Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bluexterra & @Powermarty - can I ask both of you to not send any more than 18 items each to me per day so as not to fill up my inbox. Thanks.

@bluexterra & @Powermarty - can I ask both of you to not send any more than 18 items each to me per day so as not to fill up my inbox. Thanks.

Sorry read this too late. Might have sent more today. Will keep it in mind for the future.

@fryercar: done

Powermarty
Sorry read this too late. Might have sent more today. Will keep it in mind for the future.

No worries mate. I have received all other items I was expecting today so no harm done.

Powermarty, I'll fill your box up in just a few minutes. Thank you!
I'm almost there fellow collectors. I'm still available to synch with another user

Ok, 18 limit on gifts. It's like Christmas here on this board. Every day is Christmas!!!

Thanks for getting me almost home (missing 19 sidewinder suits still) Sopranostylle!
If anyone can help with the last few, please let me know.

Just getting started collecting gear. Most of my stuff is the DLC gear, so I don't have much to trade (yet). I'm still working on getting my myGranTurismo page updated (PS3 is in a different room so it takes a while to run back and forth). I'd like to get started with the Waver, Slider, or Sidewinder suits (and matching helmets) if anyone has a moment to send a few. Like I said, my collection is still small, but I will gladly help out wherever/whenever I can! Add me on PSN.

Hi all searched but could not find a answer so I thought I'd ask here. How do people get a headless suit that shows at end of online races for the winner.

Hi all searched but could not find a answer so I thought I'd ask here. How do people get a headless suit that shows at end of online races for the winner.

You need the glitch helmet and suit, double stripe 00 suit and Horizon 00 Helmet I think it is 👍

You need the glitch helmet and suit, double stripe 00 suit and Horizon 00 Helmet I think it is 👍

Thank you Igwyana for answering my question. Now all I need to know is who has it and is will to trade something with me for it.

Hey guys, sorry I not been here for a few days, been a bit busy with my GCSE subjects :nervous: I was wondering if anybody would be caring to help me out with my Museum cards? thanks :cheers:

Hey guys, sorry I not been here for a few days, been a bit busy with my GCSE subjects :nervous: I was wondering if anybody would be caring to help me out with my Museum cards? thanks :cheers:

I have your BMW-14 plus several other cards that you need. Send an FR request to bluemanjoe and if you can send me the gears listed below, I'll keep sending you cards every day. It seems it only lets me send a maximum of 5 per day, which is a real pain.

I am looking for these helmets:
Desert Camou-14
Desert Camou-17

And these suits:
Grid Mesh-32
Grid Mesh-33
Intersection-31
Mistral-33
Waver-31
Waver-32
Waver-34

I have your BMW-14 plus several other cards that you need. Send an FR request to bluemanjoe and if you can send me the gears listed below, I'll keep sending you cards every day. It seems it only lets me send a maximum of 5 per day, which is a real pain.

I am looking for these helmets:
Desert Camou-14
Desert Camou-17

And these suits:
Grid Mesh-32
Grid Mesh-33
Intersection-31
Mistral-33
Waver-31
Waver-32
Waver-34

Thanks mate, will do :) but I am currently playing Saints Row 2, I will most likely send them tomorrow or friday 👍

Been a bit since I've visited here.
Would anyone be interested in helping me move some gear over to my alt account?;)
As well as these 2..
- Double Stripe 00
- Horizon 00

Been a bit since I've visited here.
Would anyone be interested in helping me move some gear over to my alt account?;)
As well as these 2..
- Double Stripe 00
- Horizon 00

Sure...Ill move it tonight :D

to my gt5 alt account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back