RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
I have to say I've used a few of rvr tunes and they are great, they just work perfectly for me and I must say better than the so called big tuners out there, great job rvr, keep up the good work

Late reply but there is no point in posting a tune if its bad so we try to deliver the best from a car but i would say 2 or 3 cars need a tune upgrade in the future!
(Evora, Transcammer, maybe 370z)

I have a challenge for you guys. I'm requesting you to tune a Shelby GT350R. A car that most people consider "untuneable." If you can get to handle better dramatically I'll be impressed. You can't perfectly tune one of these but sometimes good enough is better.

I have a challenge for you guys. I'm requesting you to tune a Shelby GT350R. A car that most people consider "untuneable." If you can get to handle better dramatically I'll be impressed. You can't perfectly tune one of these but sometimes good enough is better.

Specify Power , Weight , Tyres and the Track would help a lot ;)

raVer

Dylans1o
Late reply but there is no point in posting a tune if its bad so we try to deliver the best from a car but i would say 2 or 3 cars need a tune upgrade in the future!
(Evora, Transcammer, maybe 370z)

I am using your 370z tune and its great, handles a dream and can Realy push it to the limit without it getting out of shape, haven't ran it online yet tho with psn being down.

I am using your 370z tune and its great, handles a dream and can Realy push it to the limit without it getting out of shape, haven't ran it online yet tho with psn being down.
Thats really good then, I wasnt sure if it was fully up to spec because I didnt fully test it!

Here at Red Valley Racing we appriciate your amazing patience and support while PSN is down.
We are here to gladly announce that RVR are planning to release a Welcome Back Package as soon as the PSN Servers are up!
The Welcome Back Package will include the following:
-FREE Alfa Romeo 147 Twin Spark (Premium) Tune
-FREE Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce 670-4 Tune
-FREE Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept Tune
-FREE Ferrari California Tune
We at RVR are working as hard as we can at these tunes at the current time and we appriciate your ongoing patience!
We are working around the clock the continue our sevices to the GTP community!

(this is a spoof of psblog's posts about the PSN outage)

*Update Ferrari California instead of FT-86

Last edited:
Wait. There's an FXX in the game? Or are you comparing your Enzo tune to the same specs as what the FXX does?

It's the Enzo, there's no FXX in GT5. He tuned the enzo (specs are not the same) and now it's a super enzo:lol:. And what's the FXX? Exactly just a better Enzo.

PSN Still Down.. bad but good because i can work on the FT-86 G Sports + FT-86
Update:
147 Tune is done!
SuperVeloce is done!
FT-86 G Sports Tune is done!
Ferrari California Tune is nearly done!

Last edited:
Dylans1o
PSN Still Down.. bad but good because i can work on the FT-86 G Sports + FT-86
Update:
147 Tune is done
SuperVeloce is done
FT-86 G Sports nearly there
FT-86 Early stages!

Nice, I got one I was going to release soon too, great car crazy quick for 400 or so hp. I'm working on the concept sport version.

Mazda RX-7 Sprint R Type A '02 RVR Edition

all i can say is wow very fast can do 51.737 could not get the enzo round cape ring inside as fast as i could with this beast you can realy give it some stick and it just keeps on going and going i love it

great tune guys keep up the good work

i would like to see the caterham seven fireblade 02 tunned sometime please

when psn is up a running i will help out by donating cars to help you guys out :)

Mazda RX-7 Sprint R Type A '02 RVR Edition

all i can say is wow very fast can do 51.737 could not get the enzo round cape ring inside as fast as i could with this beast you can realy give it some stick and it just keeps on going and going i love it

great tune guys keep up the good work

i would like to see the caterham seven fireblade 02 tunned sometime please

when psn is up a running i will help out by donating cars to help you guys out :)

We will look into the fireblade after our welcome package

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I have had my tune shop for twice as long as you, yet you have twice as many comments, and we have the same amount of tunes... But anyways, you guys are doing a great job on your tunes ;D

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I have had my tune shop for twice as long as you, yet you have twice as many comments, and we have the same amount of tunes... But anyways, you guys are doing a great job on your tunes ;D

Thanks... i have wondered how RVR got so popular so quick! lol
Good luck to your garage!

Update:
all the welcome back package tunes are finished!
Ferrari Califunia is the official name of the tune.. all 4 will be posted when psn is up!

Dylan's Plans For RVR's Future!:
1. Post Welcome back package!
2. Tune R33 + R35 (and SpecV)
2.5 Post Other Unknown Tunes
3. Doing Exams In Early-Mid June (Few or No tunes from dylan May 30th - June 16th)
4. Free Summer for tuning
5. November Getting new saints row game! Possibly wont be tuning cars for a while!
Thats My Plans For RVR, ATM!

Back