IFTC: Discussion Thread

• Thread starter baxnimis
  • 637 comments
I got one question:

A driver of the GTRP Team has unfotunately not saved the "Ghost" but even the replay. He did his fastest lap in Round 3 and the lap is totally clean.

If he could not improve again, Is he entitled to insert his time?

I'm afraid that a time without a ghost replay (single lap) is not eligible to be posted. He would need to post an earlier (slower) time for which he has a ghost replay, or reproduce the run as best as he's able.

If he's lucky enough to have a run in the top 10 online, he could download his ghost from the top 10 list and submit that, otherwise he'll have to submit a time from another run.

I sympathize as I've made this mistake myself more than once, but we can't afford to make exceptions.

He did not have an internet connexion @ the moment, so his time is not inserted in the GT5 rankiings :(

anyway he has to drive a new Time, thanx.

@ Bax

Can you please register a new driver for last race ??

Spookye67 -> Wheel :sly:

Thanx :D

I find damage which the pilots change the steering wheel / pad for this last event and because it is easier (apparently).
Personally I have a steering wheel since Christmas and I finishes the season in the pad even if nevertheless I shall have been able to make of better laps on these last events!!!
We accepted the handicap of the PAD, it should be in 2 senses.

Now reglementation not being defined for it...
Not very fair-Play !!!

BUT IT'S OK

I find damage which the pilots change the steering wheel / pad for this last event and because it is easier (apparently)....

I think that there are lot of reasons in changing from wheel to PAD (maybe wheel is damaged or, as you said, pad is better for one particular race). We don't know for sure.

But I think that WHEEL users whom change to PAD should not appear on PAD standings.

What do you think about ?

I make a 0'49 .873 whith well (electrically disconnecting) ... and I know that 49'700 are possible for me at the wheel and I am not a time trial expert.

it is deplorable to change for the last race 👎, where is your fair play driver mentality ?

how holl01 make 0'48.836 ? whith a wheel ... ! make the same time with a pad hahahaha !

I think the PAD isnt a advantage ... and if you say it for me I wish I had my g25...

Last edited:
why would a pad be an advantage over a wheel in this race??....
i mean,what would be the advantage??....

spyrrari.

hi everybody :)
I apologize me with everybody but following of the new problems for me :ouch:
for copyright audio I have had to cancel many youtube video :ouch::indiff:

in the future I will look for' to do more' attention .

I am sorry it:guilty:

ciao

hi everybody :)
I apologize me with everybody but following of the new problems for me :ouch:
for copyright audio I have had to cancel many youtube video :ouch::indiff:

in the future I will look for' to do more' attention .

I am sorry it:guilty:

ciao

nessun problema pino,spero di vedere presto un nuovo video....👍👍

spyrrari.

Sorry mates, you did an little misstake,

spookye is driving with G25 not with pad :)

Thanx mates

Not to be a pain, but you also do a regular english mistake, only use 'an' when the following word starts with a vowel, for example, that piece of flesh belongs to an animal. haha

they blame sutil team for cheating. Because in the map which made gagbear, MadMax submited the residence of a lot of GTros... that is why they say that Max used multiple accounts in the tournament IFTC...

they blame sutil team for cheating. Because in the map which made gagbear, MadMax submited the residence of a lot of GTros... that is why they say that Max used multiple accounts in the tournament IFTC...

Flooding the board with useless posts is not the way to go about it. 👎 If you have issues then direct them to the source, not here. Please refrain from doing this again, or we will be forced to take this further.

You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Posts removed.

Last edited:

I don't believe this subject of multi accounting to be true, (defending the team witch I competed with)
but I can tell that me and Sutil_MadMax are 2 different persons.

HHHMMMM interesting.

I would not suprise me that people cheat, it happens in all walks of life where there is competitiveness involved.

But in the case of the IFTC, I would be suprised if people were that stupid.

I have read Sphinx's reply to these allegations and accept what conclusions Sphinx has come to.

The IFTC was a chance to bring all forums toghether in a like minded competition. The antics with the mutli posting protest are not the way to go, and turn what was a fantastic event into an Inter Forum war.

Last edited:
Hooooo Take it easy...
I mean : "You will try to improve english by hook or by crook".
In french, it mean's : "De gré ou de Force".

No connection with cheating or anything else !

Don't understant french humour ?

"Willy-nilly" in english = "De gré ou de force"

By hook or by Crook = Old english word (Look for "THE PRISONNER" - Number 6)
;-)

Well, it was a way to protest for these accusations because we knew these a few days ago xD

Nothing to say about Sphinx decision. We were angry because of the accusation of cheating. And it's not the first...

Back