RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
I would defiantly recommend the LFA tune, I took it for a spin around the ring last night and it was a lot of fun and it handles like a dream, but it can still kick you in the pants if you're not careful. I guess I'll have to try the Enzo/FXX tune now..

pmgolf
For your "RVR 370RS Super Leggera Grip Tune" Tune, I don't know which car you chose. There is only one car with "Super Leggera" in the name, and that's the Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera, but yours is a 370something (there is no 370RS). There is a Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08 - is that the one? If I ignore the 370 and the "Super Leggera", then it could be one of the no-numbered Fairlady Z's like the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08. There's also a '02 and '07 version. Which car, please.

Thanks

The only 370z in the Nissan dealership, but they call it the "Fairlady", he's just giving his Tune a name along the lines of the names given to performance models.

So go to Nissan buy what would be a US 370z (the 350's replacement) its called a "Fairlady" and go for it.

Cheers.

The only 370z in the Nissan dealership, but they call it the "Fairlady", he's just giving his Tune a name along the lines of the names given to performance models.

So go to Nissan buy what would be a US 370z (the 350's replacement) its called a "Fairlady" and go for it.

Cheers.

Thanks No_OBsT33R, but if I follow your instructions I would get a:

"Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08".

So what is the: "Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08"? Isn't it a 370Z? Are both of them 370Z's? It would really help the fans of your Tunes if you would provide the name of the car you're tuning. The real name. No offense intended, but you can call it the "green-and-purple turd" if your want, but give us its real name too!

Thanks.

Last edited:
pmgolf
Thanks No_OBsT33R, but if I follow your instructions I would get a:

"Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08".

So what is the: "Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08"? Isn't it a 370Z? Are both of them 370Z's? It would really help the fans of your Tunes if you would provide the name of the car you're tuning. The real name. No offense intended, but you can call it the "green-and-purple turd" if your want, but give us its real name too!

Thanks.

That's what you get and it's the right car. Don't sweat the lil things in life. You asked, got your answer, move on. Im sure the OP will be more clear on the base car they use from now on.

To cheer everybody up about PSN being down here is a picture guaranteed to make you smile
pzIBa.jpg

Dylans1o
It makes the car feel more like a race car, race cars have much better handling than the production cars!

Suggestion would be to turn it off on all your Tunes before release. SRF is worse then TCS, and TCS is bad. They are driving assist and defeat the purpose or at least the authenticity of a quality tune. They are very much frowned upon in the Tuning community, generally considered a sign of a bad tune as an assist is needed to compensate.

Personally, if you mark the Tunes with "SRF on" then you're all good, many people new to GT use it as a bridge to getting used to the game, I'm sure they appreciate a Tuner.

Suggestion would be to turn it off on all your Tunes before release. SRF is worse then TCS, and TCS is bad. They are driving assist and defeat the purpose or at least the authenticity of a quality tune. They are very much frowned upon in the Tuning community, generally considered a sign of a bad tune as an assist is needed to compensate.

Personally, if you mark the Tunes with "SRF on" then you're all good, many people new to GT use it as a bridge to getting used to the game, I'm sure they appreciate a Tuner.

All these tunes (Except the Trans-Cammer) Can be used with all aids off but with the FXX and MP4-12C GTR the cars feel more like a race car with SRF on!
They can be used with SRF off though.

I understand what your saying Bro. It's just that won't change the way the community sees it. SRF = the first sign of a poor quality set up.. Nobody who races without SRF ( the real drivers) will ever turn it on.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm sure plenty of people use SRF and appreciate a Tuner that won't be shy to use it. I have 0 issue with it so long as it's marked and times with it on are clearly marked "SRF on".

A tune tuned without SRF on works better with SRF on than a tune tuned with SRF on... or am I just thinking redundantly again? No_OBsT33R is right though, you should consider a goal of supplying all tunes with enough stability to be driven without TC or SRF and let drivers opt-in in they want those features. I see a lot of new tuners pop up lately but frankly I see the pattern of quantity over quality as they race to fill their threads with sub par tunes, not you specifically, but it's another thing to keep in mind.

I have just made a great tune for the Honda NSX-R Proto LM Road Car Painted LeMans Grun!
See What I Did There!

OH BOY, IT'S TRIPLE TUNE TIME! FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!
Renault Megane Trophy RS
uBMeS.jpg

It may not have the gorgeous lines and style of a Clio, but the Megane Trophy RS can hold it's own when it comes to fast paced racing! Stuffed with over 420 horsepower and weighing a lean 1166 kilograms, this Megane is one car you shouldn't 'judge by it's outside'.
You'll need:
Renaultsport Megane renault Sport '08 (duh!)
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust (I used Semi-Racing though)
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Soft tires (for maximum grip)

Transmission
Top Speed: 199 MPH
Drivetrain LSD
Initial Torque 7/0
Acceleration 33/0
Braking 11/0
Suspension
Ride Height -20/-20
Spring Rate 6.0/3.7
Dampers Ext. 4/4
Dampers Comp. 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 4/5
Camber Angle 1.2/1.2
Toe Angle -0.07/0.12
Brakes
5/6

Closing Comments
When RVR first drove the Megane, it felt too slow. We believed it should've had more power; ALOT more power. In 2 days, we transformed this Renault from an everyday passenger vehicle into a track-crunching monster. Test drive for yourself, the new and improved Megane.

The BIG Blue Bus (Volkswagen Typ2 Sambabus '62)
GEDmJ.jpg

When people first glance at a Sambabus (or Campervan as it's called in the states), they instantly think of cross-country travellers or acid-tripping hippies. When we first glanced at the bus, we at RVR thought of a corner-crushing hot rod with lots of power to back it up. While it's top speed of 122 MPH might seem slow, on tricky courses like Cape Ring, this problem is hardly noticeable. Got a Sambabus lying around? Follow these simple steps to transform your big clumsy bus into a short course demon.
You'll need:
Volkswagen Typ2(T1) Sambabus '62
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit (DO NOT BUY THE HIGH RPM TURBO KIT)
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires (Again, for maximum grip)
Transmission
Top Speed 124 MPH (set your 1st gear to 2.531 for fast takeoff)
Drivetrain LSD
Initial Torque 0/7
Acceleration 0/39
Braking 0/11
Suspension Setup
Ride Height -70/-70
Spring Rate 4.8/4.0
Dampers Ext. 4/4
Dampers Comp. 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/4
Camber Angle 3.0/3.0
Toe Angle 0.00/0.20
Brakes
5/6

Closing Comments
Well there you have it. What was once a big useless box on wheels is now a track beast. Hell this cars so good, I won GT Rally Snow (intermediate) with it! Enjoy your new Big Blue Bus.

Ferrari SP1 Track Attack edition
c1Oyy.jpg

While Ferrari says the SP1 is a one-off production car, it's not true. Truth is, two more were built for the sole purpose of being tuned into capable track monsters. RKM Motorsports recieved their SP1 early, while we were forced to wait a month. Finally, our SP1 showed up. Needless to say, we didn't hesitate to turn this "girly F430" into a LeMans-ready bethmoth. Sporting a piston-tearing 635 horsepower and weighing in at a slim 1203 kilograms, we're confident our SP1 is going to haunt you forever, and in a good way.
You'll need:
Ferrari SP1 '08 (expensive much?)
Front Chin spoiler and Rear Spoiler, both found at GTAuto
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust (I used Semi-Racing)
Fully Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires (For Maximum Grip)
Transmission
Top Speed 230 MPH
Drivetrain LSD
Initial Torque 0/27
Acceleration 0/32
Braking Sensitivity 0/9
Suspension Setup
Ride Height -15/-10
Spring Rate 7.6/9.2
Dampers Ext. 7/8
Dampers Comp. 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars 5/6
Camber Angle 2.8/2.6
Toe Angle -0.09/0.00
Brakes
5/6

Closing Comments
You'll be lucky if Ferrari makes anymore SP1s, but if they do, you can buy one knowing that RVR is on your side and prepared with a tune. If you ever think about hitting the track with the SP1, you'd have to be insane to not come to RVR. Be sure to tell Junichiro Hiramatsu that he's not the only one with an SP1 anymore! Experience the drive of your life in the ultimate Ferrari.

It had to happen, surprised you made it this long before you knocked the dust off the of the old Sambabus tune. You have got to be kin to some flower child's (hippies). LOL

It had to happen, surprised you made it this long before you knocked the dust off the of the old Sambabus tune. You have got to be kin to some flower child's (hippies). LOL

A Tuner Is Not Complete Without A Samba Bus Tune!

OH BOY, IT'S TRIPLE TUNE TIME! FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!
Renault Megane Trophy RS
uBMeS.jpg

It may not have the gorgeous lines and style of a Clio, but the Megane Trophy RS can hold it's own when it comes to fast paced racing! Stuffed with over 420 horsepower and weighing a lean 1166 kilograms, this Megane is one car you shouldn't 'judge by it's outside'.
You'll need:
Renaultsport Megane renault Sport '08 (duh!)
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust (I used Semi-Racing though)
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Racing Soft tires (for maximum grip)

Transmission
Top Speed: 199 MPH
Drivetrain LSD
Initial Torque 7/0
Acceleration 33/0
Braking 11/0
Suspension
Ride Height -20/-20
Spring Rate 6.0/3.7
Dampers Ext. 4/4
Dampers Comp. 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 4/5
Camber Angle 1.2/1.2
Toe Angle -0.07/0.12
Brakes
5/6

Closing Comments
When RVR first drove the Megane, it felt too slow. We believed it should've had more power; ALOT more power. In 2 days, we transformed this Renault from an everyday passenger vehicle into a track-crunching monster. Test drive for yourself, the new and improved Megane.
Just tried the tune Zach, It was Great.. My Megane Looks Very Nice Also!
8.6 out of 10

A tune tuned without SRF on works better with SRF on than a tune tuned with SRF on... or am I just thinking redundantly again? No_OBsT33R is right though, you should consider a goal of supplying all tunes with enough stability to be driven without TC or SRF and let drivers opt-in in they want those features. I see a lot of new tuners pop up lately but frankly I see the pattern of quantity over quality as they race to fill their threads with sub par tunes, not you specifically, but it's another thing to keep in mind.

A tune done with SRF off won't work as well with SRF on as one done with it on... At least not if it's being driven by someone with a wheel as they can purposely overstress the front tires into creating excessive grip and going faster. HUGE lap time differences are possible when doing so.

As for the comparison of the LFA tunes... Everyone to try the LFA with more than stock power and Racing Soft tires has said the same thing. Understeer. Those who try it with above stock power and correct (S3) tires call it skittish and oversteery. :lol: It's a car tuned right to the edge of what the tires can handle... Add more grip and the rear calms down too much, add more power and it goes nuts. Meh.

A tune done with SRF off won't work as well with SRF on as one done with it on... At least not if it's being driven by someone with a wheel as they can purposely overstress the front tires into creating excessive grip and going faster. HUGE lap time differences are possible when doing so.

As for the comparison of the LFA tunes... Everyone to try the LFA with more than stock power and Racing Soft tires has said the same thing. Understeer. Those who try it with above stock power and correct (S3) tires call it skittish and oversteery. :lol: It's a car tuned right to the edge of what the tires can handle... Add more grip and the rear calms down too much, add more power and it goes nuts. Meh.

Yea the man problem with the comparison was your tune was underpowered and had different tires so I either had to make adjustments to either your or my tune or else the comparison would be unfair. Since my LF-A was already tuned i went with altering your tune!, but before I began to tune myself I mainly used RKM and LDP tunes and even though LDP have stopped tuning I think that you and LDP are still be best tuners.

Hopefully with a bit of luck my Tuning Garage will become more popular!
:)
And the comparison was done with all aids OFF except ABS

Dylans1o
Yea the man problem with the comparison was your tune was underpowered and had different tires so I either had to make adjustments to either your or my tune or else the comparison would be unfair. Since my LF-A was already tuned i went with altering your tune!, but before I began to tune myself I mainly used RKM and LDP tunes and even though LDP have stopped tuning I think that you and LDP are still be best tuners.

Hopefully with a bit of luck my Tuning Garage will become more popular!
:)

Is there another LF-A tune posted that would better suit the compare? Maybe a tester that is independent, not biased.

I've got one coming soon if none other will do. Keep in mind 1 member doesn't like my inferior Style, others do.

Is there another LF-A tune posted that would better suit the compare? Maybe a tester that is independent, not biased.

I've got one coming soon if none other will do. Keep in mind 1 member doesn't like my inferior Style, others do.

I Will Look Around, I Think Deep Forest Tunery Have One I Dont Know The Specs Of That Tune Though

Peugeot 307 SuperSport (Peugeot 307CC Premium AVN '04)
836wt.jpg

Ahh...the Peugeot 307CC. An everyday convertible with the aerodynamics of a Prius and the top speed of a bloody Smart car! Sorry Peugeot! Not gonna happen! Luckily for all you 307CC owners, the tune of your dreams has arrived! Don't let it's low power of 276HP fool you! Each and every bit of it is used wisely, sending the new 307 SuperSport to a scorching top speed of 160MPH! Visit RVR to transform your 'green roadster' into a monster!
You'll need:
Peugeot 307CC Premium AVN '04
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Adjustable LSD
Flywheel Semi Racing
Racing Soft Tires

Transmission
Top Speed: 174 MPH

LSD
LSD: 12/32/16

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
You won't need to adjust the Spring rate, dampers, or anti roll bars. They're fine the way they are.
Camber: 1.5/1.5
Toe: 0.00/0.20
Brakes
5/6

Back