Anyone want to trade cars for paints

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
I am trying to collect all of the standard cars in the game and am currently booked for several days trading cars but have several slots open for trading paints so is anyone looking to trade cars for paints?

Update: I now have all the standards and am looking to get them on to my main account. I will be sending these cars from other accounts over the next few days but it is going to take a while and since I have paint slots open on those days I would like to trade paints for any car still on the list to help speed up the process a bit.

I have pretty much all mattes, color shifts and of course chrome as well as 700+ others.

Will trade 5 paints for any 1 of the cars listed below.

Make Model
Acura NSX '04
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car '01
Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99
Fiat Panda Super i.e '90
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car '02
Honda Raybrig NSX '00
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo-R '02
Mitsubishi Mirage 1400GLX '78
Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car #200 '03
Nismo 270R '94
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Nissan 240RS Rally Car '85
Nissan 240SX (S14) '96
Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R JGTC '01
Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110) '83
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03
Opel Astra Team Phoenix Touring Car '00
Pescarolo C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept '02
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport 2.0 16v '02
Scion xA '03
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '01
Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) '83
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Toyota WoodOne Tom's Supra '03
Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00

Last edited:
I am. I have a McMerc SLR '03 that I can trade along with an NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car. I'm after chrome and Matte paints

I forgot about this thread. That list has gotten a lot smaller since the thread was posted. I just updated the post with my curent list of wanted cars.

You could multiply it and call it five:D

I do have at least 1 of all the mattes and colorshifts I think. If any other colors interest you we could work a trade.

Any other colors interest you? I could do the 5 AMG chips but it would take a couple of days most likely.

Right now I am only looking to trade paints for any car that is on the list in the OP. I have all the standard cars as of yesterday and am now using my car trade slots to move these cars to the main account, trading paint to those who want it to speed up the process.

My primary garage [which has every standard not listed in the op] is booked through the 15th already.

I'd do cars for paints. :)

I still need quite a few of the color shifts, and I know I'm missing some mattes still.

My trades are booked until the 9th, but I can arrange to have it free for you after that to get some trading done, unless of course you complete the list by then. :D

Sounds good :)

I am pretty sure I have all of the Mattes and Colors Shifts on 2 different accounts so let me know when you have an opening.

Back