Ride Height: 5/15
Spring Rate: 5.1/3.7
Dampers (Ext.): 6/4
Dampers (Comp.): 5/5
Anti Roll Bars: 1/3
Camber Angle: 3.2/2.6
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.01

Brake Balance Controller: 6/4

This Yaris RS Turbo actually held the top spot among my Class B cars for a fair while, being the initial leader in it for a fair while. I was thinking it wasn’t really gonna be overhauled, but in the end…it was. Still, a nice, fast car to drive that looks damn good. Enjoy.

Nissan Micra ‘03
Painted in Aruba Blue by Nissan

NissanMicraBanner.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_9.jpg

Stock model: Nissan Micra ‘03
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FF
Power: 168bhp
Weight: 800kg
PP: 430

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Overhaul Engine (when applicable)
Restore Body Rigidity (when applicable)

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Titanium Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports: Hard Tyres
Dirt Tyres

Settings:

Ballast: 0
Position: 0

Power Limiter: 100.0%

Max Speed: 137
1st: 2.783
2nd: 1.839
3rd: 1.329
4th: 1.000
5th: 0.775
Final: 4.066

LSD: 5/15/5

Ride Height: 6/17
Spring Rate: 5.1/3.6
Camber Angle: 2.9/2.3

My mum owns a Nissan Micra. It’s just like this one when it was stock: same year, same spec, same gen. Just the colour is different, hers is in silver. I’ve been wanting her to change it for a while.

But regardless, this is a Micra tune that I tried and it was surprisingly fast and well-handling. Enjoy.

Nissan Be-1 ‘87
Painted in Onion White by Nissan

NissanBe-1Banner.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_5.jpg

Stock model: Nissan Be-1 ‘87

Power: 100bhp
Weight: 606kg
PP: 405

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Dirt Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 130
1st: 2.802
2nd: 1.848
3rd: 1.332
5th: 0.772
Final: 4.050

Ride Height: 6/20
Spring Rate: 5.1/3.4
Dampers (Ext.): 7/4
Camber Angle: 2.4/1.6
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.00

This Nissan Be-1 was, in fact, the slowest of all the Class A cars I tested. Oh dear.

Still, at the very least, it handled superbly, and that’s always good enough. This could be a Japanese Giulia TZ2 candidate, actually. It probably even accelerates faster than one. Enjoy.

Mitsubishi Minica DAAAAAANGan ZZ ‘89
Painted in Lamp Black by Mitsubishi

MitsubishiMinicaBanner.jpg

Toscana_3-2.jpg

Stock model: Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ ‘89

Power: 104bhp
Weight: 601kg

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 2
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports ECU
Sports Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Dirt Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 118
1st: 2.717
2nd: 1.807
3rd: 1.317
5th: 0.783
Final: 5.538

Ride Height: 5/18
Spring Rate: 5.3/3.6
Camber Angle: 2.4/1.6

Yes it's Damn not Dang but shut up.

So anyway, a Mitsubishi. Albeit a kei car Mitsu. Still, whatever. It’s a Mitsu.

This was again not exactly fast, but it still had good handling. The rally prowess won’t be up to its 4WD forebears, but it’s still good. Enjoy.

Honda Insight ‘99
Painted in Berlina Black by Honda

HondaInsightBanner.jpg

Toscana_7.jpg

Stock model: Honda Insight ‘99

Power: 123bhp
Weight: 728kg

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Dirt Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 162
1st: 2.923
2nd: 1.904
3rd: 1.355
5th: 0.757
Final: 3.391

Ride Height: 6/19
Spring Rate: 4.3/4.7
Anti Roll Bars: 3/1
Camber Angle: 2.3/2.1
Toe Angle: 0.01/0.03

Brake Balance Controller: 7/3

This Insight was the second fastest car in Class A. It was the fastest on the track by a good margin, but it suffered decently on the dirt. It was, however, the fastest overall for a period of time. Unfortunately, the Yaris was able to make up its lower speed on the track with a better performance on dirt and was faster overall on the two tracks. Still, this Insight did a good job. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R ‘97
Painted in Black Metallic by Daihatsu

DaihatsuCuorebanner.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_7.jpg

Stock model: Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) ‘97

Power: 102bhp
Weight: 634kg

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Dirt Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 118
1st: 2.933
2nd: 1.909
3rd: 1.356
5th: 0.756
Final: 5.071

Ride Height: 4/15
Spring Rate: 5.3/3.6
Camber Angle: 2.3/1.7

This Cuore was the fastest car in my first true bout of testing, but not by much. It was slower on track than the car it was ahead of, but it was able to be faster on dirt and win overall by about a tenth. In fact, overall, it ended up with the fastest of the Class A times – albeit by about not much more than 2 hundredths of a second, literally.

Though I do have to ask…how does XDesperado manage to get this around in 1:46? Quite frankly, I see no evidence for it being possible without being a typically super-good driver. And from what I know, he probably isn’t. Still, enjoy.

Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition ‘00
Painted in Pale Rose Metallic Opal by Toyota

ToyotaYarisUBanner.jpg

LagunaSecaRaceway_11.jpg

Stock model: Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) ‘99
Obtained: Used Car Dealership or Sunday Cup B-Spec

Power: 167bhp
Weight: 765kg

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Dirt Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 143
1st: 2.750
2nd: 1.824
3rd: 1.345
4th: 1.048
5th: 0.779
Final: 3.722

Ride Height: 6/17
Spring Rate: 3.9/4.2
Anti Roll Bars: 3/1
Camber Angle: 2.9/2.3

Yes, another Yaris. These showed up a fair amount.

This was, in fact, the slowest of all the Class B cars I actually tested. Funny given the contrast between where the F and RS Turbo finished in their classes. Still, it handled well enough, and plus it’s painted in pink. And of course, I uploaded the N360 from the FF Challenge shootout, and that was easily the slowest of anything I tested. So go and enjoy this.

Reason my "Pocket Monster Type R" is so much faster at Laguna Seca is easy...Power!
I took advantage of my rules regarding the use of ballast for the Shootout and what I know about how the PP system works to give it a lot more power than most of the other Class A cars. Of course my tune for it is horrible on Toscana's rough gravel track...
Anyways I think most Class A tuners for the Shootout made the mistake of using lots of weight reduction which because of the way the PP system works meant their power ended up very limited. Your Cuore barely cracked 100HP while my Mira has 175HP, the little extra you might gain in cornering is more than offset by my greater acceleration and top speed.👍👍

Yeah, but the way you added in power limiter kinda wrecked everyone else's entries.

My entries, and everything I tested, was no power limiter, no ballast BS, 100% legit and untouched stats. I don't quite see why it should be necessary to take onboard such a system of being allowed max power limiter and ballast, because then everyone can abuse it to be able to get far faster lap times. The thing is though, my Demio is currently 3rd overall on Toscana in Ronald's tests behind the two Kusabis, also two cars which are too good for this overall, and there has been no change to the stats on it from what it had. I don't recall what limiters ACSR's Kusabi is using, but to be honest, there's the guys who are using power limiters of...let's say, 98%, or any amount of ballast high enough to swing the weight balance far enough in a favourable manner more easily. Then there's the guys like me who are doing this with no messing around, so what I will say is that anyone using anything over these limits is not worth shooting for, whereas anyone within these limits are the guys who are doing this properly, the 'legit' competitors who I will happily try to beat.

Power limiter wrecks shootouts.

C-ZETA, the playing field was level for everyone at the start, so why not make full use of what you have, ie. in this case, free use of power limiter and ballast?

Sure, I'd rather not use it too, especially excessive amounts of power limiter as it kills the torque and power curve (unless its peaky, then it helps), but if the option of using it is there to make your car faster, then there's nothing wrong with it IMHO.

I don't use them because I am hardly ever one to touch stuff like that unless I need to in a pinch (ie online racing). I mean, everything I used was able to get to 405PP without any of the trickery. No downforce used either. In fact, I kept all of their looks completely stock from when I bought them. The ideal rules are to ensure that the oil change light is not on (it's not ever truly possible to tell if a restoration has ever been done, so oil change will do), at least 186.4 miles/300km on the car to ensure full break-in (that's the rough value I've always presumed it as), no power limiter and no ballast. This makes for the most interesting shootouts as it means you have to get your car right to a point accordingly, and you have to stick to the specific limits the parts will give you rather than just casually being able to nerf it down with the power limiter and ballast. That's what I believe I'll adopt for the new adaption of my Fall/Autumn Rally Shootout...

...Oh yeah, did I mention I was thinking of doing another one? No silly stuck limits this time on your cars, just two classes with 246 and 345bhp limits (as per the GT Rally events). I might avoid putting a weight limit on to allow some stuff, ie Stratos, but cars that go below a certain weight might have to follow a certain power limiting depending on various factors or something (that isn't to say everything below the weight limit will be allowed, ie 111Rs probably won't be legal, not that you would ever want to use them offroad anyway :lol:).

I don't use them because I am hardly ever one to touch stuff like that unless I need to in a pinch (ie online racing). I mean, everything I used was able to get to 405PP without any of the trickery. No downforce used either. In fact, I kept all of their looks completely stock from when I bought them. The ideal rules are to ensure that the oil change light is not on (it's not ever truly possible to tell if a restoration has ever been done, so oil change will do), at least 186.4 miles/300km on the car to ensure full break-in (that's the rough value I've always presumed it as), no power limiter and no ballast. This makes for the most interesting shootouts as it means you have to get your car right to a point accordingly, and you have to stick to the specific limits the parts will give you rather than just casually being able to nerf it down with the power limiter and ballast. That's what I believe I'll adopt for the new adaption of my Fall/Autumn Rally Shootout...

...Oh yeah, did I mention I was thinking of doing another one? No silly stuck limits this time on your cars, just two classes with 246 and 345bhp limits (as per the GT Rally events). I might avoid putting a weight limit on to allow some stuff, ie Stratos, but cars that go below a certain weight might have to follow a certain power limiting depending on various factors or something (that isn't to say everything below the weight limit will be allowed, ie 111Rs probably won't be legal, not that you would ever want to use them offroad anyway :lol:).

Fair enough I guess. :)

Sounds good too, just please let it be on snow? (Not that I know how to tune for snow...) :P I hate gravel personally, and tarmac with no driving line is meh at best. :lol:

It's on all three surfaces. I'm not great on gravel from what I see, but then the AI is really good on gravel. And it's the other way round on snow.

It's on all three surfaces. I'm not great on gravel from what I see, but then the AI is really good on gravel. And it's the other way round on snow.
The problem with doing Shootouts that don't allow use of power limiter and ballast but require a certain PP limit is that you quickly narrow the field down to only one or two really competitive cars. This is in part due to the flaws in the PP formulas and PD deciding to play favorites with certain cars. Many real life racing series allow the use of both ballast and power limiting and the top competitors in those series will make full use of everything the rules allow to keep them at the top of the standings. When real life racing series feel their rules are being abused to much they institute changes in the rules to curtail the unwanted excesses. I set up the current FF Shootout to be more along the lines of a club level racing series where people with a hot rodders mentality can and will push the limits of very loose regulations. If you go to some of the local tracks near me you'll see some truly insane cars running in various classes and that's what I wanted for this Shootout was a chance for tuners to get as crazy and creative as possible. Nothing wrong with your cars and their tunes and I respect your phylosophy, this was just a chance to mix things up with little restriction on how you got to your desired results. Also if you look at my Class B entry you'll see it uses no ballast and very little power limiter to get to the 430PP limit. That's because I felt it got better performance that way than through other means.

C-ZETA

That is true :P It's the only Special event I've actually drawn pleasure from, and the feeling when you get a series of corners bang-on on snow is sooooo satisfying. That and the fact that you can be a minute ahead of the AI on the longer snow tracks. :lol:

The problem with doing Shootouts that don't allow use of power limiter and ballast but require a certain PP limit is that you quickly narrow the field down to only one or two really competitive cars.

But then you can just get cars running insane totals anyway, even if they wouldn't have been competitive anyway. And without the power limiter or ballast, most shootouts have gone fine and had much variety in the past.

This is in part due to the flaws in the PP formulas and PD deciding to play favorites with certain cars.

Which is why I'm using an HP system.

Many real life racing series allow the use of both ballast and power limiting and the top competitors in those series will make full use of everything the rules allow to keep them at the top of the standings.

But they're probably not exactly big name, are they? I mean, the biggest series I know of that runs weight penalties is Super GT, and that gets inforced with double the number of points you have, which is then cut in half for the penultimate round before being removed entirely for the final round.

I set up the current FF Shootout to be more along the lines of a club level racing series where people with a hot rodders mentality can and will push the limits of very loose regulations. If you go to some of the local tracks near me you'll see some truly insane cars running in various classes and that's what I wanted for this Shootout was a chance for tuners to get as crazy and creative as possible.

But most of the stuff in this shootout won't exactly be getting involved in such stuff, will it. I mean, a completely stupid Nissan Be-1 could be done, but ultimately, it hasn't.

That is true :P It's the only Special event I've actually drawn pleasure from, and the feeling when you get a series of corners bang-on on snow is sooooo satisfying. That and the fact that you can be a minute ahead of the AI on the longer snow tracks. :lol:

Yeah. Last time I based the series around the Rally Base ticket, ie what you got from it was what you had to tune and you had to work by certain specs and that. It wasn't exactly on the cutting edge on successful but it got the job done. So now I'm opening the field much further out this time with the GT Rally system.

I'm almost thinking of employing a system, which could be used for shootouts, whereby the testers are allowed free choice of what track to test on, so that the tuners will have to make an all around tune rather than a track specific tune. That is actually what I did with all of my tunes for this shootout - I was making them more available for other tracks, so that they could be used by everyone for future use.

Regarding the power limiter and ballast, I think it would be best in future to limit their use to say, 2-3% power limiter and 20-30kg ballast, that way a comprimise would be reached, no ruling out cars, or "abusing" the power limiter or ballast.

And shotgun testing for snow on your Rally shootout. :P Although depends when it takes place...

I'm still not too sure about using any of it at all.

Also, you're meant to test on all three surfaces in the shootout. You're meant to build the car for all three surfaces after all. It also will happen at some point in the Autumn again as it did last time.

As much as I'd love to then, I'm incredibly busy during the Autumn, concerts and uni application and stuff, so I think realistically, the chances of me testing during that shootout is low... :(

Scarlet Skyline
Painted in white by Gran Turismo

Skylinebanner.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1.jpg

Base model: Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

Drivetrain: FR
Power: 271bhp
Weight: 1020kg
PP: 448

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rays Volk Triniti Spark V wheels, painted in Scarlet by Honda (what else?!!!!)

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Racing Air Filter
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Clutch: Twin Plate
Fully Customizable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Sports: Medium Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 168
1st: 2.724
2nd: 1.811
3rd: 1.318
5th: 0.782
Final: 4.444

LSD: 7/36/7

Ride Height: 2/10
Spring Rate: 6.5/6.3
Dampers (Ext.): 7/5
Dampers (Comp.): 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/2
Camber Angle: 3.0/2.4
Toe Angle: -0.03/0.35

"Can you remember all the Skylines you've driven till now?"
"Thirteen. I prefer the Lancer though, Remi."
":irked:"

Yes, of all the Skylines in the game, this is the best of all. No R-spec GT-Rs here, this is the ultimate GT-R in the game! And the world. In fact, this is arguably my favourite Nissan. I might want to own a Pulsar GTi-R, but that's because you can actually find some of them on Auto Trader (not without stupid mods, though). But this is the sub-zero coolest of all Nissans, ever. In fact, it's so close to the Hotpoint Freezer that you'd need a microscope to see how close it is to joining the Mazda RX-7 LM #00 in there.

So I thought I'd tune one up myself, in the face of someone almost as cool. And here she is: the Scarlet Skyline.

If you're thinking the Scarlet Skyline is gonna be a walkover to drive, though, think again. If you aren't prepared for the sliding she can do, you will pay. She will slide without you wanting her to if you try to drive her hard. Oh sure, she'll be easy to get back, but she does get sideways on a regular basis if you just throttle her out of everything. You've been warned.

If you can master her though, she will become a great partner. A roaring soundtrack covering all the revs, a fast machine, and a super stylish and super sexy one. The Kenmeri will become one of your garage favourites for sure.

By the way, the first two people to send me two more KPGC110s get a Weider Honda HSC and one of my FLantis/323Fs.

Last edited:
OK, I have just finished, a very, very high number of tunes. 9, to be precise. And there's another 2 in the pipeline I'm planning as well. These will most likely be posted tomorrow, as it's 22:15 here and there's no way I'm gonna be able to set the lot up by the end of today. The reason for this is because I probably, from what I can see, won't be on GT5 much at all come Sept 28 at the earliest. Because I'll have FIFA 13, and I'll be very stuck to that...I'll also be doing some extra reviews in that thread as well...and Grand PriX will be FINISH- nah, that's pushing it. :lol:

But seriously, look out, tomorrow, there will be a good deal of content coming here.

Lance of Lantis' Spoilered Sister
Painted in Sparkle Green Metallic by Mazda

LanceofLantisbanner2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3-1.jpg

Stock model: Mazda Lantis Coupe 2000 Type R '93

HP: 236
Weight: 1118kg
PP: 436

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Overhaul Engine (when necessary)
Restore Body Rigidity (when necessary)
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Sports: Medium Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Max Speed: 143
1st: 3.235
2nd: 2.194
3rd: 1.630
4th: 1.260
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.812
Final: 3.920

Ride Height: 8/17
Spring Rate: 5.9/3.2
Camber Angle: 3.0/1.6
Toe Angle: -0.04/-0.04

Brake Balance Controller: 5/5

Did you know that the Lantis is so advanced it even has cars showing their own gender now. This one is female, as you can see by the spoiler on the top. It's like males to females here really, as they have differentiating features too. Such as for instance...uh...wait, no. That's not gonna work here. How about instead...bigger...uh...no, that's not gonna work either.

But regardless! This is the Lance of Lantis' Spoilered, Sluttier, Sexier Sister. Well...not sure if the spoiler itself is sexy. But the Lantis is a very sexy looking thing normally. Go on. Admit it.

This is very close to the Lance of Lantis in terms of stats, but the parts list will tell you a different story. The power raising techniques are almost the same, but there is one critical difference: the normal Lance of Lantis has a Low RPM Turbo Kit. This has Engine Tuning Stage 2 instead. While this does have lower hp (which might even well be down to mileage, they are not based on the same car), it's still clearly as fast as the more powerful variant. And the spoiler of course gives it extra PP.

But the most noticeable difference here is that instead of light, less modifiable parts, this has fully customisable ones, allowing for a far wider range of ability for this one. Albeit more expense, obviously.

I like to call this the Lance of Lantis+, personally. It is basically a pumped up version of the Lance of Lantis I like to refer to as the personal mascot of the garage. Yes, I know. Never has a Lantis ever been represented as such before, but I don't care.

323FLite
Painted in Sparkle Green Metallic by Mazda

323FLiteBanner.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1-3.jpg

Stock model: Mazda 323F '93

HP: 199
Weight: 1155kg

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
5-Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Fully Customisable LSD
Height-Adjustable Sports Suspension

Settings:

Ride Height: 6/14
Spring Rate: 3.8/2.7
Dampers: 3/3
Camber Angle: 3.5/2.3

And here's the Lance of Lantis, slowed down a bit. Basically a beginner's version, and a beginner's tune. This one should be good for learning what small differences even a light tune can make.

Also, as this is a 323F tune, something to note: the 323F and Lantis are NOT completely the same. Indeed, the Lantis is a full 40kg lighter than the 323F, so you might want to note that.

Mazda Lantis Stealth Model
Painted in Brilliant Black by Mazda

LantisStealthModelbanner.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1-2.jpg

HP: 257
Weight: 1080kg
PP: 443

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing: Hard Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 149
1st: 3.226
2nd: 2.189
3rd: 1.627
4th: 1.259
6th: 0.813
Final: 3.850

LSD: 6/18/6

Spring Rate: 7.8/5.2
Dampers (Ext.): 8/4
Anti Roll Bars: 4/2
Camber Angle: 3.3/1.8

Another one, I know. But this one is modded up much harder than the other three so far. As would be expected of a Stealth Model.

This is a more race based Lantis than the other three green machines. But did it stop me from building another one? Oh no...

Mazda Lantis RM/Flantis Scarlet
Painted in Sophia White by Mitsubishi

MazdaLantisRM_FlantisScarletBanner.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3-2.jpg

HP: 304
Weight: 1022kg
PP: 477

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Max Speed: 149
1st: 3.076
2nd: 2.109
3rd: 1.585
4th: 1.241
6th: 0.826
Final: 3.703

LSD: 6/18/6

Spring Rate: 8.7/4.7
Dampers (Ext.): 8/4
Anti Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 2.6/1.4

Oh yes. This is the Lantis, with the full works.

I was originally trying to base it off of GT1's awesome Lantis RM. I don't believe I have any pictures to hand, but just imagine it through what I'm saying it looks like. A normal Lantis, painted in Castrol livery, either white or black, with a full blown Lantis decal on the top, and with a big bad whale-tail spoiler on the back. It even came with all the parts you needed once you modded it up. It was a brilliant car to drive with an RM on it as well - as good as it is today.

So that's the effect I was going for. This actually has more power than the original, but also more weight, so the effect cancels itself out more than anything. It also doesn't look remotely like it at all, that was never gonna be possible. I just went for my own racer style look on this thing, that's all.

However, a terrible thing possessed this racer before it was released at one point. This was never found, but it left a mark behind, simply leaving behind a message on the dashboard, Flantis Scarlet. This became known as the codename for this ultimate Lantis, and stays with it here.

Enjoy the ultimate FF drive.

Last edited:
Superdry Skyline
Painted in GT-Military 005-W by Gran Turismo

SuperdrySkylineBanner.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_5-2.jpg

Stock model: Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

Drivetrain: FR
HP: 201
Weight: 978kg
PP: 412

What to buy:
GT Auto:

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Height-Adjustable Suspension

Settings:

Max Speed: 162
1st: 2.809
2nd: 1.851
3rd: 1.334
5th: 0.772
Final: 4.444

LSD: 6/30/6

Ride Height: 8/13
Spring Rate: 3.5/3.4
Dampers: 3/3
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.8

Superdry is one of the only truly cool designer brand in the world. This is because they put car themed stuff in their stores and this is good. Most other things, like Hollister, Jack Wills etc., is portrayed as cool, but they really aren't. Avoid them like the plague. But why the hell am I talking about clothes anyway? I don't know a damn thing about the stupid stuff, and in the future, I'd let my partner buy them for me.

Aaaaanyway...this is the Superdry Skyline, another KPGC110 tune (hooray!!)

However, this is a lot lighter of a tune than Remi's Scarlet Skyline that I posted before. Still good enough to slide, but not to the level of the more powerful variant.

Even so, despite being the slower Skyline overall, it's actually a little bit lighter than the Scarlet Skyline, and is also fitted with a higher level exhaust. But before stepping straight into Remi's Scarlet Skyline, try this. It could save your life.

By the way, I still want another KPGC110. Just so I can have one stock.

Shrine Maiden
Painted in White Pearl (3P) by Mine's

ShrineMaidenbanner.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1-3.jpg

Stock model: Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R N1 base '06
Obtained: Dealerships

Drivetrain: 4WD
HP: 647
Weight: 1340kg
PP: 604

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Enkei RP03 wheels

Parts Shop:
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Differential

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 20/30

Max Speed: 186
1st: 3.249
2nd: 2.202
3rd: 1.634
4th: 1.261
6th: 0.811
Final: 3.545

LSD: 10/42/13
Note: Even though the Skyline is 4WD, the front diff is locked no matter what.

Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 25/75

Ride Height: -8/-8
Spring Rate: 13.6/12.5
Dampers (Ext.): 8/6
Dampers (Comp.): 7/7
Anti Roll Bars: 5/3
Camber Angle: 2.8/2.0
Toe Angle: -0.09/-0.03

The Skyline could easily be considered the Shrine Maiden of the series. And here is the Skyline in its ultimate form, the Mine's form.

This makes what was already just about a perfect all-rounder even faster round a track. Enjoy it.

Latest Posts

Back