Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,632 comments
New computer (actually its been two weeks since i've got it)

Intel Core 2 Duo E7200
Zotec 8600GT
500GB Hard Drive
2GB Ram
Asus P5QL Pro Motherboard

Company of Heroes Gold Edition :) My 1st RTS in about 10 years or so.

cohpurchaseii8.jpg

i was inspired by a blue peter episode where the presenter was actually taking shots with the lens cap on lol 👍
(btw i did know...it didnt have a battery in it either, id just got it and wanted to snap it) the 4th person i showed actually noticed!

Spent ages looking for this in all sorts of places, and it seemed to be £30 or more everywhere I tried. Went to a cheap shop in my local shopping center and got it for £20;

I picked up a brand new MacBook with Office for Mac and 3 year AppleCare!

Good man 👍

Although take a look at the iWork suite (there should be a 30 day trial preinstalled if my memory serves me correctly). Pages and Numbers aren't bad, and Keynote is fantastic IMO. Just have a play around and see what you think.

Got a new computer. Big upgrade from my 128mb ram 1ghz processor old one.

AMD Athlon 62 X2 Dual Core 4200+ 2.20 Ghz
1GB ram
160gb HDD

I've got 2 more GB of ram to put in, but it's still a big upgrade from my old one. Can't complain for just over 300 bucks. (using my old monitor)

Well after I broke my glasses today, I told my father about it and he said he bought me a new one instead. :D (well, the old glasses was really much broken already. Been almost 3 years since I first bought it)

UCMQh6hRuD8dpZLPrV8sbpz9qpU9Avbi

zdGqK_bU4T9CGcW04gLVyLcx-eHOM8pK

My father said it costs about RM280 with a new lens after discount. But the amazing part was they manage to do the lens in 10 minutes! :eek: Well hopefully I won't be careless and break this glasses....... :banghead:

Back