///AMN Performance - Closed.

• Thread starter Watchman
  • 147 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Like I said, differences in modification.

Yet your full tilt M5 has similarities to a much "lesser" M5 done quite some time ago for S3 tires and no downforce, and this M3 from KM5 appears to have simply mashed together and tweaked a pair of M3s from the same tuner, swapped the spring rates around front/rear, and mildly tweaked the gearing, differential, and brakes.

What? :odd: Anyways, when you add power to a car, you change it's handling, so using somebody else's work would be stupid and :yuck: Mashing together two different tunes from others? That's seems even more stupid to me, because mixing up two different setups would make the car 👎 I never thought you or somebody else would say / think that these two posted setups here were "mashed" together from other tuners' cars, because that's wrong and I don't like allegations anways.

What? :odd: Anyways, when you add power to a car, you change it's handling, so using somebody else's work would be stupid and :yuck:

When you add power the handling doesn't change. The reactions of the car to throttle input change, yes, but the chassis dynamics do not.

Actually you showed that using someone else's tune on a very different tune of vehicle (200hp or so extra, R tires vs S tires) works fine for you with a certain RGT so I don't actually see your point.

Mashing together two different tunes from others? That's seems even more stupid to me, because mixing up two different setups would make the car 👎 I never thought you or somebody else would say / think that these two posted setups here were "mashed" together from other tuners' cars, because that's wrong and I don't like allegations anways.

I'm not saying both the cars here were mashed together from multiple setups; the M5 is quite obviously from one and only one.

I suppose it's time to show you the two in question and point out how close they are. Your settings are in red next to the settings of the vehicles in question.

AMN's:
Suspension:

Spring rate: 7.5 / 9.0
Ride Height: 80 / 85
Bound: 6 / 6
Rebound: 7 / 8
Camber: 1.0 / 2.0
Toe: -2 / -1
Stabilizers: 3 / 4

Transmission:

1st: 3.400
2nd: 2.350
3rd: 1.780
4th: 1.425
5th: 1.180
6th: 1.017
Final: 3.000
Auto: 13

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 5 / 8

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 10
Acceleration: 25
Deceleration: 15

Car 1:

SUSPENSION:
Spring Rate: 9.0/6.9 7.5/9.0
Ride Height: 79/79 80/85
Shock Bound: 6/6 6/6
Shock Rebound: 8/8 7/8
Camber: 1.5/1.8 1.0/2.0
Toe: 0/0 -2/-1
Stabilizers: 4/5 3/4

Transmission:

Autoset to 15. Then set ratios and final.
Ratios of: [3.307/2.238/1.638/1.305/1.102/0.959]
----[3.400/2.350/1.780/1.425/1.180/1.017]
Final of 4.000. 3.000

LSD: 13/25/10 10/25/15

Brake Balance: 5/6 5/8

Car 2:

SUSPENSION:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Spring Rate:-------11.0/8.0 7.5/9.0
Ride Height:-------70/75 80/85
Shock Bound:-------6/6 6/6
Shock Rebound:-----8/8 7/8
Camber:------------2.0/1.5 1.0/2.0
Toe:---------------(-1)/1 -2/-1
Stabilizers:-------3/4 3/4
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Transmission:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Autoset to 10. Then set ratios and final.
Ratios of: [3.350/2.330/1.736/1.402/1.194/1.050]
----[3.400/2.350/1.780/1.425/1.180/1.017]
Final of 3.250. 3.000

LSD/Downforce and others:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LSD: 12/22/9 10/25/15

Brake Balance: 4/6 5/8

Now then... Springs are nicked from car 1, reversed, and a few clicks added to what is now the front. Ride height is a combination of both, basically the height of car 1 with the rake of car 2. Dampers are nearly identical (the similarities between car 1 and 2 are to be expected as they are from the same tuner). Camber angles are a tweaked combination of both (balance from car 1, values somewhat from car 2). Toe angles seem to be what looks to be the AMN standard modified slightly. Swaybars are directly off car 2. Gearing is *similar* between car 1 and the Firestorm, but nearly identical between car 2 and the Firestorm. LSD settings are a take your pick of which is closer and tweak. Brake balance is car 1's with slightly more rear pressure.

Now then, I don't expect you to defend this car unless you were the one who tuned it and had KidrauhlM5 post it, I expect KM5 to defend it himself.

What the hell? :eek: Where do these setups come from? :confused: Actually, the FireStorm was tuned by both of us (Apokalipse tested it only). I see no reason to defend our setups. They're our own work and we NEVER searched for other tuners' cars and the ripped them off. Forget it. We're 100% clean tuners. Just because I used 2 cars from MFT as a base for two of my tunes at AMMT by mistake, it doesn't mean that I copy setups from other tuners. I'm just curious where those setups come from. As said above, I have never seen a fully tuned M5 / M3 GTR anywhere here. Also, do you really think we are using other tuners' cars and modify them? :yuck:

What the hell? :eek: Where do these setups come from? :confused:

The two tunes in question were done a while back by someone who is currently viewing this thread for competition in TCV5.

And they aren't even M3 GTRs. They're a base M3 and CSL.

Actually, the FireStorm was tuned by both of us (Apokalipse tested it only). I see no reason to defend our setups. They're our own work and we NEVER searched for other tuners' cars and the ripped them off. Forget it. We're 100% clean tuners. Just because I used 2 cars from MFT as a base for two of my tunes at AMMT by mistake, it doesn't mean that I copy setups from other tuners. I'm just curious where those setups come from. As said above, I have never seen a fully tuned M5 / M3 GTR anywhere here. Also, do you really think we are using other tuners' cars and modify them? :yuck:

You say by mistake but then your M5 shows similarities to an MFT M5 (that is not fully tuned... Oh wait I see a pattern here *coughRGTcough*) and I could've sworn it was not 2 but 3 setups you were called out on.

Then I see this. Obviously you're being watched because of past events and when the similarities continue to come up it becomes more than suspicious.

The two tunes in question were done a while back by someone who is currently viewing this thread for competition in TCV5.

And they aren't even M3 GTRs. They're a base M3 and CSL.

You say by mistake but then your M5 shows similarities to an MFT M5 (that is not fully tuned... Oh wait I see a pattern here *coughRGTcough*) and I could've sworn it was not 2 but 3 setups you were called out on.

Then I see this. Obviously you're being watched because of past events and when the similarities continue to come up it becomes more than suspicious.

I have never been interested in TCV5 and will never be. I have never even looked at those setups, because I don't care about them at all.

Ooooh similarities! Should we start to cry now? As already said: THE TWO CARS YOU SEE HERE ARE 100% SELF TUNED! What RGT are you talking about? It is gone, no need to talk about it.

I can't change your or the other tuners' opinions. If you think we rip off your setups, then you're totally wrong. I don't even care about what you think about our tunes. I don't even want to try to change your opinions, because it's impossible, as I could see. It's enough for me to know that we succeeded tuning the cars to be faster than almost anything else (especially that Hurricane) found in all the garages. :sly:

:cheers:

I have never been interested in TCV5 and will never be. I have never even looked at those setups, because I don't care about them at all.

Point?

Ooooh similarities! Should we start to cry now? As already said: THE TWO CARS YOU SEE HERE ARE 100% SELF TUNED!

Ooooh someone calling you out! Should we start to rage now?

What RGT are you talking about? It is gone, no need to talk about it.

You know... Taking something off the internet doesn't make it disappear from the internet, nor people's memories.

I can't change your or the other tuners' opinions. If you think we rip off your setups, then you're totally wrong. I don't even care about what you think about our tunes. I don't even want to try to change your opinions, because it's impossible, as I could see. It's enough for me to know that we succeeded tuning the cars to be faster than almost anything else (especially that Hurricane) found in all the garages. :sly:

I don't *think* you rip off setups, I know you have in the past.

As for building cars faster than anyone else's... I'd like to point at MFT's Carbon Creature, Esprit and Spyker. As for S3 tire cars, the most popular amongst us tuners and therefore the vehicles most of us use... You have none.

I don't *think* you rip off setups, I know you have in the past.

That's wrong. I did not rip them off, I used them as a base by mistake. Start reading my posts. I'll just leave you alone... Dreaming your dream... 👍

As for building cars faster than anyone else's... I'd like to point at MFT's Carbon Creature, Esprit and Spyker. As for S3 tire cars, the most popular amongst us tuners and therefore the vehicles most of us use... You have none.[/QUOTE]

The M5 is overall better. And, if you want so, can be driven faster. It lets the driver make mistakes, at least, the Carbon Creature, Esprit or the Spyker don't.

Anyways, I'm not here to discuss what car is the best / fastest / etc. You called me / us out here for nothing. It was solved, but no, Rotary Junkie has to make a post regarding me / us ripping off cars, which is completely wrong. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh wait... You chose 3 cars from MFT's garage out of XXX and left out all the tunes from the other gerages... I smell a win. :sly:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's wrong. I did not rip them off, I used them as a base by mistake.

Which would be fine... If you had just edited to give credit where credit was due rather than deleting them to erase the evidence it wouldn't have looked quite so bad.

The M5 is overall better. And, if you want so, can be driven faster. It lets the driver make mistakes, at least, the Carbon Creature, Esprit or the Spyker don't.

The Carbon Creature and Esprit I agree on. The Spyker? Not so much.

Anyways, I'm not here to discuss what car is the best / fastest / etc. You called me / us out here for nothing. It was solved, but no, Rotary Junkie has to make a post regarding me / us ripping off cars, which is completely wrong. :rolleyes:

You're right. You've never done anything that would cause me finding similarities between your tunes and another person's to throw up red flags. Ever. I was completely wrong for doing this, etcetera, etcetera, :rolleyes:

Which would be fine... If you had just edited to give credit where credit was due rather than deleting them to erase the evidence it wouldn't have looked quite so bad.

The Carbon Creature and Esprit I agree on. The Spyker? Not so much.

You're right. You've never done anything that would cause me finding similarities between your tunes and another person's to throw up red flags. Ever. I was completely wrong for doing this, etcetera, etcetera, :rolleyes:

No need to give credit to whoever for doing nothing.

Note on the cars: I edited my post. Re-read it. ;)

Good to see you changed your opinion, you seem to be kind. (Same sarcasm here ;))

What is you problem? That our garage looks great, we released perfect tunes for two beautiful cars. That we don't need to rip off other tuners' setups???

I mean, what's the problem, the last tune by Nenad which was the RGT as I can remember, was called out for using it as a base during his days at AMMT. Me, Nenad and Maj(Apokalipse) work together to achive the best from the three of us. Apokalipse test it all while me and Nenad playing around with the setups.

If you're having tough times seeing our garage, I mean there are lots others out there that are willing to copy our garages. Who knows?? Think wisely, if you see a reversed setup, doesn't mean that we copy them. Every perfect setups lies down between the closest. Drive our cars first and then tell me any similarities or any differences between driving these cars?? We build our cars for fun. GT4 is for fun and you enjoy speed, the thrill of driving. I see no points why you want to argue about the setup. Tell me honestly, if you don't like us, that's fine owkey I honestly don't care but trying to mess up with someone who already made mistake, but determine to not doing it anymore is stupid.

By the wayall our tunes have a copyright. He didn't ask to modify our setup sheets and add other tunes to it 💡

Cougar23
Just wondering...are you going to allow people to request a tuned car if they write a proper review?

No, we won't allow people to request a tuned car. We allow them to request two cars for 1 review. ;) That's how the professionals do it.

EDIT: Oh wait... You chose 3 cars from MFT's garage out of XXX and left out all the tunes from the other gerages... I smell a win. :sly:

Oh do you... I'd excluded my 787B for obvious reasons (it's a race car) but now I think back...

Back when Aussie Tuners were around and Paulie was still nd_4_holden_spd he had built a Cien I reckon would thrash your pretty little M5. I made a few tweaks to it and we wound up putting together a "final draft" with input from both sides. Said final car was as close to perfect as possible aside from the Cien's gearbox. Me being able to drive a car = it being extremely forgiving. Yet it was fast.

Oh do you... I'd excluded my 787B for obvious reasons (it's a race car) but now I think back...

Back when Aussie Tuners were around and Paulie was still nd_4_holden_spd he had built a Cien I reckon would thrash your pretty little M5. I made a few tweaks to it and we wound up putting together a "final draft" with input from both sides. Said final car was as close to perfect as possible aside from the Cien's gearbox. Me being able to drive a car = it being extremely forgiving. Yet it was fast.

No way. Our M5 is faster than any Cien out there. 1023 hp mean nothing. ;) Especially not with such a bad gearbox, hahaha. So, you have nothing else than come with a race car? Ooh, how sweet. I can easily come up with a Nissan R92CP which would kill your 787B. On a side note: Mazda is 👎 in RL and in-game. ;)

Anyways, read Ahmad's post a page back!

///AMN Performance™ NSX Landshark '10

IMG0073s.jpg

Power: 484hp/7300 RPM
Torque: 496.96 nm/5300 RPM
Weight: 1079 kg

Parts list:

- Racing Exhaust
- Racing Brakes
- Brake Ballance Controller
- NA Tuning Stage 3
- Port Polishing
- Engine Balancing
- Racing Chip
- FC Transmission
- Triple-plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- FC LSD
- FC Suspension
- R1 Tyres
- Weight Reduction Stage 3
- Oil Change
- Wing
- New wheels

Settings:

Suspension:

Spring rate: 9.0 / 8.5
Ride Height: 110 / 110
Bound: 4 / 5
Rebound: 6 / 7
Camber: 1.5 / 1.5
Toe: -2 / 1
Stabilizers: 3 / 5

Transmission:

1st: 4.644
2nd: 3.075
3rd: 2.296
4th: 1.808
5th: 1.483
6th: 1.266
Final: 2.500
Auto: 19

!Attention: First Final to 2.500, then Auto to 19, then the individual gear ratios.

Brake Ballance Controller:

Brakes: 4 / 6

Limited Slip Differential:

Initial: 10
Acceleration: 40
Deceleration: 20

Downforce:

Amount: 30 / 30

Driving Aids:

ASM Oversteer: 0
ASM Understeer: 0
TCS: 0

This car is based on a Honda NSX Type-R and has been tuned for The Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0.

© ///AMN Performance™ All Rights Reserved.

No way. Our M5 is faster than any Cien out there. 1023 hp mean nothing. ;) Especially not with such a bad gearbox, hahaha. So, you have nothing else than come with a race car? Ooh, how sweet. I can easily come up with a Nissan R92CP which would kill your 787B. On a side note: Mazda is 👎 in RL and in-game. ;)

Anyways, read Ahmad's post a page back!

Oh how sweet, I already have an R92CP sitting in the garage (courtesy of Roj with some input from me) and trust me, while you may be able to defeat the Mazda in terms of hotlap speed, the Mazda will win every time for a proper endurance race. Miles better in terms of tire wear and fuel consumption, not at a very great disadvantage down straights, and slightly better around corners.

As for Ahmad's post, here goes...

What is you problem? That our garage looks great, we released perfect tunes for two beautiful cars. That we don't need to rip off other tuners' setups???

Your garage looks rather empty. Layout is decent but there's no substance.

I mean, what's the problem, the last tune by Nenad which was the RGT as I can remember, was called out for using it as a base during his days at AMMT. Me, Nenad and Maj(Apokalipse) work together to achive the best from the three of us. Apokalipse test it all while me and Nenad playing around with the setups.

Except the M5 which Grey and Leo didn't bother calling Nenad out on is a direct carryover from AMMT and still bears great resemblance to Leo's 56Xhp S3 tired M5.

If you're having tough times seeing our garage, I mean there are lots others out there that are willing to copy our garages.

And when that happens they get shot down in a ball of fire.

Who knows?? Think wisely, if you see a reversed setup, doesn't mean that we copy them. Every perfect setups lies down between the closest.

Fair enough but then there's the fact that the "perfect setup" is never "perfect" for more than one driver. In many cases it can be close enough to not bother tuning any further, but never 100% perfect for more than one person.

Drive our cars first and then tell me any similarities or any differences between driving these cars?? We build our cars for fun. GT4 is for fun and you enjoy speed, the thrill of driving. I see no points why you want to argue about the setup. Tell me honestly, if you don't like us, that's fine owkey I honestly don't care but trying to mess up with someone who already made mistake, but determine to not doing it anymore is stupid.

It's not that I "don't like you"; It's just that certain things require explanations.

By the wayall our tunes have a copyright. He didn't ask to modify our setup sheets and add other tunes to it 💡

Say what?

The post with the M3 settings was purely for discussion purposes and it was actually my sheet that was modified to look closer to yours to make it less obvious who's it was, apparently me deleting the signature -----'s from the suspension settings used for lineup in Courier font was enough to turn it into "stealing" your setup sheets. (If you're wondering why I say "my" setup sheet when it's not my car it's because I've got Roj using the same basic template as me)

No, we won't allow people to request a tuned car. We allow them to request two cars for 1 review. ;) That's how the professionals do it.

It is? When did this happen? I could've sworn the longest-standing garages both here in GT4 and GT5 Prologue go 1 request = 1 car.

Edit: Oh look, a car without an M badge and fairly distinctive tuning. I suppose my initial question has been answered.

Say what?

The post with the M3 settings was purely for discussion purposes and it was actually my sheet that was modified to look closer to yours to make it less obvious who's it was, apparently me deleting the signature -----'s from the suspension settings used for lineup in Courier font was enough to turn it into "stealing" your setup sheets. (If you're wondering why I say "my" setup sheet when it's not my car it's because I've got Roj using the same basic template as me)

It is? When did this happen? I could've sworn the longest-standing garages both here in GT4 and GT5 Prologue go 1 request = 1 car.

You didn't insert our whole setup sheet -> You modified it.

Aaaand... Yes, you're totally right. Only professionals go for 1 review = 2 cars.

Oh how sweet, I already have an R92CP sitting in the garage (courtesy of Roj with some input from me) and trust me, while you may be able to defeat the Mazda in terms of hotlap speed, the Mazda will win every time for a proper endurance race. Miles better in terms of tire wear and fuel consumption, not at a very great disadvantage down straights, and slightly better around corners.

Are you proud now? :lol: How childish this gets... Your Mazda is not even worth looking at it, in my eyes. Each to their own, I guess. I used the R92CP as an example. Anyways, this is all getting off-topic. I was talking about the M5 and it's noticable that there's NO "normal" car from your garage which can come up with the M5. You have to go with that 787B, because our M5 would kill all of your other "normal" car tunes. ;)

As for Ahmad's post, here goes...

Your garage looks rather empty. Layout is decent but there's no substance.

When did we start this garage? Think before you speak. :rolleyes:

Fair enough but then there's the fact that the "perfect setup" is never "perfect" for more than one driver. In many cases it can be close enough to not bother tuning any further, but never 100% perfect for more than one person.

How can it then be that both, me & Ahmad get laptimes of 5'50 - 5'52 with the M5 without any problem and find the car to be perfect? So, your theoriy is 👎

It's not that I "don't like you"; It's just that certain things require explanations.

Explanations were already given. It seems like you want to "pollute" this thread. You made so many posts without any reason.

Say what?

Yes, you're totally right. Only professionals go for 1 review = 2 cars.

EDIT:

Rotary Junkie
Edit: Oh look, a car without an M badge and fairly distinctive tuning. I suppose my initial question has been answered.

Better a car with an M badge than any Mazda. :sly:

Are you proud now? :lol: How childish this gets... Your Mazda is not even worth looking at it, in my eyes. Each to their own, I guess. I used the R92CP as an example. Anyways, this is all getting off-topic. I was talking about the M5 and it's noticable that there's NO "normal" car from your garage which can come up with the M5. You have to go with that 787B, because our M5 would kill all of your other "normal" car tunes. ;)

Much like my little Mazda is "not even worth looking at", your M5 is as well. I have no use for balls-out vehicles and therefore I tend not to build them in the first place. Hence the lack of something to eat your M5. If I need to build something for a specific purpose, I will. Time attacks are not something I do often enough or care enough about to bother building something for.

When did we start this garage? Think before you speak. :rolleyes:

The other day. Now look around you, nearly everyone had more than a few vehicles ready at launch. Boasting about how "pretty" of a garage you have is pretty useless when there's nearly nothing in it. It's a bit like saying how fast your car looks.

How can it then be that both, me & Ahmad get laptimes of 5'50 - 5'52 with the M5 without any problem and find the car to be perfect? So, your theoriy is 👎

It's not a theory, it's a fact. Your driving styles may be close, and as I said, it may feel good enough to not bother messing with for either one of you, but it is not absolutely perfect.

Explanations were already given. It seems like you want to "pollute" this thread. You made so many posts without any reason.

Nope. If I wanted to pollute a thread I'd just go behind a proxy and try making spam accounts. I wanted to see what the hell was up with that M3.

EDIT:

Better a car with an M badge than any Mazda. :sly:

Oh well, you're entitled to your opinion. And if you've not noticed, my own M-car knocked the snot out of everyone recently. The car I was going to enter before I came across it? An RX-7. I tested an M3 first, it knocked the RX-7 out of the water at GVS on default settings. Then I grabbed the M5 and after a slight tweak to the rear spring rate it proceeded to knock the best time of the M3 out of the water despite the M3 having been refined quite a bit.

Also, why are you and Ahmad posting exactly the same things?

Obviously. It would've caused needless clutter.

Aaaand... Yes, you're totally right. Only professionals go for 1 review = 2 cars.

So you're saying you three are professionals yet MFT (who have been at this since long before MFT existed) are not? Considering one of your members has already admitted to doing something quite unprofessional previously...

Last edited:
Obviously. It would've caused needless clutter.

So you're saying you three are professionals yet MFT (who have been at this since long before MFT existed) are not? Considering one of your members has already admitted to doing something quite unprofessional previously...

This whole conversation is a needless clutter. Caused / started by you. 👎

If there's a copyright, why modify the setup sheet? Seems not so intelligent to me.

Yes, we are professionals. MFT may tune cars since long. They've released a lot of cars, which aren't nearby perfect / professional.

Want to start to cry again? :odd:

Also, why do you repeat yourself? You say the same all time and don't even have evidence (Similarities ≠ rip off).

Additionally, read my post above. ;)

Professionals don't come ambush into our garage, instead find a good way to solve this.. The fact that this matter has been solved a long while ago in the thread regarding to setup copying. I see no point anymore and you just waste 3 pages of our garage thread for this pointless arguments. You say the same all time and don't even have evidence (Similarities ≠ rip off); like Nenad said. It's clear for me to say HONESTLY that you keep grudge over us for what Nenad done to one of the MFT's setup....

Edited above post to include response to your previous post.

As for your stupid copyright, got a lawyer on that? Planning to sue? No? I reckon it's not much of an issue. Besides, there's something called fair use and I wager that qualifies.

As for repeating myself... What "evidence" would I have now that you've gone and deleted the offending setups? It's not unknown that you did so I don't see your point.

Professionals don't come ambush into our garage, instead find a good way to solve this..

I never called myself a professional. And if you noticed, the "professionals" took the nice way out.

The fact that this matter has been solved a long while ago in the thread regarding to setup copying. I see no point anymore and you just waste 3 pages of our garage thread for this pointless arguments. You say the same all time and don't even have evidence (Similarities ≠ rip off); like Nenad said. It's clear for me to say HONESTLY that you keep grudge over us for what Nenad done to one of the MFT's setup....

The fact is that a few weeks is not a "long while" and when things pop up like they did then something needs to be said. Nenad's more than slightly cocky attitude has kept me going this long.

Last edited:
Much like my little Mazda is "not even worth looking at", your M5 is as well. I have no use for balls-out vehicles and therefore I tend not to build them in the first place. Hence the lack of something to eat your M5. If I need to build something for a specific purpose, I will. Time attacks are not something I do often enough or care enough about to bother building something for.

We don't care if you like it or not, we know that it's perfect.

The other day. Now look around you, nearly everyone had more than a few vehicles ready at launch. Boasting about how "pretty" of a garage you have is pretty useless when there's nearly nothing in it. It's a bit like saying how fast your car looks.

This is laughable, really. :lol: This is our garage and we do what we want how we want (As long as it doesn't violate the AUP, of course, what it doesn't). You come here and want to tell me how and when to release the cars? If you came for doing this, you can go away straight off. Our garage, our project, our plans. We know what we're doing. But thanks for the tip anyways. ;)

It's not a theory, it's a fact. Your driving styles may be close, and as I said, it may feel good enough to not bother messing with for either one of you, but it is not absolutely perfect.

It's a theory. The M5 is perfect.

Nope. If I wanted to pollute a thread I'd just go behind a proxy and try making spam accounts. I wanted to see what the hell was up with that M3.

Oh, really? Seeing what's up with it? 1 post would've been enough, though. And anyways, it is not your problem what cars we release. Additionally, if you think our tunes are so bad, then why do you bother even looking at this thread? Come on, this all gets nowhere...

If Greycap and Leonidae already cleared this case with me, then why on earth do you want to take me down again?

EDIT:

As for your stupid copyright, got a lawyer on that? Planning to sue? No? I reckon it's not much of an issue. Besides, there's something called fair use and I wager that qualifies.

It is what it is.

As for repeating myself... What "evidence" would I have now that you've gone and deleted the offending setups? It's not unknown that you did so I don't see your point.

Once again: If Greycap and Leonidae already cleared this case with me, then why on earth do you want to take me down again?

The fact is that a few weeks is not a "long while" and when things pop up like they did then something needs to be said. Nenad's more than slightly cocky attitude has kept me going this long.

And once again: If Greycap and Leonidae already cleared this case with me, then why on earth do you want to take me down again? :rolleyes:

We don't care if you like it or not, we know that it's perfect.

Nothing and nobody is perfect. In fact, the car cannot be perfect because the game it is simulated in is not perfect.

This is laughable, really. :lol: This is our garage and we do what we want how we want (As long as it doesn't violate the AUP, of course, what it doesn't). You come here and want to tell me how and when to release the cars? If you came for doing this, you can go away straight off. Our garage, our project, our plans. We know what we're doing. But thanks for the tip anyways. ;)

I'm not here to tell you how to run your garage... Just was trying to make a bit of a point there.

It's a theory. The M5 is perfect.

Except it's not and that makes you look cocky.

Oh, really? Seeing what's up with it? 1 post would've been enough, though. And anyways, it is not your problem what cars we release. Additionally, if you think our tunes are so bad, then why do you bother even looking at this thread? Come on, this all gets nowhere...

If Greycap and Leonidae already cleared this case with me, then why on earth do you want to take me down again?

I reckon the discussion we are currently having on MSN has explained that well enough.

Nothing and nobody is perfect. In fact, the car cannot be perfect because the game it is simulated in is not perfect.

I'm not here to tell you how to run your garage... Just was trying to make a bit of a point there.

Except it's not and that makes you look cocky.

I reckon the discussion we are currently having on MSN has explained that well enough.

The car is as perfect as possible. :P

Okay.

I don't want to look cocky, all I do is telling my opinion.

Yes, let's go on with this on MSN...

Hello fellows :)

I would love to announce that ///AMN Performance™ has released a brand new and the only car for the Tuning Garage Challenge 2.0 which is an NSX Landshark '10. Interested to drive for us, please contact either me, Nenad or Maj (Apokalipse).

Thanks in advance ;)👍

Take note: The competition starts in the 3rd of January 2010 which is this Sunday. Good luck!!!

Wouldn't it be a good idea to know what the base car for the NSX tune is? There's more than 1 Honda NSX in the game. ;)

Wouldn't it be a good idea to know what the base car for the NSX tune is? There's more than 1 Honda NSX in the game. ;)

Owh yeah it was a Honda NSX Type-R mate. Sorry that we forgot to state it there. ;)👍

Ooops. I just found out I don't have the M3 GTR anymore and I don't feel like racing for it again, sooo...I will test out the Landshark instead. Ok.?

Cheers, Cougar23

EDIT: I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but...none of the gear settings on the NSX-R are achievable. I think the Final ratio is too low to achieve the set Gears.

Last edited:

I've edited the setup sheet. ;)

Ooops. I just found out I don't have the M3 GTR anymore and I don't feel like racing for it again, sooo...I will test out the Landshark instead. Ok.?

Cheers, Cougar23

EDIT: I don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but...none of the gear settings on the NSX-R are achievable. I think the Final ratio is too low to achieve the set Gears.

You can get the M3 GTR is just 20 minutes in B-Spec mode. Of course, you can test the Landshark instead, but... You're missing the ultimative M3 driving experience. ;) Additionally, it has to be said that the NSX-R would actually have R3 tyres on it, but as the car is tuned for The Tuning Garage Challenge, it's on R1 tyres. You can test it with both sets of tyres, though. ;)

About the gear ratios. First you should reset the gearbox (After your car has reached 484 hp), then set the Final gear, then Autoset and then the individual gear ratios. You should try an Autoset of 11 and see if it works. Just don't change the Final gear. Playing with the Autoset until you can get all the individual gear ratios is what you should go for. ;)

Ah, ok. I see what I was doing wrong now. I'll test them both out when I get a chance but since TGC is on now it probably won't be for a little while.

Cheers, Cougar23

So, you solved it and got the gear ratios as they're listed? :)

Sure, no problem, take your time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back