RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
is there any chance you would be able to do a tune for a LP670 SV and a RS6...ive installed all the parts, and i just need the suspension to be tuned for the nurburgring (grip)

PM me if you have any questions!!!!

Mini Cooper S '07 Tune
Requested By: woodey04
1PuNJ.jpg

276Bhp/1030KG

What You Need
Everything (Except Rigidity Improvment)

The Tune

Transmission
162Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - -/8
Acceleration - -/23
Braking - -/7

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-30
Spring Rate: 6.3/9.0
Dampers Extension: 4/4
Dampers Compression: 3/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6
Camber: 2.8/1.3
Toe: -0.10/-0.12

Brake Balance
4/9

Comments
The Mini Cooper S 07 orginally had understeer now with this tune the car handles very well taking the corners quite good actually... almost like a FR car. Also this has been the 1st time any tuner group modifyed the Mini Cooper 07 Model

Last edited:
Thanks for the Tune

Took it for a spin around Rome great tune its quick and handles great so i thought how about putting the settings into the mini 05 version

Transfered quite well a little more hp a little less weight, the steering was a little bouncey around bends, but this is what i got around rome ( not the best driver ) :)

rome mini 07
constant : 1:18s
fastest : 1:17:719

rome mini 05
constant : 1:16
fastest : 1:15:370

Great tune thank you very much :)

I'd love to see a Tune for one of these two classic sports cars, either the Lotus Europa Special ‘71 or the Lotus Elan S1 ‘62. They both handle ok but not great. I would prefer no rear wing if they're even available. I really liked them in GT4. Many thanks!

Pete

ps. Love your Tunes!

I'd love to see a Tune for one of these two classic sports cars, either the Lotus Europa Special ‘71 or the Lotus Elan S1 ‘62. They both handle ok but not great. I would prefer no rear wing if they're even available. I really liked them in GT4. Many thanks!

Pete

ps. Love your Tunes!
Great I will look into it over the week!
After I find those cars!

Audi RS6 Avant '08
Requested By:N99GT
dCrwq.jpg

956Bhp/1524KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Spoiler and Rigidity Improvment)

The Tune

Aero
0/10

Transmission
242Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 6/14
Acceleration - 16/30
Braking - 5/7

Torque Distribution
30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 9.8/9.7
Dampers Ext.: 7/9
Dampers Comp: 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.03/-0.07

Brake Balance
7/7

Comments
The RS6 Avant... I will always wonder why it can be tuned up to 900+ HP
This car still has some understeer but for the most part but it handles very well!
This car goes around Nordschliefe in 6.45.102 and I hit the wall once due to lack of concentration... and not the best driver behind the wheel!

Audi RS6 Avant '08
Requested By:N99GT
dCrwq.jpg

956Bhp/1524KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Spoiler and Rigidity Improvment)

The Tune

Aero
0/10

Transmission
242Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 6/14
Acceleration - 16/30
Braking - 5/7

Torque Distribution
30/70

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 9.8/9.7
Dampers Ext.: 7/9
Dampers Comp: 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.03/-0.07

Brake Balance
7/7

Comments
The RS6 Avant... I will always wonder why it can be tuned up to 900+ HP
This car still has some understeer but for the most part but it handles very well!
This car goes around Nordschliefe in 6.45.102 and I hit the wall once due to lack of concentration... and not the best driver behind the wheel!

I can tell you that the RS6 is a hell of a lot faster than the 6:45.102 time you have. I would go back and rework the suspension again. Remember that the car weighs over 3300lbs. My Type R NSX runs a tighter setup.

Last edited:
I can tell you that the RS6 is a hell of a lot faster than the 6:45.102 time you have. I would go back and rework the suspension again. Remember that the car weighs over 3300lbs. My Type R NSX runs a tighter setup.

I'm sure I can find a dozen drivers that can drive it faster than you can around the ring. Does that mean you should rework the entire suspension? No, it just means they're better drivers. Your quote even shows him admitting he's not the best driver. Get over yourself.

I'm sure I can find a dozen drivers that can drive it faster than you can around the ring. Does that mean you should rework the entire suspension? No, it just means they're better drivers. Your quote even shows him admitting he's not the best driver. Get over yourself.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, leave. I shal also mention I have never had anyone beat me with their RS6 on any track as of yet.

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, leave. I shal also mention I have never had anyone beat me with their RS6 on any track as of yet.

From the guy who had nothing to contribute... Humorous.

Take your station wagon to Trial Mountain or Deep Forest. Let me know your lap times. I'm not a great driver, but I'm always interested in some fun competition. I'll see if I can even get within a respectable margin to your lap times. You in?

From the guy who had nothing to contribute... Humorous.

Take your station wagon to Trial Mountain or Deep Forest. Let me know your lap times. I'm not a great driver, but I'm always interested in some fun competition. I'll see if I can even get within a respectable margin to your lap times. You in?

Interesting how i mention that the car weighs 3300lbs and should be tuned as so. Ah could it be that possible have experience with this car? Yes, yes I do. How about Nurburgring since its relevant to the post? I do not race the garbage fantasy tracks.

Interesting how i mention that the car weighs 3300lbs and should be tuned as so. Ah could it be that possible have experience with this car? Yes, yes I do. How about Nurburgring since its relevant to the post? I do not race the garbage fantasy tracks.

So when you said any track, you meant only Nurburgring. Guess I got lost in translation. The same Nurburgring where you base all your tunes and spend all of your time? Want me to use a 50% power limiter too? That way we'll be extra sure you'll win. Wouldn't wanna take any chances of tarnishing that undefeated by anyone anywhere comment, would we.

So when you said any track, you meant only Nurburgring. Guess I got lost in translation. The same Nurburgring where you base all your tunes and spend all of your time? Want me to use a 50% power limiter too? That way we'll be extra sure you'll win. Wouldn't wanna take any chances of tarnishing that undefeated by anyone anywhere comment, would we.

Its obvious to win a race, you have to race on a track. I should have been more complete on the sentence saying "I have never been beaten by another RS6 in the times I used it". It's not like you will be a challenge. I have been following your tuning suggestions for quite some time. Not because of your advice is in any way useful, as it isnt. It gives me a good laugh on how wrong it is.

Its obvious to win a race, you have to race on a track. I should have been more complete on the sentence saying "I have never been beaten by another RS6 in the times I used it". It's not like you will be a challenge. I have been following your tuning suggestions for quite some time. Not because of your advice is in any way useful, as it isnt. It gives me a good laugh on how wrong it is.

I don't need to tune the car, you already did for me.
All I have to do is drive it.
You're the one who claimed anyone anywhere.
I picked a track, now either put up, or shut up.
All you're doing now is backpedaling.

Can you guys quit fighting in our thread before it gets locked? Dylan and I worked hard on this tuning company, and we don't need to lose it because two GTP members got into a bit of a conflict.

I don't need to tune the car, you already did for me.
All I have to do is drive it.
You're the one who claimed anyone anywhere.
I picked a track, now either put up, or shut up.
All you're doing now is backpedaling.

Already have my times down. I am surprised you dont have yours posted mr. eager to beat me.
Trial mountain: 1:24.245
Deep Forest 1:12.940

Both times clean and on the tarmac. No cutting at the 2nd to last turn on trial and not running over the block of tarmac on turn 3 in deep forest.

Last edited:
Dylan and I worked hard on this tuning company...
You know... the more tunes you guys post, the less I believe you. First the RKM LFA, then the RKM Lambo and now the Deutsch Rennsport Audi RS6...

Side by side
Code:
[SIZE="4"]                [B][U]Deutsche[/U]            [U]RVR[/U]           [U]Difference[/U][/B]
AERO            0 / 15              0 / 10
INT             8 / 16              6 / 14        (-2/-2)
ACC             18 / 35             16 / 30       (-2/-5)
DeA             6 / 8               5 / 7         (-1/-1)
Torq            30 / 70             30 /  70      (0/0)
RH              -28 / -30           -30 / -30     (-2/0)
SR              10.2 / 10.0         9.8 / 9.7     (-.4/-.3)
EXT             6 / 8               7 / 9         (+1/+1)
COMP            6 / 7               6 / 8         (0/+1)
ARB             3 / 4               4 / 5         (+1/+1)
CAM             1.8 / 0.6           2.0 / 1.0     (+.2/+.4)
TOE             -0.02 / -0.05       -0.03 / -0.07 (-.01/-.02)[/SIZE]

none of you have a tune for this car so have a go at this guys and see how diffrent they are RVR v RKM
rules are

impreza sedan wrx sti 10 everything but no areo
tyres rs
post by sun pm times and tune for nurburgring nordschleife on here :)

what you think ?

Last edited:
No, I don't think he's accusing you, but I think he's just being a little bit picky (as usual, which in some cases are good, but not always) and also because a tuning company did take someone's tune and claim it as there own after a few minor tweaks which turned out to be unachievable. Anyways, there are only a set number of combinations that work well on a car since it is a computer game and has its limitations so it's not that surprising if you end up with roughly the same tune in the end.

Back