Grease Monkey Engineering - MOVING HOUSE!!

• Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 274 comments

mafia_boy

(Banned)
GTP_Mafiaboy
Grease Monkey Engineering!!
Factory Balance, Extreme Performance.

Welcome to Grease Monkey Engineering, the next generation of tuner garage. Here at GME our mission is simple: To provide the greatest driving experience for our drivers from our factory models and ensuring victories with our race cars. Each car from the garage has been meticulously built together with care, so you know you get nothing but the best from us, no half baked jobs. :cool:

Now while I understand that some people may be eager to put up tunes on their own in tuners threads, please note that only tunes from GME will be in here and as such, submissions of your own tunes WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION BY MYSELF and will be reported as such to a moderator. Apart from that, it's open slather here at my garage. So leave all your comments, compliments, criticisms and insults here (within the rules of AUP of course!! ;)). 👍

How come GME has taken so long to join the GT5 tuning crew you ask?? Well it's not that simple. In reality GME has been operating properly for the past 5 months in it's new format, but hasn't been on public display. It's because your dear old Mafs has been looking for new blood. The boss monkey had become disillusioned with the tuning world on GTPlanet and as such, went on an endeavor to find the right people who would take GME to the next level.

The search was long and hard (and I won't bore you with the details!), but at the end of it, two monkeys were worthy enough to be a part of the GME family.

SO CAN I GET A HUGE WELCOME FOR MY FELLOW TUNERS..........*drum roll*............

cool-dude3007 & d24689.

So now, you don't just have me, you have the versatility and strength of THREE MONKEYS who are willing to make your car that much better!! I will still be concentrating on my normal tunes for circuit, drag & drift, but cool-dude & d2 (as they are commonly referred to as) are there for any drag racing assistance you may need if I am unavailable.

So, once again......thankyou for entering the world of Grease Monkey Engineering and I hope we can fulfill your car tuning dreams too. :) Stay tuned, because things are going to get interesting in here. :D

Mafs!!
Boss Monkey
Grease Monkey Engineering!!

Last edited:
Reserved for Cooldude's Tunes
Track Tune:
Audi RS10 Avant '08

Max Power:956bhp/7400rpm
Torque:96kgfm/6900rpm
Drivetrain:4WD
Weight:1524kg
Power To Weight Ratio:1.57kg/BHP
Length:4938mm
Width:1889mm
Height:1460mm
PP:630

This car is beast of a thing its good for track and drag car also just for plain crusin i like this car because it is a good and fast wagon. All up this tune has taken me about 2hrs

Best lap times around Grand Valley Speedway:
With Racing Soft Tyres:1:51.870

Parts needed:

Body/Chassis:

Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon bonnet weight reduction
Rigidity Improvement
A wing
Engine:
Sports ECU
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Intake system:
Spotts Intake Manifold
Racing Air FIlter
Exhaust:
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kits:
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Transmission:
FC Transmission
Drivetrain:
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Torque Distributing Centre
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Suspension:
FC Suspension Kit
Tyres:
Sports Soft Or Racing Soft

Settings:
Aerodynamics:0/15
Transmission: Change Max speed first
1st:3.500
2nd:2.240
3rd:1.580
4th:1.175
5th:0.920
6th:0.759
Final:3.317
Max speed:390km
Fully custom LSD:
Torque:7/14
Acceleration:15/20
Braking:5/8
Torque distributing centre:30/70
Fully custom suspension:
Ride H:-25/-25
Spring R:10.0/10.2
Dampers E:7/8
Dampers:7/9
Anti-Roll Bars:4/5
Camber:2.1/1.1
Toe:-0.05/-0.08
Brake Balance:7/10

Last edited:
Honda Accord EX Turbo
d2's Entry for FF Challenge​

Power: 365hp@5800rpm
Torque: 49.5kgfm@5400rpm
RPM Limit: 8400rpm
Weight: 1234kg
Mileage: 11378.0km
Performance Points: 500
Engine Limiter: 70.0%
Top Speed: 299km/h (Achieved at SSR7 in Online Free Run)

Parts To Buy
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Convertor
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Sports Soft Tyres

Settings
Suspension
Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 6.8/5.8
Damper Extension: 3/2
Damper Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 1.4/0.9
Toe Angle: 0.10/-0.05

Gearbox
Set Final to 6.000, Max Speed Autoset to 250km/h (155mph), then set the following ratios:
1st: 2.425
2nd: 1.600
3rd: 1.200
4th: 0.950
5th: 0.775
6th: 0.650
Final: 4.100
(Max Speed should now read 384km/h (239mph))

LSD
Initial Torque: 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10
Braking Sensitivity: 8

BBC: 4/5

The Accord has been Honda's answer to the mid-size family car market for many years, catering for different markets with the US & Euro editions. While the Euro has been famously carrying the H22 & K20 motors, the US edition has been carrying the C30 motor. While this motor has the torque, it doesn't have the overall power that the others have, so to rectify this issue we have decided to give this the power it deserves and to give it this power over a large rev range. The solution, turbocharge it!! This car started life as a GME drag racer, fully boosted to 521hp & only 1234kg and capable of 200mph in the tunnel. We've reduced the power to 365hp courtesy of limiting the engine to only 70.0% of it's potential but it carries this power for nearly 3000rpm (from peak power to redline!) giving it a top speed of just off 300km/h and retuned the suspension for circuit work. The result is a car that looks understated but provides brilliant results, even without a spoiler to aid in downforce. Painted in Honda's Suzuka Blue Metallic, it gives the car a baby blue look, making it look even more understated. :)

The GME Accord EX Turbo......the biggest turbocharged Honda FF money can buy.

Honda Civic Type R - BTCC Edition
cooldude's Entry for FF Challenge​

Power: 336hp@8900rpm
Torque: 30.8kgfm@6900rpm
RPM Limit: 9500rpm
Weight: 1051kg
Mileage: 348.6km
Performance Points: 498
Engine Limiter: 100.0%
Top Speed: 277km/h (Achieved at SSR7 in Online Free Run)

Parts To Buy
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres
Type A Front Splitter
Type A Rear Spliiter
Type A Extension
Type B Rear Wing

Settings
Suspension
Height: -12/-12
Spring Rate: 6.0/5.2
Damper Extension: 4/3
Damper Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 0.9/0.4
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.10

Gearbox
Set Max Speed Autoset to 310km/h (193mph), then set the following ratios:
1st: 2.700
2nd: 1.800
3rd: 1.350
4th: 1.050
5th: 0.850
6th: 0.757
Final: 5.000
(Max Speed should now read 301km/h (188mph))

LSD
Initial Torque: 6
Acceleration Sensitivity: 10
Braking Sensitivity: 8

Downforce: 0/20
BBC: 5/5

Growing up, I was a big fan of the BTCC in the 90’s. The battles between Volvo, Renault, Audi, BMW and Nissan were renowned for great action and this continues today, with Civic Type R's now being one of the cars of choice in the BTCC. So GME has provided this BTCC edition of the FN2 Civic. We stuck true to the Type R philosiphy of NO TURBOS, and because of this we didn't need to restrict the engine, pulling out 336hp of naturally aspirated fury....an amazing 178hp/litre!! If you think this motor is highly strung, you would be underestimating it....it's more strung out than a junkie coming off a 3 year crack binge!! With the spoilers in place, the only issue we had was the paint as '08 CTR's don't come out in black!! BLASPHEMY!! To rectify this, we resprayed the car in Honda's traditional Type R colour, Nighthawk Black Pearl and left the standard 7 spoke rims on it to give it a factory tuner look.

The GME Civic BTCC Edition.....touring car prowess now prowls the streets. :cool:

Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-S
Mafs!! Entry for FF Challenge​

Power: 351hp@4400rpm
Torque: 65.0kgfm@3900rpm
RPM Limit: 7900rpm
Weight: 1281kg
Mileage: 7766.0km
Performance Points: 500
Engine Limiter: 64.0%
Top Speed: 293km/h (Achieved at SSR7 in Online Free Run)

Parts To Buy
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

Settings
Suspension
Height: -25/-20
Spring Rate: 7.0/6.2
Damper Extension: 3/3
Damper Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber: 1.7/0.7
Toe Angle: 0.15/-0.10

Gearbox
Set Final to 5.500, Max Speed Autoset to 220km/h (138mph), then set the following ratios:
1st: 2.400
2nd: 1.825
3rd: 1.425
4th: 1.150
5th: 0.950
6th: 0.800
Final: 3.777
(Max Speed should now read 329km/h (205mph))

LSD
Initial Torque: 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 18
Braking Sensitivity: 10

BBC: 5/5

The Mitsubishi Eclipse has long been heralded as the poster boy for the Fast & The Furious generation, being in both FATF 1 & 2. But as it's aged and new generations come out, it's been bigger, fatter & slower so we gave it a new lease of life. Like the Accord EX Turbo, this one was living life as a tunnel racer with a massive 550hp from it's supercharged high revving V6. We decided to reduce the power aswell with some interesting results. While it's only using 64.0% of it's potential, the resulting changes in the powerband have turned this from a highly strung racer to something that has it's maximum torque and power in the mid-range, only coming in at 3900 & 4400rpm respectively and keeping that power all the way to nearly 8000rpm. With suspension reworked for the circuit, this is something that would make Paul Walker proud.

The GME Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-S, the sophisticated supercharged street racer.

Mafia Boy why no pictures :embarrassed:
And don't forget to link the tunes to the 1st post :)
Other than that pretty nice!

Back with a vengence!!!

I'm looking forward to trying your Civic, do you reckon the tune will suit Côte d'Azur? If not, what's its home ground?

Mafia Boy why no pictures :embarrassed:
That's been my style since GME GT4.

And don't forget to link the tunes to the 1st post :)
Duhh.....really?? Seriously dude, I think I know how to link, I've been doing it for the past 6 years.

Back with a vengence!!!

I'm looking forward to trying your Civic, do you reckon the tune will suit Côte d'Azur? If not, what's its home ground?

It's home ground is GVS as it was tuned for the FF Challenge on that track, but it has performed well at Top Gear, at Suzuka & will win the seasonals when detuned to 450PP aswell (only 230hp when that occurs). :) I rarely test at Monaco I mean Cote'd'Azur but that's just me, cooldude might have.....he was testing a turbo version of the same car when we were developing the tune to work out whether to go all out on power or to focus on the aero. As you can see, the aero won out. ;)

Why ask "ANYONE" when you have specifically posted in MY garage?? :grumpy: Create your own thread or use the 🤬 search function!!

Lol, monkey is angry :) okok I'm joking, but could you put your 3 entries on share so the testers have access to them?

Lol, monkey is angry :) okok I'm joking, but could you put your 3 entries on share so the testers have access to them?

Spend some money and build them up you tightwad!! :P:lol:

I'll put them on, lucky I have doubles of all cars. :D

Yayyy! Good, now to spam mafia_boy with 10 or so Friend Requests from all the testers…… :D

mafia_boy
Why ask "ANYONE" when you have specifically posted in MY garage?? :grumpy: Create your own thread or use the 🤬 search function!!

Srry about that. I just really want a tune for it cause The acceleration of him in the beginning of the 1st gear is a 🤬.

Yayyy! Good, now to spam mafia_boy with 10 or so Friend Requests from all the testers…… :D

I'm going to accept you all then put you all on my block list!! :lol:

Srry about that. I just really want a tune for it cause The acceleration of him in the beginning of the 1st gear is a 🤬.

Just look in all the garages for one.....there are quite a few of us so I suspect one of us would've already done one. I know LDP has one in the upcoming projects. Easiest tip is to lengthen 1st gear out but to close the rest of the gearbox up, similar to what we do for drag racing.

What? What did we do? I was just telling Mafia boy to do what everyone else has done………unless you mean Fe662, but he's new…

oi boys leave GME alone wat did we do 2 u

What? What did we do? I was just telling Mafia boy to do what everyone else has done………unless you mean Fe662, but he's new…

Excuse me Onboy........

*gets the taser & starts hunting Cd down* :D

Cooldude, I suggest reading post #1.....you should've already had that close to memorized. Especially this little bit:

Apart from that, it's open slather here at my garage. So leave all your comments, compliments, criticisms and insults here (within the rules of AUP of course!! ;) ). 👍

I welcome banter between the garages and the comments that are directed at us. They help us, be it compliments or criticisms mate. I'm going to have to toughen that skin up on you, make it as hard as crocodile skin. :cool:

Lol, I'm liking these Monkeys :D It's like watching a TV drama, only with monkeys running around with tasers and wrenches shocking and smacking each other :lol:

Well since you welcome banter...
Hey Mafia Boy I just figured out the perfect cars to pay you with if you win...Mercedes-Benz A 160 Avantgarde '98s:lol::lol::crazy:

I've already got two of them with less than 1000km on the clock desperado!! :lol:

Onboy, you should see when this monkey goes on a warpath, no garage is safe!! :D

Nissan GT-R Spec V '09
Displacement:3799cc
Max Power:868bhp/7400rpm
Max Torque:91kgfm/6400rpm
Drivetrain:4WD
Weight:1362kg
Power to weight ratio:1.54/bhp
Length:4650mm
Width:1895mm
Height:1370mm
PP:641
Colour:Maziora Mazeran

This GTR has lots of acceleration and this drag setting is set up for Road Course Indy. By the end of the straight u should hit a least around 260km.

Parts needed:
A wing
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Rigidity improvement
Sports ECU
Stage 3 Engine tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing exhaust
High Rpm Range Turbo Kit
FC Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch Semi Rcing Flywheel
FC LSD
Torque Distributing Centre
Cabron propeller shaft
FC Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres
Settings:
Aerodynamics:2/7
Transmission:
Final gear to the right
Max speed to the left
Final to 4.023
1st:2.850
2nd:2.370
3rd:1.871
4th:1.496
5th:1.250
6th:1.030
FC LSD:
60/60
60/60
5/5
Torque Distbuting centre:
35/65
Suspension:
Ride H:40/-20
Spring rate:10.0/17.0
Dampers E:1/10
Dampers C:1/10
Anti-roll bars:6/6
Camber:3.5/2.5
Toe:0.00/0.00
Brake balance:0/0

Lol, I'm liking these Monkeys :D It's like watching a TV drama, only with monkeys running around with tasers and wrenches shocking and smacking each other :lol:
Sorta like the 3 stooges except furry.:lol:

I've already got two of them with less than 1000km on the clock desperado!! :lol:

Yeah but just think...at right around 25,000 credits a piece that's 40 of them!:boggled:

You could be the GTP tuning forum secret weapon, just cuz that me say 'Cry havoc, and let loose the Monkeys of war!!!!!!!' :D

I'm the tuning forum's crazy man, in that if you test me, I will unleash pure unadulterated fury back at you and still keep it within the AUP. :cool: You don't have to take my word for it, just ask the other tuning groups or anyone who is a premium member. :D They have all seen me at my best & worst. I'm the person who tells it like it is, and sometimes that does get me into hot water, but this forum is run on common sense and I enforce that upon the people who come into this section and act like complete and utter muppets. Just look at how I responded to Fe662, I don't tolerate crap and that's why some people love me, some hate me but most importantly they all respect me. 👍

Hey Maf I sent you a FR on PSN. Got something for you:D and no its not an A 160 but yes it is a Mercedes-Benz.

Gotta love Nutria!:drool::crazy:
Hope you like the color!:rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:
Back