Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milhouse

Savefile size on ps3 3877KB USB 3920KB

Cars 1256 i think
Horns 279
Museum quite a lot but i don't think they are in the savefile??
Gear - Most of it ;)

Anyway you have the info for what i have on mygt account anyways.

Thanks for all you do, we really couldn't have done this so well without you 👍

Just checked your gears. :lol:

If you should see 9 blue items after you've clicked my gear page, then it doesn't mean i have it. You have it.

I have nothing for you, you have 9 for me. :sly:

Ha Ha LOL. can not get to you mate to send.
Just on a big one ATM.
bye for now mate.:)

I am already accepted... ^^

Sir, suits, standards, yes, sir!

Dude you really make me laugh :lol:

Gotta go folks, thanks to all for helping me and others out tonight 👍

Hopefully i'll return in 20 hours to see a lovely full collection.

Good luck to all :)

@Milouse My save game at the moment is 4100 KB.
Ihave a full colection of museums cards / Horns/ cars/
Hope that helps you in what your doing.
Take care and chat soon bye for now .:)

@ Milouse

Mine is 3859 KB, and I have full collection of everything too.

Who can beat mine? 5,49 MB @ USB :scared:

2000 cars (284 premiums, nearly all fully tuned; 1716 standards, 99% stock)
2000 paints
58 tickets
60-70% museum cards
143 horns

Got me i'm 3968KB :(

I think I got all so far Milouse.

Told him to accept.?

Ok he just did, where do I start now?

I've been waiting 15 min for him to accept mine, this guy doesn't know what he's missing out on.

Sorry for the delay Hood.

I'm about to leave work & disconnect ps3.

Thanks for all your gifts here guys. 👍 Please let me know if I can repay you with any paint/cars/and or tickets.

Out for now.

If you could pass along to me? Will send out later tonight in my next syncing

We are already PSN friends...

I will send to Cue2 then to you, It's only fair since he told me you guys didn't have it, and I didn't know.:dunce:

And then post the link to the video at Kaz's twitter page. :lol:👍

I bet it would be a bomb @ youtube. "How to get 1350 Racing Gear Items in 1 hr"

I thought I can do that :dopey:
It may end to a really boring video actualy, as I will need to leave GTmode each time... but I could accelerate the video. That could only happen if this is done in the next 24 hours (which i'm going to start by sleeping), as after I'll need to unplug my main computer with my capture hardware for a long time.

Sorry for the delay Hood.

I'm about to leave work & disconnect ps3.

Thanks for all your gifts here guys. 👍 Please let me know if I can repay you with any paint/cars/and or tickets.

Out for now.

You will have a fair bit of marking off to do but no probs we will fill your inbox and catch you laters. And get you another time.:)
Bye for now mate.:)

You will have a fair bit of marking off to do but no probs we will fill your inbox and catch you laters. And get you another time.:)
Bye for now mate.:)

Thanks Chris 👍

Thanks Youbetterpayup also for carbon 6, bet you like your payment for it.

Night guys, catch you all tomorrow :)

I will send to Cue2 then to you, It's only fair since he told me you guys didn't have it, and I didn't know.:dunce:

no worry, send it whoever, it all goes round in the end, but if nick is on your list he is the guy with the largest collection so he would be most convinient I think, only if he is on your list that is. 👍

I thought I can do that :dopey:
It may end to a really boring video actualy, as I will need to leave GTmode each time... but I could accelerate the video. That could only happen if this is done in the next 24 hours (which i'm going to start by sleeping), as after I'll need to unplug my main computer with my capture hardware for a long time.

You don't have to leave GT mode each time, If you hit receive, after the game is done saving, more show up in the receive list. So when the big mass send hits, all you have to do is keep hitting receive all.👍

no worry, send it whoever, it all goes round in the end, but if nick is on your list he is the guy with the largest collection so he would be most convinient I think, only if he is on your list that is. 👍

:( He's not on my list.

If nick6 syncs me the 3 I have just asked for, he and I will have the same amount. I can also send out to people!

You don't have to leave GT mode each time, If you hit receive, after the game is done saving, more show up in the receive list. So when the big mass send hits, all you have to do is keep hitting receive all.👍

Yes Milouse, the video will be great.

Helmets
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 21.
Downforce: 11.
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.
Reinforced: 15.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 9,14,15,16,20,29.
Wrap: 12.

Suits

Titan: 24.

675 Helmets... 659 Suits... SO CLOSE! :)

GREAT JOB ALL!

and Could someone pass along trickster 9 to me?

Will be doing a large send in a few hours...

exactly. the job can be done in 2 hours max. everyone sends at the same time. Milouse is hitting receive-all without end. no problem for 10-20 guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back