Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need tons of names, obviously everyone won't make it so the more the better.

He'll never be able to keep up on the receiving :D What would work brilliantly though, Milhouse creates a new user and savefile and we send there, get 1 person for each set of helmets and suits and we'll be done in 5 minutes and he just keeps receiving then we know for a fact he has a full set with only one of each 👍

Just a thought :)

@Chris - I'd be in for the mass send to Milouse, pending that I'm available at the time. [Work, family, sleep, that type of routine.]

Now back to the grind to find some more. Sure would like a Carbon #6 and a Trickster #9 when I return. :sly:👍

Added mate thank you and hopefully you will be,.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Helmets
Aqua: 24.
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 21.
Downforce: 11.
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.
Gravity: 22.
Reinforced: 15.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 14,15,16,20,29.
Wrap: 12,23.

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24.

Generated on mygranturismo.net (16 June 2011 00:37:45).

Who has the other 7 items then? The good Dr. Says we only need 12 and you have 19 missing :crazy:

Helmets
Carbon: 21.
Downforce: 11.---------------------(@RackAttack)
Granito: 5,28.---------------------- (5-@Rallyraid1) (28-@RackAttack)
Trickster: 9,14,15,16,20,29.--------- (9-@Igwyana) (29-@fryercar)

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24.-------------------------- (@RackAttack)

Generated on mygranturismo.net (2011年6月16日 5:53:50).

Aqua-24 has been sent to Chris.

Some help with YouBetterPayup would be good, he donated carbon6 to the quest 👍 I'm sending Helmets as we speak ;)

Going to have to delete some one mate.
Lets me see who can go.?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

@
youbetterpayup..
Send me FR Mate. 👍

My whole love has been given to DeuceOfClub...

Now I have time for dat BongoMan
Somebody synched BMC already.

Up to date:

HelmetsAqua: 24.Back Vision: 6.Carbon: 21.Downforce: 11.Glitter: 28.Granito: 5,28.Gravity: 22.Reinforced: 15.Storm Line: 23.Trickster: 9,14,15,16,20,29.Wrap: 12,23.SuitsSpiral: 30.Titan: 24.Generated on mygranturismo.net (Thursday, June 16, 2011 01:54:34).

Trickster 09 is in rotation already?

monatsende, Have you got YBP on your friends list?

If so could you start helmets from the bottom? His link is around here somewhere :D

He'll never be able to keep up on the receiving :D What would work brilliantly though, Milhouse creates a new user and savefile and we send there, get 1 person for each set of helmets and suits and we'll be done in 5 minutes and he just keeps receiving then we know for a fact he has a full set with only one of each 👍

Just a thought :)

He should make a youtube video, I really want to see what it looks like from his end. :scared:

Up to date:

HelmetsAqua: 24.Back Vision: 6.Carbon: 21.Downforce: 11.Glitter: 28.Granito: 5,28.Gravity: 22.Reinforced: 15.Storm Line: 23.Trickster: 9,14,15,16,20,29.Wrap: 12,23.SuitsSpiral: 30.Titan: 24.Generated on mygranturismo.net (Thursday, June 16, 2011 01:54:34).

Just won spiral 30 suit. I don't have much yet but would be happy to contribute this if some people want to send a few my way ;)

PSN: geordy312

monatsende, Have you got YBP on your friends list?

If so could you start helmets from the bottom? His link is around here somewhere :D

yes, mate, let me breath just a few minutes. I am sending about 10 hours today... :crazy:

Just won spiral 30 suit. I don't have much yet but would be happy to contribute this if some people want to send a few my way ;)

That would be great my friend, thanks 👍

Can someone please arrange an exchange with this good Gentleman, thanks 👍

If you can FR me right now - iBwaam - I will send you a few sets, and you can send that suit my way? :)

Who has the other 7 items then? The good Dr. Says we only need 12 and you have 19 missing :crazy:

someone has the 7. we only need to find the 12!
Helmets
Carbon: 21
Trickster: 14,15,16,20

edit: ok, now 11

Any one not busy thats a keeper.LOL
We need that one if some one can get it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back