Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should make a youtube video, I really want to see what it looks like from his end. :scared:

And then post the link to the video at Kaz's twitter page. :lol:👍

I bet it would be a bomb @ youtube. "How to get 1350 Racing Gear Items in 1 hr"

Okay. Spiral 30 received. Back up starting. Once backed up -> Sending spiral 30 to teecro and sending lots of suits to george3120. Afterwards syncing GTP_Mignun. Will be busy for a while guys!

I'm sending all to YouBetterPayup Helmets upto and including downforce and then i'm gonna have to get to bed, If someone would like to carry on with this then please do, monatsende i know you said you could and it would be appreciated if you could help, thanks 👍

YouBetterPayup FR HOODFIELD.

Igwaya where do I start?

Could you send the FR YouBetterPayup He's accepting right now from both me and Chris, If you could start Helmets from Fastrain that would be great 👍

Hoodfield just keep your eyes on the thread in case anyone else starts and Thanks from me 👍 He will be complete upto downforce on helmets :)

Ok, The Dr. is synced. 👍

I just hope Sony don't ban Milouse's account for receiving all the stuff in the short time. :lol:

excellent show! that´s what I call a nice little refill. lol

danke schön!👍

Helmets
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 21
Glitter: 28.
Reinforced: 15.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 14,15,16,20
Wrap: 12,23.

Alright, I'm back from seasonals. Had no luck with new gear but I did manage a new fastest lap time of 51.966 on Eifel.:D

After I save and back up the following people will receive Spiral #30 and pass it along.👍 [Pending they are online and/or have room in their gift box]

Cero
Dr.
Igwyana
Mjs
Nick
Sharky
ZeGerman

That should be plenty enough to get the ball rolling with this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back