• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
More like this?
hwlnj7.jpg
Nope.

Niiice ride btw! :drool:

Reventón;3152854
Welcome to the club! 👍

We need to get the BMW Fan thread back up and recount how many of us Bavarian owners there are.

Agreed. 👍

Nice looking car Hugo, congrats 👍! I assume it's better than the Seat?
Thanks, Joey! :)
It's a lot different, starting with the whole FWD vs RWD thing, and the fact that the Beemer has ///M Technik suspensions installed, slightly lower and harder than stock ones, whilst the Toledo is made more for comfort and more of a family car, with a bigger trunk space and all.
Engine difference is a big plus for the Beemer too, as the whole look it has, and the colour is pretty unusual (97% of the E46's around here are Sedan or Touring, and either grey, black or blue).

Here's a pic of them both at the same time:
toledovs318ll7.jpg

Awwwwwww... crap.

Niiice ride btw! :drool:
Thanks, mate. 👍

TB
A '99 BMW 318 CI E46 Coupe! My Favorite! :sly:

Nicely done, my friend. 👍
Holy crap, you must be some kind of BMW geek or something!!! :scared:

:lol:

Thanks, buddy. :cheers:

Oh, I thought it was the parking space... :P
No, that parking space was always mine. People started getting the hint after I capped a couple of 'intruders'... :sly:

Reventón;3152854
Welcome to the club! 👍

We need to get the BMW Fan thread back up and recount how many of us Bavarian owners there are.
Thanks, Reventón.
That would be a neat idea. 👍

Well done Beerz, I remember when I kept talking to you on MSN you were eyeing up new cars! Seems like you finally got the guts to go do it! :P

Nice car though :D

Picked this up today since my previous power supply decided to release the magical blue smoke and quit working...and only about 2 months outside it's 2 year warranty too!!! I swear companies build their products so they quit right after the warranty is done.

stealt1.jpg

There was an 800W PS that was the same price but the guy at Microcenter said "you could get the BFG but it's so loud it sounds like epic battle for Hoth is going on inside you computer." It took my a second but I got the Star Wars reference. Anyways I didn't need 800W either and 500W is a little more economical.

Picked this up today since my previous power supply decided to release the magical blue smoke and quit working...and only about 2 months outside it's 2 year warranty too!!! I swear companies build their products so they quit right after the warranty is done.

stealt1.jpg

There was an 800W PS that was the same price but the guy at Microcenter said "you could get the BFG but it's so loud it sounds like epic battle for Hoth is going on inside you computer." It took my a second but I got the Star Wars reference. Anyways I didn't need 800W either and 500W is a little more economical.

Our microwave died on the day after it's guarantee went!

I just made quite the purchase. :D

ipodtouch_image4_20080909.jpg

I ordered a 32GB model from the Apple website. Also got Jackington engraved on the back, woohoo!

I just made quite the purchase. :D

ipodtouch_image4_20080909.jpg

I ordered a 32GB model from the Apple website. Also got Jackington engraved on the back, woohoo!

With the name engraved too? That's awesome..I would like to get that, but it's too fragile for my lifestyle ..:indiff:

sony_MDRXD200_300x250_s.jpg

Sony Stereo Headphones - MDR-XD200

Only £19.99 from Argos, but made even better when I used my gift voucher to buy it. ;) Sound is awesome from it, which comes in handy for my next purchase..

3a9n8.jpg

'The Black Swan' by Story of the Year

I heard some Story from two games I play a fair amount, Burnout 3 and Madden 09. So I had a quick look in my local record store and found this beauty for only 6 pounds, considering it came out in April this year, I wasn't too sad to part away with my monies. Brilliant album for those of you who like bands such as Finch. 👍

164620NesquikChocEng_3D.jpg

Nesquick Chocolate Milkshake

Because it's damn tasty.

With the name engraved too? That's awesome..I would like to get that, but it's too fragile for my lifestyle ..:indiff:

Yeah, Apple give you the option for engravings and gift wrapping. The engraving is free, which is great. I'd assume the gift wrapping is too.

41BGMY5ZZ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

D-Link WUA-2340
- Regular Price: $49.99
- Discounted Price: $24.99
- Purchased Price: $12.48

It was a total surprise for me at Meijer today. I went in on a whim expecting to pay $50, I wind up walking out for less than $20. Even if the performance of the thing is "spotty," at that price, I'm not likely to care.

Problem is, I'm now going to have to find a cable splitter (gotta have cable on the Media Center) and an Ethernet extender (for my 360). We'll see if the costs come out even in the end...

41BGMY5ZZ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

D-Link WUA-2340
- Regular Price: $49.99
- Discounted Price: $24.99
- Purchased Price: $12.48

It was a total surprise for me at Meijer today. I went in on a whim expecting to pay $50, I wind up walking out for less than $20. Even if the performance of the thing is "spotty," at that price, I'm not likely to care.

Problem is, I'm now going to have to find a cable splitter (gotta have cable on the Media Center) and an Ethernet extender (for my 360). We'll see if the costs come out even in the end...

Nice purchase, I've got the same one and people have told me D-Link items are a bit dodgy but I've used it several months now and not had a single disconnection, don't see what the fuss is about to be honest =/

I bought one of these today, have to get it shipped so it will be here on Tuesday. I doubt I'll keep it since I like my Blackberry too much but I figured I'd try it out anyway and see how the OS is. Not to mention I'd switch it out for the Touch Pro next month anyway even if I did end up liking it as I NEED a physical keyboard.

diamondcopycu8.jpg

Back