Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i realized i has the same issue with paint.it listed your original and gifted items individually.so u may want to check that,especially when u first change your drivers suit.hope this helps :) i dont want to mess up mine so i keep everybody's suits original until i collect all gears 👍

Mine is horizon #11 if any one else could check.
I have 2 side by side.
Also #8 I think.
Bye for now.:)

I have decided that the best way is to wait till you have them all on MYGRANTURISMO.
Then just go thru them on the game and see what doubles you have side by side each other?
I did the check ealier and its an INGAME mistake.
Not MYGRANTURISMO.?
I have had a little time while having a break and checked four times on this issue.
bye for now.:)

Already been done. Doesn't help my issue and it's driving me up a wall. :banghead:

you can only have 1 item, when you erase the doubles. when you have 7 items, then you have to delete 6 to get rid of the second picture! same with the paints!

I got to go to bed.

another great day collecting!👍

good luck and good night!

Christara321 I have Wrap 23 add me if you want me to send it to you.

My friends list is full mate on PS if you have Hoodfiled or Igywana then it will come my way sooner or later. thanks tho. Would be nice to finish that wrap off. LOL always good to get a full set.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Hi, a new day start here - i've been off most of yesterday.

First, one request : could +1000 gear owners post their Savegame size? (other raw info like number of various ingame item welcomed)

Here's a list of the last 2 gear objects (out of 1350 !) that nobody own in their mygranturismo.net collection:
Carbon-21
Cross-9
Reinforced-15
Selene-5
Slider-27

458 gear pages have at least 1 entry.

Here's a worldwide Top 50 Gear list direct from mygranturismo.net database, with link to their compact gear page - may this be usefull to all of them. If you're not on this list yourself, please avoid contacting someone on the list to initiate trading, let (and watch) the "big guns" complete and spread.

1. id=23172&compact=y]JDM_Import1 (916 distinct objects) - 0default[/url]
LOL, It says my country is 0default

My friends list is full mate on PS if you have Hoodfiled or Igywana then it will come my way sooner or later. thanks tho. Would be nice to finish that wrap off. LOL always good to get a full set.?
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Ok, I'll send it to Igywana.:)👍

Where has all the activity gone...LOL
Guess its been a long day.
Bye for now.,:)

Am beat and out of here chat you tomorrow.
Have a good one.
Bye for now,:)

@
HOODFIELD just sent over a few I had to you. Catch you soon mate.👍

Anyone here still... LOL Guess everyone is in the middle of a trade. will be getting doc synced to me soon but wanted to see if anyone had any additional for me before I do it just to pass on as much as I can

Still here, wonder when nick will be back though, coud really do with a list of what we still need and who needs to send to him. He is on PSN but it says he is sleeping.

I had sent this person 60 suits and several dozen helmets. Had also asked for others in the thread to assist. Do not know if people picked up on it - but george3120 was very thankful for what he received. if you wish to send more, be my guest!:)

Thanks, iBwaam

Seems like nobody did. Will do. 👍

Has the game (stanley) finished? Who is playing?

Seems like nobody did. Will do. 👍

Has the game (stanley) finished? Who is playing?

Sounds good!

The finals are over i believe... Vancouver(who i wanted to win) lost - i think. Once Boston had scored 3 times, and made it 3-0, I gave up on watching... :(

I was going to sync my 12-14 with rafael something or other, but he's not online. One of you guys friend me up and I'll sync my stuff: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23127

Would appreciate having my collection increased in return :-)

Edit: lol, wrong link.

Edit2: Well, I coulda swore it was 14 last night, but now I only have 3 that chirstara321 doesn't have.

I was going to sync my 12-14 with rafael something or other, but he's not online. One of you guys friend me up and I'll sync my stuff: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23127

Would appreciate having my collection increased in return :-)

Edit: lol, wrong link.

Edit2: Well, I coulda swore it was 14 last night, but now I only have 3 that chirstara321 doesn't have.

If you can send me those three, I can send you 50 right now?

FR iBwaam on PSN :)

Thanks !

I unfortunately don't have too many helmets and suits - yet...
Anyone out there willing to send me a reasonable amount of these in exchange for a Ticket 1000 or matte paint chip(s)?
(I have six of these blasted tickets thanks to grinding the 🤬 out of the Kei car Seasonal Event. I've obviously switched over to the Civic event to work on my collection of helmets and suits, but with so many out there, I'll be at it for quite a while. I guess it's a good thing the Civic isn't that bad a drive, and all them credits will help me hunt out the color variants of certain cars I'm trying to collect in all possible stock colors - like the Veyron, Furai, and X2010...)
Much thanks for any consideration and assistance, and be a great day!
Peace...

Well I'm done for the day...

With Suits at 100% (660/660) and Helmets 97.9% (578/590) complete - hope to be done soon!

Please check my gear list to see how we can help each other!

THANKS EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back