Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
Not really. I know a girl in my IT class who wears a belt buckle. They are much easier to use from what I know.

Maybe. My son has been playing the demo for a few weeks now and it looks fun. I haven't actually played it myself yet....yet.

I seem to catch on to all these games way behind the curve.

Maybe. My son has been playing the demo for a few weeks now and it looks fun. I haven't actually played it myself yet....yet.

I seem to catch on to all these games way behind the curve.
It plays very similarly to Star Wars Battlefront games (at least the one that came with my PSP).

And while deathmatch is fun, team play is what makes this game. Oh, and headsets. Dear Lord, the number of people that don't use headsets and then wind up on the opposite side of the map from where the rest of the team is working to actually win the game is annoying.

I managed to find a copy of the all new Grand Prix book for 2009 F1. For some reason, ITV Sport still do the guide, even though the television rights are now BBC's. Maybe they still have the rights for the book.

Among numerous other shots, we just had our sons 3 and 5 year old pictures taken:

depshowlineitem.jpg

They should be ready to be picked up tomorrow, provided the roads are clear enough to get there...

Dear Lord, the number of people that don't use headsets and then wind up on the opposite side of the map from where the rest of the team is working to actually win the game is annoying.
Just like in Xbox Live...without the kids.
filling out my PS1 RPG collection still. I never bought Xenogears initially, my good friend owned it so we'd always play over at his place. I somehow missed Chronicles though so I grabbed that as well. Only missing a few more!

Have fun with Redrum!

Just like in Xbox Live...without the kids.
They are still there, just in fewer numbers. I've gotten quite a tongue lashing before due to an accidental teamkill. In my defense, I was driving a jeep and instead of telling me via chat to let him in he jumped in front of me, from behind a container, to make me stop. I stopped, but was about five feet too late.

Fortunately the rest of my team that saw it told him to shut up. He jumped in front of me, I tried to stop, and then I apologized. He just went on a rant.

Oh, he was also the guy away from the rest of the team, cussing at us for not helping him.

They are still there, just in fewer numbers. I've gotten quite a tongue lashing before due to an accidental teamkill. In my defense, I was driving a jeep and instead of telling me via chat to let him in he jumped in front of me, from behind a container, to make me stop. I stopped, but was about five feet too late.

Fortunately the rest of my team that saw it told him to shut up. He jumped in front of me, I tried to stop, and then I apologized. He just went on a rant.

Oh, he was also the guy away from the rest of the team, cussing at us for not helping him.
Team players never win.

Back