well known to you...👍

I for example have 10 endurances for 200pts left to get there...
To bad they are longest ones...:ouch:
As I understand these races are not very hard, just long lasting...💡

Race by race...point by point... until you collect all possible points which is 111813 as you can see in ANK's and Route_66's signiture...
All info needed for all those races is available in 200 pts races thread which is I belive very well known to you...👍

Your last statement may be true, but reaching 111813 also means maxxing out the e.g. One make races. How do you race e.g. the Saleen on N1 competitively??? :confused:
The pre-70s cars are ok on N1 but anything newer than that is an absolute nightmare. That's what's going to prevent me from reaching max. :grumpy:

AMG.

Hi Route, long time no read... :)

Hi Fizio- What I really meant was how with my somewhat limited skills would I ever be able to achieve the remaining 11000 or so!!! I know their are some very useful threads out relating to cars, line ups etc.... My problem as AMG said is how does anyone manage to win on those wretched N1 tyres!
nige

Latest Posts

Back