Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you need moved I can help if it's suits & helmets only I have 2 accounts & can do maybe 3-4 days a week on each account

I've only just started helmet and suit collecting this week, and don't seem to be making much progress.

Ultimately I'm aiming for 100%, but for now I'd be happy to get my hands on the Rain and Cross helmets, but seem to be lucking out so far.

Is anyone able to help with my collection? I'm more than happy to pass on any horns / museum cards or cars from the OCD that I can get my hands on.
Would also be happy to run b-spec remote races.

Hoping to seal up a couple collections here.
Wanted Helmets:
Glitter - 31/32/34
Stormline - 31/32/33/34
Trickster - 15/32/33/34

Wanted Suits:
Chicane - 32/33/34
Grid Mesh 31/32/33/34
Thunder - 31/32/33/34
Titan - 32/33/34

Thank you in advance for any help

Wanted Helmets:
Glitter - 31/32/34
Stormline - 31/32/33/34
Trickster - 15/32/33/34

Wanted Suits:
Chicane - 32/33/34
Grid Mesh 31/32/33/34
Thunder - 31/32/33/34
Titan - 32/33/34

Join my lottery and get the change to win nice prizes including gear :-)

Wanted Helmets:
Glitter - 31/32/34
Stormline - 31/32/33/34
Trickster - 15/32/33/34

Wanted Suits:
Chicane - 32/33/34
Grid Mesh 31/32/33/34
Thunder - 31/32/33/34
Titan - 32/33/34

Gears sent.
Have fun!
👍

Hi guys, I want to complete the standard set of gears, I have missing some helmets and suits, I can offer horns, paints and museum cards that I have 👍

Suits needed:

Trainee: 15, 32
Bicolor-I: 20
Bicolor-II: 18, 33

Helmets needed:

Horizon: 24
Chopper: 23

Thanks in advance 👍

Hope someone can help...

I would like the Black & White Flame Suit (Don't know which number, sorry) and the black & orange untamed helmet, as shown on the official page for the download.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/gears/

Fourth suit from the left, Picture 8.
First helmet from the left, Picture 5.

Click on one of the pictures to get its number.
Hope I made it clear enough, still feel like it's clear as mud.

Hope someone can help...

I would like the Black & White Flame Suit (Don't know which number, sorry) and the black & orange untamed helmet, as shown on the official page for the download.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/dlc/gears/

Fourth suit from the left, Picture 8.
First helmet from the left, Picture 5.

Click on one of the pictures to get its number.
Hope I made it clear enough, still feel like it's clear as mud.

Add PSN: HOOD_GEAR

I'll send you this in a little while.

Edit: I added you, wrong PSN i gave you. :dunce:

Last edited:
I know that maybe this has been asked like one million times but I'll ask it anyway:

First I will explain my situation: I bought the DLC Pack 1 in one account in my PS3 and then activated it in my other account. In the first days (before the "family pack") I managed to win a Simpson desert helmet in a Seasonal Event and I'm able to gift it even today but since the "family pack" I've not seen any of the new DLC gear as prizes in the Seasonals... So here's my question:

Can I win the Stig gear (i.e. white Simpson helmet and white Alpinestars suit) in the Seasonal Events nowadays? Has anyone lately received it as a prize? And, in that case, is anyone willing to trade it for something?

And another question: which Standard Helmet (the name please) do you think looks more like Ayrton Senna's helmet? I've one now that I like (don't remember the name though) but I'm not sure if there's one that resembles more to Senna's

Thanks a lot friends

Last edited:
I know that maybe this has been asked like one million times but I'll ask it anyway:

First I will explain my situation: I bought the DLC Pack 1 in one account in my PS3 and then activated it in my other account. In the first days (before the "family pack") I managed to win a Simpson desert helmet in a Seasonal Event and I'm able to gift it even today but since the "family pack" I've not seen any of the new DLC gear as prizes in the Seasonals... So here's my question:

Can I win the Stig gear (i.e. white Simpson helmet and white Alpinestars suit) in the Seasonal Events nowadays? Has anyone lately received it as a prize? And, in that case, is anyone willing to trade it for something?

Thanks a lot friends :sly:
From what I know of this Suit/Helmet can not be won from seasonals.

Is there anyone who can help me to fill my collection please? I have got only 130 helmets/80 suits :/

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=25108

Have the following tickets for senders! (If you want some ticket of my collection just send me message on my PSN - eNjoYtEr1337)

Lvl - 1-24
Special - NASCAR, Historic Rally, Rally Base, Rally, Classic Muscle, Modern Muscle

All sends to this PSN account: eNjoYtEr1337

Thx for any reply (:

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for an Ayrton Senna replica helmet. I believe it will be a Divider but not sure what number, or if the right colour scheme even exists. If anyone has what im looking for, or even just knows the helmet design i am after, please help me. Am willing to give anything for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back