IFTC: Discussion Thread

• Thread starter baxnimis
  • 637 comments
I've a question a new team member of the gt5net have a problem with registration on the racedb he didnt received the email after beeing registerd.His name :trident65
Thanks

Is he log in or as guest ???
Some time, I don't know Why, I'm as guest !!!

i haven't got team , we are making team for next iftc
this championship looks great to me
thanks for help!

Hi all,

Due to not being able to prioritise this championship and feeling unhappy with my times because of that reason, I'm going to withdraw from the championship, even at this late a stage. I hadn't been much use to my forum anyway with so many others doing a tremendous job, I'm rooting for you all 👍

The level of diligence, organisation and professionalism in this tournament has been breathtaking and an ongoing credit to people like Baxnimis, Sphinx and all those who have given up their time to check replays.

All the best
Maz

Hi all,

Due to not being able to prioritise this championship and feeling unhappy with my times because of that reason, I'm going to withdraw from the championship, even at this late a stage. I hadn't been much use to my forum anyway with so many others doing a tremendous job, I'm rooting for you all 👍

The level of diligence, organisation and professionalism in this tournament has been breathtaking and an ongoing credit to people like Baxnimis, Sphinx and all those who have given up their time to check replays.

All the best
Maz

Sorry to hear this Maz, I always looked out for your times.👍

Well I'm out for a while my G25 wheel is broken:indiff:
I think it's something with the power suply
I hope i'm back before the end of race 08:scared:

Same here, mines now broken

Hi all,

Due to not being able to prioritise this championship and feeling unhappy with my times because of that reason, I'm going to withdraw from the championship, even at this late a stage. I hadn't been much use to my forum anyway with so many others doing a tremendous job, I'm rooting for you all

All the best
Maz

Also sorry to hear this, i can recommend this event,maybe not for the fun factor but deffo the improvements to ones driving ability

Sorry to hear this Maz, I always looked out for your times.👍

Thanks Dan, my mini-competition with you was the only thing that kept me coming back these last few rounds.

But if we get a world event mate, you can look forward to me organising a serious Division 2 championship of some sort, something that hopefully can be dealt with in one month to make full use of an expert world event. Or not, we'll see how it goes.

All the best
Maz

No need to drop out, Maz! You can say hello and join a race whenever you fancy. You'll notice you are much faster as well on those occasions :sly:

thanks baxnimis but i am not too good driver and i wouldn't help to any team :-( but i will register to gtrp database :-)

Im still trying to sign up and would really like to be a part of this champ can some1 please guide me through what i need to do thanks.

baxnimis, I going to run the other tracks with PAD, my G25 has been broken :(

WOW ! What a terrible news :crazy:

I'm very unhappy for you cause you were one of the few pretenders to the final victory 👍

Hope you enjoy final rounds with pad but I hope also Santa Claus will make another round over your house next days :)

hi to everybody,
I have been sorry but I have some problem of copyright audio with the video on youtube :crazy: ( this and' unbelievable) :ouch:
I hope to resolve soon,I hope is not cancelled video.....:guilty: .
in attends him and' better waiting for some with the video and to see how it ends...:nervous:

it seemed me correct to tell you :)

bye 👍

baxnimis, I going to run the other tracks with PAD, my G25 has been broken :(

There goes my top 10 pad placing:nervous:

(Sorry to hear of your misfortune though)

Good luck for the remaining races. 👍

Fastas

Just had a look at the Replay verification thread. To submit a replay do you need to have Winzip on your computer? This is when you need to compress the file. The only real reason i'm not doing the IFTC is because i'm not sure whether i'd be able to submit replays without winzip.
If I can submit without winzip i'll probably do the IFTC.

Just had a look at the Replay verification thread. To submit a replay do you need to have Winzip on your computer? This is when you need to compress the file. The only real reason i'm not doing the IFTC is because i'm not sure whether i'd be able to submit replays without winzip.
If I can submit without winzip i'll probably do the IFTC.

You do not need Winzip to compress and submit a replay. The standard Windows XP "Send To -> Compressed Folder" will work just fine, and is given as the example in the detailed submission steps.

Fastas don't worry, I'm very very bad with PAD... xD

Baxnimis can you add Szyslak23 (wheel) in GTros team, thanks ^^

You do not need Winzip to compress and submit a replay. The standard Windows XP "Send To -> Compressed Folder" will work just fine, and is given as the example in the detailed submission steps.

Thanks Vaxen:tup:, just wasn't sure because in those steps it comes up with a different symbol to mine.

Saluti Baxnimis, could you please include, lol, GTP_MadMax86, lol, on Sutil Team, he goes with pad.:)

Last edited:
I got one question:

A driver of the GTRP Team has unfotunately not saved the "Ghost" but even the replay. He did his fastest lap in Round 3 and the lap is totally clean.

If he could not improve again, Is he entitled to insert his time?

Back