Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
dsc06141mediumdl8.jpg

Got back to drumming this past weekend, needed to spruce up my gear....

Attachments

• BAGUETTE+AHEAD+5A.jpg
    BAGUETTE+AHEAD+5A.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 13
  • CLASSIC-TELESCOPIC-583R.jpg
    CLASSIC-TELESCOPIC-583R.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 15
  • p31850.jpg
    p31850.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
  • speed-sticks-drumsticks.jpg
    speed-sticks-drumsticks.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 17
G.T
Sweet! 👍

Still never seen one on the road.

Really? I've seen a few. They're not exactly popular but they're still about.

I have and they look GREAT! Congrats Moglet you have an awesome car! Im jealous :grumpy:

Thanks! I'm still finding new little features on every drive, I love how it reads out text messages to me in a slightly robotic voice. :lol:

TB
Small, fun to drive and good gas mileage! 👍

Work was only 5 hours since I turned up late having picked the car up :lol:

But yeah, it's brilliant fun to drive. Handles like a go kart and the back end is a bit skittish at times which is great fun! Good fuel mileage is also a bonus, as is only paying £35 for 12 months tax when my old car was £140!

It's a promo copy, they send them out in those style cases a lot of the time. I've got a few PS2 titles on promo copy and they came in the same cases.

Quotin this because I saw your post on mr2oc. How you liking the TD06 then? What supporting mods do you have done because I've been eyeing up one of these just in case I get sick of a CT20b. Also does your kit have the wastegate dumppipe or does it reroute into the downpipe?

I mean are you like still on stock injectors fuelpump etc? Also is that still the stock IC???
my engine is 100% stock, i don't need injectors as i am only running the .7 bar spring in the wastegate. And yes, the wastegate is to the atmosphere...I've yet to open up the wastegate though because i want to do a good solid run-in on the turbo before i drive hard on it:dopey:

So far i have had ZERO issues with the kit. the install is pretty straight forward it just takes a little time. I'm glad i bought it:tup:

Too_Human_cover.jpg

Bought this on the way home, it's quite good, sort of a kill anything and everything game.

my engine is 100% stock, i don't need injectors as i am only running the .7 bar spring in the wastegate. And yes, the wastegate is to the atmosphere...I've yet to open up the wastegate though because i want to do a good solid run-in on the turbo before i drive hard on it:dopey:

So far i have had ZERO issues with the kit. the install is pretty straight forward it just takes a little time. I'm glad i bought it:tup:

Man I realy want one now! But you know with the wastegate routed into the downpipe because my cars noisy enough. I've heard people having boostcreep even on the .7 bar spring though.

Man I realy want one now! Maybe next year, or whenever I get fedup of the ct20b.

It is the ATS racing kit right? Not the garbage greddy one. Also what ic are you using? Not the stock one?????

nothing tangible but just bought a monthly 2500 text plan for 10 dollars. Considering that 15 cents is for one text, this is a bargain =)

22082008035.jpg

Nokia 6220 Classic. Bought it last week. I took this picture of the manual with the actual phone, but photobucket downsizes the image.

Back