Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
HomecomingGame2007MemoryCard1063.jpg

At the homecoming game with my friend from drill team. I took pics for yearbook at the game with a Nikon D80

OH DIP!

I would take the opportunity to make a joke about drill team, but I don't want any more infractions.

But, yeah, ceiling fan is right about the kid behind her. :lol:

this is me, my name is steve. i like rock and underground hip hop. i play guitar, play video games, drive around in my tiburon. and im really good freinds with another member on this site known as ND4SPD

mohawk

the aves

and my emo glasses lol

Am I not the cutest baby you've ever seen?! ;)

btw, I still have that bear.

This pictures was taken a couple off days ago. [/joke]

:)

I don't have any of my baby pics scanned and handy... so this will have to do...

200304-Bunny.jpg

I'm holding onto this one of my son for ransom when he brings his dates home. That should keep him on his best behavior. :)

Here is a more recent shot of us all...

IMG_4625.jpg

But my favorite...

Here are the Digital-Nitrates...

D-Nitrate_04.jpg

:D

Well... I'm slowly allowing myself to lower my gaurd, now that I feel I'm getting to know many of you... and you seem like a friendly enough bunch... at least on a cyber level. ;)

Well... I'm slowly allowing myself to lower my gaurd, now that I feel I'm getting to know many of you... and you seem like a friendly enough bunch... at least on a cyber level. ;)

Just wait until we I get hold of any addresses.

Hi, my name is Patrick Bateman, and I'm an online babysitter.

bateman.jpg

Wow... that's an impressive buisness card you have there... just look at the coloring.. and is that Cylian Braile lettering I see?

;)

Your kids will love me. I work with yup puppies.

HONEY ALMOND SCRUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moi: all the way to the right. =====================================>

Taken last year, just before my accute depression.

oh... finally a pic that isn't of a sub-10 year old Chris...

Why are you the only one not looking at the camera?

I don't have any of my baby pics scanned and handy... so this will have to do...

200304-Bunny.jpg

I'm holding onto this one of my son for ransom when he brings his dates home. That should keep him on his best behavior. :)

Here is a more recent shot of us all...

IMG_4625.jpg

But my favorite...

:D

Wow nice family you got goin' there sir :)

Back