Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
:lol: That's awesome...., not sure how the little kiddies would take the new look though (face paint, long knives and chains attached to my body, etc....).

:lol: That's awesome...., not sure how the little kiddies would take the new look though (face paint, long knives and chains attached to my body, etc....).

I guess they're used to the connection with the gods, seeing as you're a moderator.

(I'll get me coat)

Maybe a cool Photoshop competition is in order....

Who can Photoshop that picture to add the Kratos factor to it.... The winner will be given credit with my Avatar and user title or an undisclosed amount of time.... :D

Any takers?

Maybe a cool Photoshop competition is in order....

Who can Photoshop that picture to add the Kratos factor to it.... The winner will be given credit with my Avatar and user title or an undisclosed amount of time.... :D

Any takers?

Mmm...sounds sort of familiar.

Internet badass.

I think Photoshopping Pako will be a ball.

I haven't posted one yet, so I thought I would get a photo of me from my first UKGTP.

smugnessreigns.jpg

I am the guy in the foreground with the red shirt

Sorry, don't want to make you uncomfortable asking this but since you were 16? Is that even possible?

No that's fine everyone jokes about my hair falling out. And it wasn't bad when I was 16, that's just when it started, it's gotten bad over the past few years.

Same as me. My grandad was bald by the time he was 25, same with my brother. I'm almost there.

Come to think of it, I've never seen a person with no hair and it didn't suit them. Just remember to shave your head very short, it looks much better.

Back