Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
Mazda-RX7-52110.jpg
TB
A lot of right-hand drive RX7's in California, are there?

Doesn't look like no Canada plate I've ever seen.. :)

Well, it's actually a plate from somewhere 14,124 miles away from Sacramento.

1791512162_cd86a90c32.jpg

Kind of funny getting an empty box in the mail (I chose 'Keep It' from Gamefly.)
Yeah, that is the least exciting purchased package you will ever get. You buy a new game online and you check tracking numbers daily and whatnot. You get the GameFly Keep It box and you just go, "Oh good, I can toss that sleeve now."

Killzone 2

and

2005 Pontiac G6 V6... way better than my old Cobalt... I love this thing!

(Not a picture of the actual car, but it looks exactly the same, minus the spoiler)

Pics or it didn't happen!

I think you can check the usual protocol for posting a pic with a piece of paper and your username ect. somewhere around here.

Pics or it didn't happen!

I think you can check the usual protocol for posting a pic with a piece of paper and your username ect. somewhere around here.
Like looking in my sig. Yep, I did a couple of proof shots for a Rabbit.

My latest purchase just arrived, ready in time for the wedding this time next week;

Nikon SB400 speedlight, it's only the entry level one but it has the tilting head (Which is the main reason I bought it) so I can bounce the flash off the ceiling. I've also ordered a diffuser for it to which should arrive soon!

I love how it makes indoor light so much more natural. I made a comparison shot for it, the first is with a direct flash;

And then with the flash aimed at the ceiling;

I can't wait to use it properly! 👍

Bought this for $14.99 but still feel ripped off. The RB series is much better than the GH series by a longshot.
We will also be returning our Turtle Beach x4 headset. It just does not truly feel like 5.1 surround sound at all. We will just go with the TBx3.
200352b.jpg

Scratch my last post, this just turned up at my door!

z-8.jpg

Zaino Z8 Grande Finale Spray Seal

Time to get working on the car again :D

Funny thing is... I have yet to proove my ownership of my Focus... Maybe today.

Who cares, it's not like somebody can doubt that a dude here has a Focus.. Not exactly a special car :)

Casio
Well, it's actually a plate from somewhere 14,124 miles away from Sacramento.

My point exactly.. I thought NZ, though.
The retard claiming he owned the RX-7 was based in Cali.. Then Prosthetic over here found a owner profile with a dude in Canada claiming it was his car.. What's up with all these retards claiming they own this exact RX-7? :)

Um, my very latest purchase:
2021-Dundersalt-web.jpg

My latest interesting purchase:
heckblende2.jpg

My latest purchase just arrived, ready in time for the wedding this time next week;

Nikon SB400 speedlight, it's only the entry level one but it has the tilting head (Which is the main reason I bought it) so I can bounce the flash off the ceiling. I've also ordered a diffuser for it to which should arrive soon!

I love how it makes indoor light so much more natural. I made a comparison shot for it, the first is with a direct flash;

And then with the flash aimed at the ceiling;

I can't wait to use it properly! 👍

You still need some fill though.

David_Gilmour_On_An_Island.jpg

Bought it yesterday, and oh my god what a beautiful album! I especially love Red Sky at Night which reminds me of the intro for "A Touch of Frost" each time the saxophone kicks in.

I highly recommend pretty much everybody to get your hands on this brilliant album 👍

YAMAHA%20RBX270J.jpg

Yamaha RBX270 :D (Mine is silver, pics later)

So nice to play compared to my old beginners Peavey Zodiac, and sounds pretty awesome too. £220.

YAMAHA%20RBX270J.jpg

Yamaha RBX270 :D (Mine is silver, pics later)

So nice to play compared to my old beginners Peavey Zodiac, and sounds pretty awesome too. £220.

Ooh...Yamaha guitar. :drool: Now I wish that I had something similar (even though I don't actually have a guitar)...

or just stick with the good old acoustics! :)

While we're on the subject of guitars, I'm planning to get some EMG-SA pickups for my Stratocaster, should pack more punch than the Mexican pickups in there...

Nice one Mog, don't forget to post some of the wedding shots up as well. You should look at buying/building a diffuser and then you will be able to get away with less bounce (You'll find at functions that sometimes you might not be able to bounce the light if there is no ceiling or if it's too high).

Guitarist mag, had a frusciante feature, I had no choice but to buy it on the spot.

So, I bought a new joy and an old favorite.

dscf3764.jpg

I do find it slightly bothersome that they do not give Peter S Beagle credit on the cover. Fortunately, this DVD has a lot of stuff devoted to him in the special features.

Back