100000 Club

• Thread starter route_66
  • 725 comments
Thanks ANK. If I make the oil dirty and do the Enduros, 1000 miles & F1WC then I will reach 109-110K pts. Some races eg N1s on Motorland seem beyond me. But 100K looks sweet so I'll leave it there.

I decided to have a go at max'ing the bspec total. Started with c5700;50;50;50 after doing the enduros above and proceeded with the JP technique (A1,A2 cars etc) at the 'ring. Now at 7532:98:74:75, score not moving much, may try to get Machine to 100 and then start the rest of the tracks, but my machine skill has increased by only 2 in about 20 races so I may just start moving on as soon as I put a s/sheet together so I know where I have been.

Steven

StevenDunn99
Reached 100,000 (exactly) Aspec points last night and happy to join the club. What next ? Maybe max B-spec.

Steven

Good job Steve! 👍

Good luck with the B-Spec points. This is what I am doing right now, only I am running all the different races over not just 4 different cars on all combinations of tracks. Right now I am at 8936 99 89 89 points by just running regular races in B-Spec. This takes longer but I find it more fun, I just tune different cars and give them to Jacques (my B-Spec driver) to rack up more points.

Uncle Harry
I am up to 81000 but it is slow work.
100000 is the target but that may be a while away yet.

Got to 90,000 last night went from 80,000 to 90,000 in just less than a month.
Still have about 50 races with lots of points on offer. (10 or less).

I think the next 10,000 may take a fair while longer.
I need to practice on the LMP and F1 cars.
For some reason I really struggle at the moment with these cars.
The speed difference on the screen seems a lot bigger in GT4 than it was in GT3.
I am missing brake points, gear changes etc, and still yet to sort the suspensions out to my liking. And the AI still insist on playing bumper cars.

Geez, how do you guys reach that glorious 100,000. :confused:
Iv'e been playing like 3hrs per day for like 2 months and I'm still only on like 32,000. :indiff:
Plus how is that machine skill, driver skill, etc. thing work and how do you make them all reach 100?

Any help would be appreciated. 👍

GT Pro
Plus how is that machine skill, driver skill, etc. thing work and how do you make them all reach 100?

Any help would be appreciated. 👍

Search under maximising Bspec points, and 200pt Aspec races for hints in getting to 100K.

Steven

GT Pro
Geez, how do you guys reach that glorious 100,000. :confused:
Start here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1595222&postcount=1
and here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56502

GT Pro
Iv'e been playing like 3hrs per day for like 2 months and I'm still only on like 32,000. :indiff:
I don't know how many hour I have racked up - I would guess in the vicinity of 500 to 750 hours - and as you can see from my sig I still have a long way to go.

GT Pro
Try this one: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61033

Picture is worth a hundred thousand words... :D :D :D

Attachments

• GT4 Game Status.jpg
    GT4 Game Status.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 84
It would be nice if Route_66 drops by on forum to update the club member list on the first post since there are few new entries...

Route_66 ???

I restarted the game when I got a DFP but didn't set my 100K goal until I was at over 50% completion. So now I'm redoing all races where I got less than 200pts. So far so good. Just today I added another 7000. Still long way to go

Well Fizio, since you asked so nicely - the list is updated; StevenDunn99 and Fizio, welcome to the club, please keep your arms inside the car at all times......

JER_CREST
Here is my screen shot.
Holy Rip van Winkle Batman! 107,559 days!!! That's almost 300 years!!! I suppose that's how long it takes to earn 486,682,168 credits.

Anyway, congratualtions - particularly on the 100% wr - that really takes some dedication.

Moloch_horridus
Holy Rip van Winkle Batman! 107,559 days!!! That's almost 300 years!!! I suppose that's how long it takes to earn 486,682,168 credits.

Anyway, congratualtions - particularly on the 100% wr - that really takes some dedication.

But he has only done 778 races. You can not win that many credits with 778 races???.

Back