RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
none of you have a tune for this car so have a go at this guys and see how diffrent they are RVR v RKM
rules are

impreza sedan wrx sti 10 everything but no areo
tyres rs
post by sun pm times and tune for nurburgring nordschleife on here :)

what you think ?
I think you're wrong, RKM already tuned that car.

So because Dylan's tune looks very similar to another companies tune means that we're stealers? For ****s sake give me a break.

Be honest, that doesn't look a little suspicious to you? Especially after Dylan has already admitted:
"the reason for those similarites was that before i was a tuner i think i was using your tune so when i made changes, i was probably making changes to your tune."
and
" i knew i had a tuning company's tune on my LF-A before RVR but i didnt know which one... im guessng it was RKM's"

You don't think that possibly, he made the same mistake with this car and Deutsche's tune?

Dylans1o
Audi RS6 Avant '08
Requested By:N99GT

956Bhp/1524KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Spoiler and Rigidity Improvment)

The Tune

Aero
0/10

Transmission
242Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 6/14
Acceleration - 16/30
Braking - 5/7

Torque Distribution
30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 9.8/9.7
Dampers Ext.: 7/9
Dampers Comp: 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.03/-0.07

Brake Balance
7/7

Comments
The RS6 Avant... I will always wonder why it can be tuned up to 900+ HP
This car still has some understeer but for the most part but it handles very well!
This car goes around Nordschliefe in 6.45.102 and I hit the wall once due to lack of concentration... and not the best driver behind the wheel!

well ive just given the tune a go...and i can say thats its great! really great job guys. mines only producing 900 with no spoiler (it makes the car look ugly!) the car feels planted in the low and medium speed corners (at high speed such as near the end of the track it feels a little bit unstable but thats due to the way i drive!) turns in quickly and good grip and i can manage the understeer a lot better now and dont notice it unless you turn in waaaay too quickly and on the first lap i managed to knock of atleast 10 secs of my previous best (6:46:8) great tune guys amd keep up the good work! and as for some of the kids in the thread just ignore them :P!
thanks once again!

Maybe he should reset the settings before "tuning" to insure he's "tuning" & not just "tweaking". Starting from another tuners tune is more tweaking then tuning, everybody should do a little tweaking to a tune to better accommodate their style. Still give credit to the tuner who tuned it.

Maybe he should reset the settings before "tuning" to insure he's "tuning" & not just "tweaking". Starting from another tuners tune is more tweaking then tuning, everybody should do a little tweaking to a tune to better accommodate their style. Still give credit to the tuner who tuned it.

but i wasnt using Deucshe's tune and didnt even look at it.. so it was just coincidence then idk lol
at adrenaline
i tweaked the LF-A tune but the RS6 was on stock settings when i tuned it mainly it might be because there both tuned for nuburgring mainly hence the similar settings!

To prove i can tune and am not a stealer, i'll tune an RX-7 '02 bathurst fully tuned the original spoiler only one person tuned that other person's is for a 400Bhp model while im tuning it fully tuned

You know... the more tunes you guys post, the less I believe you. First the RKM LFA, then the RKM Lambo and now the Deutsch Rennsport Audi RS6...

Yes To LF-A, NO! To RS6 and Gallardo there are simply to many differences for the tunes to be the same no please if you have a problem pm me

FWIW as an outsider, I don't really care if 2 tunes are alike or even identical? I mean, I'm totally against stealing someone's idea, but stealing in this case is using it without giving them credit. If you take someone's tune, and tweak it, that's fine, give them credit and I don't think anyone would think less of you.

Its entirely possible that two tuners have come to a similar conclusion for a car though. I mean, if one tuner is sitting there going down their list of changes and they see improvement after improvement in (example) changing the ride height, and then they take it one more click and notice that it got worse, they stop at the last click (we'll call it -28). Then another tuner is going through a similar process and is having similar results but for them and their driving style, the sweet spot happens to be at -30.

Really, in the end its the internet and a video game (SORRY PD! DRIVING SIMULATOR (rolls eyes)). I'm certainly not going to sit here and justify that as an excuse for plagiarism, but people are just trying to have fun.

People should relax.

FWIW as an outsider, I don't really care if 2 tunes are alike or even identical? I mean, I'm totally against stealing someone's idea, but stealing in this case is using it without giving them credit. If you take someone's tune, and tweak it, that's fine, give them credit and I don't think anyone would think less of you.

Its entirely possible that two tuners have come to a similar conclusion for a car though. I mean, if one tuner is sitting there going down their list of changes and they see improvement after improvement in (example) changing the ride height, and then they take it one more click and notice that it got worse, they stop at the last click (we'll call it -28). Then another tuner is going through a similar process and is having similar results but for them and their driving style, the sweet spot happens to be at -30.

Really, in the end its the internet and a video game (SORRY PD! DRIVING SIMULATOR (rolls eyes)). I'm certainly not going to sit here and justify that as an excuse for plagiarism, but people are just trying to have fun.

People should relax.

But the problem is that didn't have a tune on the Gallardo or the RS6 before tuning so do i really have to check other companies pages just to see if my tune looks somewhat similar!
Im sorry but f thats the case then i doubt want to be a tuner... but im not gonna let adrenaline decide if im going to be tuner or not and from now on me and Zach will be ignoring his negative posts

But the problem is that didn't have a tune on the Gallardo or the RS6 before tuning so do i really have to check other companies pages just to see if my tune looks somewhat similar!
Im sorry but f thats the case then i doubt want to be a tuner... but im not gonna let adrenaline decide if im going to be tuner or not and from now on me and Zach will be ignoring his negative posts

That was sort of my point. I don't think you need to go and see if every other tuner company out there is tuning their suspension the same way you guys are... especially if you're honestly tuning. I mean... how close is close enough to be considered using someone elses design anyway? Whats the standard or threshold?

Mazda RX-7 Sprint R Type A '02 RVR Edition
CQ7ZO.jpg

591Bhp/1051KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Stock Spoiler and no Rigidity Improvment)

The Tune

Aero
0/8

Transmission
205Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 32
Braking - 12

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 9.5/8.5
Dampers Ext.: 5/3
Dampers Comp: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/3
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.4
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.16

Brake Balance
7/6

Comments
RVR to the rescue the tire screech is now gone..
and the oversteer is gone with near to race car handling
This car is simply a blast to drive with this tune
Enjoy and Review if you wish!

Last edited:
No wonder I couldn't find it in the damn database, it's the same car.

Edit: There's 30 RX-7's

Updated the sticky to the correct name.

Can't wait for the Alfa tune , I mainly need it to gain experience on the ring and my hot hatch series

Can't wait for the Alfa tune , I mainly need it to gain experience on the ring and my hot hatch series

hopfully Zach will have his up soon.. if not i might have to begin work on my own one or post his tune

I have to say I've used a few of rvr tunes and they are great, they just work perfectly for me and I must say better than the so called big tuners out there, great job rvr, keep up the good work, you have ruffled the feathers of some of the big boys so that proves your doing something right LOL

I have to say I've used a few of rvr tunes and they are great, they just work perfectly for me and I must say better than the so called big tuners out there, great job rvr, keep up the good work, you have ruffled the feathers of some of the big boys so that proves your doing something right LOL

I'm surprised, you should be supporting us seeing as Roj is from the same city and all. :P

I kid, I kid. Also, if you noticed, it was me ruffling feathers rather than the other way around ;)

Rotary Junkie
I'm surprised, you should be supporting us seeing as Roj is from the same city and all. :P

I kid, I kid. Also, if you noticed, it was me ruffling feathers rather than the other way around ;)

I also use your tunes too lol, I just think its good to see a new tuner on the site and a good one at that, it keeps the big tuners like yourselves on your toes ha, however building a reputation like yours takes a long long time and is not an easy task mate.

I also use your tunes too lol, I just think its good to see a new tuner on the site and a good one at that, it keeps the big tuners like yourselves on your toes ha, however building a reputation like yours takes a long long time and is not an easy task mate.

I agree, I welcome new guys so long as they start off either with a strong knowledge of tuning or a willingness to learn. Sadly, I'm being forced to sit on the sidelines at the moment due to a downed PS3. :/

I might begin to play GT5 on sunday and as for Zach the 147 tune is nearly finished but he will post it as soon as he gets back on GT5...
Also the game I am playing to keep me entertained is GTA 4

I might begin to play GT5 on sunday and as for Zach the 147 tune is nearly finished but he will post it as soon as he gets back on GT5...
Also the game I am playing to keep me entertained is GTA 4

thanks man im in no rush

I think its going to be another week judging by the latest ps3 blog

thats bad but at least sony are being honest and with the possibility of another attack as soon as PSN comes up im not suprised it has taken so long as they are making it as secure as possible..
Lets just be patient I guess but on the flip side free PSN Plus for a month!
:sly:

PS. has anybody tried the RX-7 Tune? :)

Back