Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
31XF9TS62GL._SS500_.jpg

Even better, it comes with a little plastic man to the same scale :D

(It's not for me, but my sister is making a "treasure box" for her baby son (my nephew) and wants us to put things in it that will tell him something about ourselves... so since I used to have a big dinosaur collection when I was a kid, I got this! I also got a book about the night sky, since amateur astronomy is one of the reasons I became a scientist!)

Well I finally succumbed to the power that is iPhone

iphoneyf2.jpg

I love it, it only just 1 hour old as of typing this :D

@TM :lol:

Ok, recent purchase:

Great CD if you're into the whole bass thing. Here are three greats, Stevie Ray Vaughan's of Bass guitar in a single collaborative effort.

Oh yes, back off holiday and one of the first things I did was go and pick up my new toy....

1_gr_av_AVR1909_black.jpg

....Denon AVR 1909, just out in the UK.

Sounds stunning, pictures of the new set-up to follow in the correct thread.

Regards

Scaff

My uncle and I just came back from the dealer with one of these:

CIMG2984.jpg

Will post my own pics of it soon in the appropriate thread.

We painted our loungeroom this week in readiness for new carpet next week. I then decided our old lounge just wouldn't match. $3500 later we now have a new lounge. Unfortunately for Jack and me the girl does come with the lounge.
Me and holidays are bad news, I seem to spend way too much money on impulse - last time was a new car.

Attachments

• 26082008.jpg
    26082008.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 62
  • 26082008(001).jpg
    26082008(001).jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 54
What!!!!? No DragonForce? Damn, fine then. I guess I will have to buy it during the weekend. But its probably a good buy for you then, I'm not really into Slipknot to be honest...... do give us a review on it when you have time.

We painted our loungeroom this week in readiness for new carpet next week. I then decided our old lounge just wouldn't match. $3500 later we now have a new lounge. Unfortunately for Jack and me the girl does come with the lounge.
Me and holidays are bad news, I seem to spend way too much money on impulse - last time was a new car.

Just had to buy a couch that matched that handbag. :)

We painted our loungeroom this week in readiness for new carpet next week. I then decided our old lounge just wouldn't match. $3500 later we now have a new lounge.
I just painted and bought a new couch, too. No new carpet for us, but my wife and I are looking to buy about $7000 worth of cabinets. :scared:

No girls with our couch, though. Would have been nice to have a babysitter.

Latest Posts

Back