Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Before haircut

After ( I had just got done mixing cement...by hand )

I like driving

Also I was royaly pissed when I had to cut my hair. The retarded lady cut it like a chicks hair cut!! So I had to ccut it all off and try to re grow it again. Took 10 months to get it the way it was in the first pic.

I pick up a new cell phone last night and I thought I should try the camera out. This also my attempt to do my best in office Pako serious face impression.

1106071112qm3.jpg

I pick up a new cell phone last night and I thought I should try the camera out. This also my attempt to do my best in office Pako serious face impression.

:lol: Don't look so serious......

Is that your new razor?

:lol: Don't look so serious......

Is that your new razor?

I would never buy or recommend someone to buy another razr. That hands down is the worst phone I have ever owned. 👎

This however, is my new LG which can be seen HERE.

I would never buy or recommend someone to buy another razr. That hands down is the worst phone I have ever owned. 👎

:embarrassed: Very nice! At first glance I thought it was a RAZR, I stand corrected. Looks like my wifes phone but it's in piano black.

I hated my RAZR for the record and have had great luck with my LG!

:lol:

It kind of scared me the first time...

Gah! It did it again! :scared:

And again!!! And now the lights are flashing, too!!! :scared:

It's ALIIIIIVEE!!!!!!1

escanear0001ws4.jpg

Wasn't I absolutely adorable? (Gray shirt) I was 8.
Sorry for the white space, I tried to take it off with Photoshop and it wouldn't go off.

I just experienced the "white screen of death" on my LG chocolate today so I'm a little hesitant to get another LG phone. but that new LG looks rather nice! let me know how it is.

Before haircut

After ( I had just got done mixing cement...by hand )

I like driving

Also I was royaly pissed when I had to cut my hair. The retarded lady cut it like a chicks hair cut!! So I had to ccut it all off and try to re grow it again. Took 10 months to get it the way it was in the first pic.

In the first pic you look like the singer for Bullet For My Valentine.

Back