• 57921431_1.jpg
    57921431_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 30
Me want...

Speaking of Blu-Ray...

175688-2.jpg

And...
GT5_Prologue_cover.png

So far, so good. Updating the PS3 now so I can get online and all that crap...

Well now you have a PS3 you have nothing stopping you. Its an excellent transfer as well (watched it last night) and the film is just as good as I remembered it to be.

👍

Scaff

Knives set for college. £47, engraving £15. Though I can't get a photo of the engravings. Simply my initials.

PICT0528.jpg

Well, I haven't posted in a bit, but I bought $50 worth of this (closest picture I could find, there's a middle shelf and the whole thing is more round), it cost $200 total:
trk50b_md.jpg

This was my gift for my birthday:
VisioHDTV.jpg

Aswell as this for the PS3:
a16613_mainpic.jpg

And this from a yard sale for $20 about 3 weeks ago:
series2DT_remote_rf_300cmyk.gif

I'll post some of my own pics when I get my laptop set up on it.

From,
Chris.

Lol. In grand theft auto terms sure!

How much did it cost you? Must be sweet driving in something like that. Everyone around you would act all weird driving at the speed limit and everybody you tailgate would pull aside right away :sly:

Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom AF Lens

41H6B%2Bn3C3L._SS400_.jpg

It turned up today! Now lets hope the weather cheers up soon so I can go out and shoot with it!

How much did it cost you? Must be sweet driving in something like that. Everyone around you would act all weird driving at the speed limit and everybody you tailgate would pull aside right away :sly:

Yup, everyone around me slows down and lets me pass. Or they stay behind me and not pass haha. The thing hauls ass though which is bloody awesome. Chirps the tires going into second! I paid $2500 for it, just needs a new set of rear tires to pass safety (go figure haha).

06401_554262.jpg

(2) 1 Gallon jugs of Behr Premium Stain & Finish Stripper

06301_266474.jpg

(1) 1 Gallon jug of Behr Premium Deck, Fence & Siding 2-In-1 Wood Prep

715195650311md.jpg

(2) 5 Gallon cans of Olympic Cedar Naturaltone Stain

Yup, everyone around me slows down and lets me pass. Or they stay behind me and not pass haha. The thing hauls ass though which is bloody awesome. Chirps the tires going into second! I paid $2500 for it, just needs a new set of rear tires to pass safety (go figure haha).
I think the tire chirping second is more due to the bald tires more than anything. My car can spin in second with bald tires.

Hows Nascar '09?

Great if you're into NASCAR, first one I ever played with a wheel, custom car creation is cool as well. However if you aren't into NASCAR, I can't see it keeping it's appeal. The physics are improved so, so much over 08.

I don't think quoting all the images was necessary :P

Nice setup, you 1080p butthead.

Thanks, Feeling_Man.

From,
Chris.

Great if you're into NASCAR, first one I ever played with a wheel, custom car creation is cool as well. However if you aren't into NASCAR, I can't see it keeping it's appeal. The physics are improved so, so much over 08.

Thanks, Feeling_Man.

From,
Chris.

I am a big Nascar fan, That's why I asked lol..hehe..

Must be a really good camera if it can take pictures through solid objects.

From,
Chris.

Latest Posts

Back