Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,629 comments
The rear of that set should get me 3K to 4k of fairly aggressive riding. Ether your buddies are leaving out part of the story or they are including the ride all the way across the country. Is it possible that they are running some DOT spec race tires? Those, I could see being eaten up in a weekend.
They actually trailer the bikes down there, so no tire wear comes from the drive, and they aren't the type of guys to do burnouts and stuff either. It's all street tires as well.

I bought one of these...

3157633_8_full.jpg

2460L.jpg

But I didn't get it from Password, I ordered it off Ebay. It's an HOP (Honda Original Parts) antenna black off plate with gasket. Now I've just gotta figure out how to get the old antenna out...

Hondata s300 -- have an s200 unit but it doesn't work for some reason, dunno, never hooked it up until recently so who knows. It's outdated though so I went ahead and got the 300.

Sidemarkers finally. I have all kinds of random little things like this that I've needed to get, the list is getting smaller by the day though.

s300.jpg

JDM%20EG%20%2792-%2795%20Civic%20Side%20Markers%20with%20Sockets%20Thumb.jpg

So far this page is full of nothing but car and motorcycle related stuff. Awesome. This is officially my favorite page of this thread.

My antenna retracts the entire way into the plastic thing so that blockoff plate wouldn't look much different that mine.

If your antenna is automatic, just turn on the radio so it comes out the whole way and then pull hard.

972b7b73265f7742c576a6263f861f1a.jpg

Electro Harmonix Big Bass Muff, such a nice fat bass sound! £50

tuner.jpg

Korg CA30 chromatic tuner, cos my old one broke, had the next one down from this so figured if im buying a new one may as well get the next one up. £20

99042945.jpg

I never got cool toys like that when I turned 5, despite the fact that I turned 5 right between the release dates of Episodes IV and V. :indiff:

Oh, well. I have them now! :D

TB
99042945.jpg

I never got cool toys like that when I turned 5, despite the fact that I turned 5 right between the release dates of Episodes IV and V. :indiff:

Awesome! 👍

My boys have my original 1978 Kenner X-Wing Fighter w/ Pilot. The red light still works!

I have no idea what they did with it. I haven't seen it in years. I've asked several times, "Where's MY X-Wing Fighter?!" :indiff:

TB
99042945.jpg

Still got my Falcon ;) 👍

...still got all my SW toys somewhere up in the attic. I keep them in the pretence that one day they'll worth some money. To be honest, they're all well used and will never be even worth what they cost back in the '70/80's. I really just keep them because i can't bare to get rid of them, they were such a huge part of my childhood.

I ended up taking the Turtle Beach X4s back that I got for Heather and got the Turtle Beach x3 instead. They are a much better deal, wireless, sound excellent, and feel very comfortable.
turtle-beach-ear-force-x3.jpg

latest stuff:
Manfrotto superclamp:
Manfrotto 484RC2 quick release ball head:
Painters pole doubleing for an el'cheap'o boom:
2 Manfrotto vacuum cups with attached superclamps:

By your powers combined, I am Captain Plan... i mean camera car rig!

very nice! you car will be covered in circles :lol: where did you buy from? im already wishing id got a boom set up in the first place..the foot long thing i got at the mo is alright but id like to get the whole car in now!

Just ordered two tickets to see The Killers at The Murat Theater in Indianapolis. 27th row center orchestra... CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Back