Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,631 comments
Psshh... You need to get 2k9 so you get Lincecum on the cover! Much more aesthetically pleasing.

Whats funny is that Sony is a major sponsor for the Giants... but they aren't the team with Timmy on the cover!! How lame is that.

After a month of transportation issues from Adelaide, my new Kart finally arrived this morning! :D It’s a 2008 CRG Kalifornia, with a 26hp Parilla Leopard Engine (With a few extras, including lap timer, wet weather tyres and stand.). I’ve always wanted to get into motorsport, so I thought I’d start off with the basics. Got a lot of things to organize now… It definitely won’t be an easy task.

p1030332.jpg

p1030343.jpg

p1030355.jpg

p1030360.jpg

Yay!👍

Well as promised for my Birthday on Monday I got an Epson Stylus SX600FW Wireless 4-in-1. Wicked printer and is now hooked up to the MacBook and iMac. Really fast printing and scanning over wireless.

Epson_Stylus_Office_SX600FW.jpg

Last edited:
I can't work out why faxing has suddenly joined the all-in-one family. I thought it was a lost art.
So, you have never had to receive legal or financial documents that had to be signed and turned in within 24 hours, or needed a temporary proof of something (like say insurance) while waiting for the actual document to arrive in the mail?

Sitting at my work desk right now I see three fax numbers pinned on my walls.

So, you have never had to receive legal or financial documents that had to be signed and turned in within 24 hours, or needed a temporary proof of something (like say insurance) while waiting for the actual document to arrive in the mail?

Sitting at my work desk right now I see three fax numbers pinned on my walls.
Scanner + E-mail.

And generally, no. But I'm still young. Then again, my parents say they hadn't used one in years either.

Scanner + E-mail.
Yeah, my work fax can also send documents to my email as pdf files.

But to your point, documents can be doctored before being emailed.

Fax to fax shows that the file was not doctored in between the scanning and transmission process. Faxes also give the sender a confirmation sheet saying whether the document transmitted correctly or not, and to what number. This provides you legal proof that you sent the document, should you need it.

Most recently I have used one when I lost my proof of driver's insurance and the insurance company faxed it to me at work so that if something happened while I was driving before I got my new cards I wouldn't get arrested for not having it.

I've also had a few employees on my staff need to use our fax machine for health insurance related stuff.

Honestly, for personal reasons I can't say I have ever used a fax more than once a year.

For business however, often our clients will need something from us but they will be on the road or in a conference room with their laptops, and not be connected to a printer. While they could get the email, they have no way to produce a hard copy right now, so faxing it to the nearest fax machine basically works like us remote printing on their printers.

I bought this today:

brandimage.jpg

No, not a nodding dog, but some car insurance. This was the best visual representation I could find for buying insurance. And yes, I did go with Churchill. Cheapest by about £20. Disappointingly, the company I've been using for the past year that offsets my car's CO2 emissions was a good £70 more expensive, so not worth it. I just need to remember to cancel their automatic renewal now...

Finally decided to buy Showbiz!

Good choice 👍

Really nice kart jacoja 👍

Agreed, looks like a little beast.

Bought this tonight off Amazon.
1228002687_rs.jpg

Edit*
Added this to list.
left4dead_windows_cover.jpg

Give me a shout if anyone's interested in online match. :)

Last edited:
Scanner + E-mail.

And generally, no. But I'm still young. Then again, my parents say they hadn't used one in years either.
We have a public use fax where I work and we send a good 30-40 faxes a week for folk.

Got these rims for my baby honda EG6:tup:
wheels.asp

Damn it LOL

wheels.asp

Take it easy, dude!
Just breathe deep and use the "edit" button on your post.

Also, you might have more success if you actually inserted a link to a picture inside the IMG tags instead of a webpage's URL.

Here, I've uploaded the image I think you want to show on to imageshack:
circuit10119f42c2.jpg

Is this the one?

Yeah, that's the ticket!

personally (and I listened to the entire album [or at least the tracks I know from him]) I wished they put at least one song from his days with the Jeff Beck Group, especially "I'm Drinkin' Again", which is one of my favorite rock songs of all time.

Plus they put only one song from his day with the Faces, "Stay With Me", but I can understand why, consider it's one of Rod's better known songs

Hope you enjoy it! I did!

Doh, my bad. I've used the 50mm f/1.8 (room mate has it). And I didn't see it in the picture till you asked "which one?"

The 55-250mm. Mostly curious what the slowest shutter speed you've gotten away with on it is at 250mm.

Back