Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
I don't know what was wrong with me as I did the cobra tune, cause it drives horrible on Deep Forest (I forgot to test it on different tracks...). I think I was just to tired.
Anyway I'll update it today

Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is optional, but I recommend it.
Front Aero Type B
Rear Wing Type B

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast
kg : 0
Position : 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 137mph/220kph (210mph/338kph)
1st: 3.465
2nd: 2.657
3rd: 2.149
4th: 1.772
5th: 1.482
6th: 1.251
Final: 2.500
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear)

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 45
- Braking : 10

Suspension
- Ride Height : -15/-16
- Spring Rate : 11.6/12.8
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/8
- Dampers (Compression) : 2/2
- Anti-Roll Bars : 4/1

- Camber angle : 2.8/2.6
- Toe Angle : +0.20/-0.25
(conservative: -0.30/+0.05)

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/8

Tires
-Sport Soft

Last edited:
Dun dun dunnnnnn.... Man I hope you guys get your PSN back. Y'all are gettin withdrawals.

ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!! Need.........PSN........now!!!:crazy:

(almost a heart attack get!)

Last edited:
Ahh I made a mistake!
I reversed unintentionally the front extension with the rear compression:

Wrong/Right
RUF CTR Yellowbird '87

- Dampers (Extension) : 5/7 6/7
- Dampers (Compression) : 5/6 5/5
Sorry! (It's updated now!)

Ohhhh unbelievable!

RUF CTR Yellowbird '87
Rear Compression is 6, not 5!
:yuck::scared::crazy::irked::banghead: :rolleyes::lol:

EDIT: Oh forgot to say that this tune works great on a RUF BTR too!

(Mods is it ok when I post several comments in a row with a large temporal distance?)

Last edited:
RUF BTR '86

Aerodynamic

Ballast

Transmission
Top Speed: 155mph/250kph (232mph/374kph)
1st: 3.005
2nd: 2.242
3rd: 1.829
4th: 1.502
5th: 1.238
6th: 1.036
Final: 2.500

LSD
- Initial Torque : 11
- Acceleration : 17
- Braking : 14

Suspension
- Ride Height : -28/-24
- Spring Rate : 11.0/14.1
- Dampers (Extension) : 5/7
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/6
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/4

- Camber angle : 2.2/2.5
- Toe Angle : -0.35/+0.25

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/5

Tires
-Race Soft

Please give it a go and let me know how it is. The BTR is the sweet little brother of the Yellowbird. A lot easier to drive, it's not nearly as devilish as the Bird. But hey, this thing is so damn fast! Faster than the big brother, although with 70hp less.

Last edited:
Hi :)
what setup do you recommend for the XANAVI GT-R for the Fuji F?
500cv, medium race tires!
Lsd, Suspension, Transmission, Aerodynamic!
thanks a lot!

:lol: Are you serious?
You ask a tuner which tune (made by an other tuner) is the best?

There's only one possibility: I'm so friendly that I'll tune it for you.

Should I?

BMW M3 COUPE '07

GT-Shop:
Front Aero Type A
Rear Wing Type A

Aerodynamic

Ballast

Transmission
Top Speed: 149mph/240kph (215mph/346kph)
1st: 4.040
2nd: 3.070
3rd: 2.474
4th: 2.023
5th: 1.676
6th: 1.414
Final: 2.550

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 45
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : -16/-18
- Spring Rate : 12.6/16.5
- Dampers (Extension) : 6/9
- Dampers (Compression) : 6/4
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/5

- Camber angle : 2.4/2.0
- Toe Angle : -0.20/-0.15

Brakes
- Brake Balance 4/7

Tires
-Sport Soft
(Race Soft work just as well!)

Last edited:
Sad, it seems that nobody is interested in my tunes.(?):(

Are they too extreme, difficult or just bad? I don't know why I don't get any feedbacks. If somebody tried my tunes, could this person please write a little feedback, so that I can learn from it (or if you like it just a "Thanks this tune is great")?
Cause I can't make better tunes without feedbacks.

If really nobody will reply to my tunes, I think it would be time to close, cause this situation is not what I would like to keep it that way.

:(Thanks

Most people using tunes are lurkers. They find what they need, use it and very rarely post, regardless of results.

Most people using tunes are lurkers. They find what they need, use it and very rarely post, regardless of results.

This is exactly it! I haven't even got a single post about my new tunes! But it takes a very long time to get such a reputation as RKM has!

Exactly , lurkers... and i'm the first one. I tune since 3 monthes,before ,I think i've use all RV and LDP tunes since GT5P and i've never send a word too. Don't know why .
Don't give up man, your tunes are fantastics and you're the first one to know that.
Just think about the next one.Good job done with passion always stay remembered.

This is exactly it! I haven't even got a single post about my new tunes! But it takes a very long time to get such a reputation as RKM has!

I actually feel kinda bad about how things have played out with GT5 tuning. MFT was always king of GT4 tuning but look now, nobody bothers to review anything of theirs. LDP was top in GT5P and it's almost the same deal.

I actually feel kinda bad about how things have played out with GT5 tuning. MFT was always king of GT4 tuning but look now, nobody bothers to review anything of theirs. LDP was top in GT5P and it's almost the same deal.

I believe it has a lot to do with the amount of tunes coming from those garages and unfortunaltely the aren't that productive anymore...

agree! im one of these lurkers... but thanks for posting the tunes sometimes it pays to have different tunes to compared with as a start and i dont usually do any review of any tunes i used unless it really matter.

just keep on posting your tunes...... :)

is this M3 tune the premium one?

if yes i testet with this car a bit @ deep forest... fully tuned

ride heigh standart 0/0 time 1.14.070
ride heigh my standart something like yours 1.13.935

then
ride heigh 10/-10 lap time of 1.13.583

if you can do a run on deep forrest...
and write down your lap time..

ill test your setup tomorrow really intrested whats the fastest setup because im really confused with the ride heigh "bug"

racing softs

Well, i tried your M3 tune too. But i wasn't going to review it, because i am pretty new to this game and still unsure what to like about a tune and what not to. I think thats manly because i don't know which driving style i am developing. One thing i like is a crisp turn in, it makes things easier for me.

Your tune is a huge improvement over the stock tune, i like the car very much now. If it's a good tune in comparison to others, i simply am too unexpierenced to tell!
Thanks for the nice work!

is this M3 tune the premium one?

if yes i testet with this car a bit @ deep forest... fully tuned

ride heigh standart 0/0 time 1.14.070
ride heigh my standart something like yours 1.13.935

then
ride heigh 10/-10 lap time of 1.13.583

if you can do a run on deep forrest...
and write down your lap time..

ill test your setup tomorrow really intrested whats the fastest setup because im really confused with the ride heigh "bug"

racing softs
Thaaaaaaanks!!:):):)

Yes it's the premium one.

Hmm, I did a 1:15.248 with Sport Soft tires (without aids, except ABS 1, realistic).
I could do a very short run (not much time to play GT5) with Race Soft tires tomorrow (Tuesday). And I could upload the replay if you want. Should I?

It's interesting that a ride height of 10/-10 is 4 tenths faster than your standard, which is similar to mine(?). Could you tell me the exact value?
But honestly I haven't tried an extreme setting like this, cause I don't want to be the "cheater" (many people still think it's a glitch....).

I'm curious to see your impressions.

Last edited:
Well, i tried your M3 tune too. But i wasn't going to review it, because i am pretty new to this game and still unsure what to like about a tune and what not to. I think thats manly because i don't know which driving style i am developing. One thing i like is a crisp turn in, it makes things easier for me.

Your tune is a huge improvement over the stock tune, i like the car very much now. If it's a good tune in comparison to others, i simply am too unexpierenced to tell!
Thanks for the nice work!

Thank you very much.:)

Yeah, I think a lot are just looking at the size and the quantity of a garage and ignore the small garages, cause they think: Hey, this garage is HUGE! I bet the tune are as GREAT as the garage is big! They must be the best tuners.......":indiff:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think a lot are just looking at the size and the quantity of a garage and ignore the small garages, cause they think: Hey, this garage is HUGE! I bet the tune are as GREAT as the garage is big! They must be the best tuners.......":indiff:

Yeah and it sucks. I know we're pretty damn good but it results in the little guys who are also damn good getting stepped on.

Thaaaaaaanks!!:):):)

Yes it's the premium one.

Hmm, I did a 1:15.248 with Sport Soft tires (without aids, except ABS 1, realistic).
I could do a very short run (not much time to play GT5) with Race Soft tires tomorrow (Tuesday). And I could upload the replay if you want. Should I?

It's interesting that a ride height of 10/-10 is 4 tenths faster than your standard, which is similar to mine(?). Could you tell me the exact value?
But honestly I haven't tried an extreme setting like this, cause I don't want to be the "cheater" (many people still think it's a glitch....).

I'm curious to see your impressions.

dont remember the exact tune... sorry

bit bored of g5 so i only send cars to my main acc... but its not serious racing^^

you dont have to make a replay^^ just post the lap time thats enough

you dont have to make a replay^^ just post the lap time thats enough

It wasn't thought to "prove" my time, just to give you a ghost data for comparing.

OK, here's my offer:

The next one who posts a full review, gets a free tune!

EDIT: Added this to the OP
Note: Every car is tuned offline yet, caused through the PSN downtime.
I'll check them online in the next few days.
It would also be cool when you could give me a feedback if a tune works online or not.
Thanks!
Just for clarification: I'll make my tunes offline and online in future!

Last edited:
Finally an RX7 FC tune! I'll give your settings a go and try to give a review afterwards. :)
After comparing your tune to my previous setup. I felt that yours made the car feel much more balanced. Turn-in was remarkably better and stable throughout most of the Nurburgring. The toe angle : +0.20/-0.25 made the rear too unpredictable so I opted with the second toe angle settings. I also softened the rear spring rates slightly so I could keep the car's stock spoiler. But other than that, you created a very fun and balanced tune, thank you for sharing it. I'll be keeping an eye on your future tunes :)

Last edited:
Back