Cone Killer Racing(CKR) 10/20/11 2 New tunes in the OP

My son did the tune on the RX8 haven't heard back from yet and I'm busy grinding BOBs a 2D popped in the UCD for the first time in almost a year and Im short:lol:
but its on my todo list

No worries bud, I saw your message on the PSN and I tried helping out while you were offline.

Well got around to testing out the Rx-8 did 20 laps at suzuka(this car loves this track) and my best time was a 1.19.084(still think I left some tenths thru the "S") I'd like a little more mid-range torque but overall I'll put this one right up with the RUF and 22B with grip levels. It did step out a little coming out of the Hairpin curve as well as coming out of Spoon( got on the gas before apex lost time here as well)
If you don't mind I'd like to use your suspension settings on my California Killer(my attempt at Making a Grand-Am version). Again really nice Job Supra up next then my attempt at cr-z spoon copy :)

Well got around to testing out the Rx-8 did 20 laps at suzuka(this car loves this track) and my best time was a 1.19.084(still think I left some tenths thru the "S") I'd like a little more mid-range torque but overall I'll put this one right up with the RUF and 22B with grip levels. It did step out a little coming out of the Hairpin curve as well as coming out of Spoon( got on the gas before apex lost time here as well)
If you don't mind I'd like to use your suspension settings on my California Killer(my attempt at Making a Grand-Am version). Again really nice Job Supra up next then my attempt at cr-z spoon copy :)

Go for it! I see no problem with it.

Thanks again for this tune, now I have to readjust tranny gearing but that won't be that hard need higher top end..

Indy

I took the RX-8 to the 450 club last night. I'm a rubbish driver, but I liked the car. It felt easy to drive and was quick. The back stayed in check. I'd be interested in the same treatment to any RX-7.

Thanks again for this tune, now I have to readjust tranny gearing but that won't be that hard need higher top end..

Indy

Sounds good.đź‘Ť

I took the RX-8 to the 450 club last night. I'm a rubbish driver, but I liked the car. It felt easy to drive and was quick. The back stayed in check. I'd be interested in the same treatment to any RX-7.

Hey thanks for the feedback. I am happy to do that for you, send me a FR so I can get the car to you when finished. I have raced with those guys in the past, but sadly health issues prevent me from racing online as much as I would like. Thanks again!

Color me blind and call me stupid, went to my garage to get the Supra to get it tuned, and well it's gone nine hundred and some cars and half my Toyota's are gone, time to refresh and refresh til it pops then Starfirebird I'll give feedback......

UMMMMMMMMMMMM either I can't follow direction or I did something wrong with the Supra(got lucky and it popped after 1st cycle through:sly: ) cause I'm sitting on 674hp 599ft/lbs and 589pp on a rebuilt 31,000 mile engine what the $%#@. Star if you can help out this is weird and I know I won't be that lucky for it to pop again that soon.

Indy

UMMMMMMMMMMMM either I can't follow direction or I did something wrong with the Supra(got lucky and it popped after 1st cycle through:sly: ) cause I'm sitting on 674hp 599ft/lbs and 589pp on a rebuilt 31,000 mile engine what the $%#@. Star if you can help out this is weird and I know I won't be that lucky for it to pop again that soon.

Indy

I have a stock Supra if you need it. I was looking through my garage and I don't remember buying it lol.

Indy

When i get done mowing the grass(taking a break now)I'll look at my set-up to make sure i didn't goof on my post.If i remember right i was pretty tired the night i posted my cars so it could be possible that i didn't post something.

I'll check back with you later.

Edit. I do have an update for this tune,i've been tinkering around with my cars and found i could make the tune a little bit better.

I have a stock Supra if you need it. I was looking through my garage and I don't remember buying it lol.

Hey man thought i would tell you in here since i won't be on my PS3 til tonight sometime.I'm finally finished with that car i've been working on.I'll have it posted up late tonight or early this evening(Depends on if the riding lawnmower will start for me):scared:

Hey man thought i would tell you in here since i won't be on my PS3 til tonight sometime.I'm finally finished with that car i've been working on.I'll have it posted up late tonight or early this evening(Depends on if the riding lawnmower will start for me):scared:

Alright cool. Glad you were able to get it straightened out.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg

2000 RenaultSport Clio RenaultSport V6 24V 450PP

Online Status đź‘Ť

HP - 268
TRQ - 238
Weight - 1140kg
Engine Broke in at 100 miles with oil change

Place to Buy
New Car Dealership

GT Auto

Oil Change
Front - Type A
Extension - Type A
Rims - Rays VR G2,Black

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood:Body Color
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Air Filter
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Ballast Amount/Position - 34kg/-50

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 4.850
Set Top Speed to 180
1st - 2.389
2nd - 1.725
3rd - 1.328
4th - 1.052
5th - 0.863
6th - 0.725

Drivetrain
Intial Torque - 16
Acceleration - 19
Deceleration - 10

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-25) R(-25)
Springs - F(7.0) R(7.5)
Dampers(Ext) - F(6) R(6)
Dampers(Comp) - F(5) R(3)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(5) R(5)
Camber Angle - F(1.3) R(1.4)
Toe Angle - F(-0.08) R(0.09)

Brakes
F(4) R(6)

All Around Tuned or 450PP Spec

I've been working on this tune for quite some time.I've used stiff springs,medium springs and it seems that soft springs fits this car very well.Car turns in much much better now and everynow and then the rear end comes out a bit,which i like.Very fun tune for those who enjoy the Clio. đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Toyota Supra has been Updated with new tune to keep the rear end more stable under heavy Acceleration.

@Indy Racerfan

I found out what i didn't post and why your car has so much more power.The Power Limiter is set to 72.7%.This should fix your tune to my specifications.I'm sorry about not having all the info up.I was pretty tired that night.

Post has been updated with the right information.

thanks that the ticket will get it out a little later, for a minute I thought I tuned the wrong supra(sz-r) but I did the RZ

Indy

You say your clio had understeer to start with?
This is the same MR tail happy car I'm thinking of isn't it?
I've tried tuning both the premium '00 and the standard '03 and no matter what I do they want to swap ends at every turn.:drool::banghead:

You say your clio had understeer to start with?
This is the same MR tail happy car I'm thinking of isn't it?
I've tried tuning both the premium '00 and the standard '03 and no matter what I do they want to swap ends at every turn.:drool::banghead:

I'll have to correct that statement.When i tune a car i'll put my own stock type Springs tune on it first and with that it had some bad understeer.

Sorry for the confusion as i was getting ready for bed,before i posted the tune.

I'll have to correct that statement.When i tune a car i'll put my own stock type Springs tune on it first and with that it had some bad understeer.

Sorry for the confusion as i was getting ready for bed,before i posted the tune.

Wasn't really questioning you just stating my own failure to come to grips with these cars. I read about them and look at them and think wow sounds like a blast. Except I can't seem to actually drive them:dunce:
Will have to give your tune a go and see if I can finally enjoy driving one quickly instead of simply hanging on for dear life.:scared::D

Wasn't really questioning you just stating my own failure to come to grips with these cars. I read about them and look at them and think wow sounds like a blast. Except I can't seem to actually drive them:dunce:
Will have to give your tune a go and see if I can finally enjoy driving one quickly instead of simply hanging on for dear life.:scared::D

You will enjoy it.It's much more stable now.

It seems if you put too much horsepower in this car then it becomes like you said a nightmare to drive or understeery with snap oversteer.I tried it with 500PP and it didn't work out too well.450PP seems to be it's bread and butter.With just a little bit more Horsepower than stock this car becomes very fun to drive.

Hey tested the supra and it is fast did it at Grand Valley(Full) and Daytona RC and while it has its pluses I couldn't come to grips with it, don't know what it was.that said if you like riding bullets this is one for you..overall I'd give it a solid B++ maybe I was tired or drunk..
I'll give it a go soon I think it has promise but like I said it's missing something for me anyway nice tune Star

Indy

Hey tested the supra and it is fast did it at Grand Valley(Full) and Daytona RC and while it has its pluses I couldn't come to grips with it, don't know what it was.that said if you like riding bullets this is one for you..overall I'd give it a solid B++ maybe I was tired or drunk..
I'll give it a go soon I think it has promise but like I said it's missing something for me anyway nice tune Star

Indy

Drinking and driving? Shame on you lol.

Drinking and driving? Shame on you lol.

I tend to do that when pain pills don't kick in to help relieve the pain.:lol:

I think it's the speed to slowing down that has me thrown off. will have another go as soon as my new BOB gets done with Japanese Championship.

Indy

Indy

Thanks man.

It is different and very fast.It does remind you of the old FM2 Missile cars Too much Horsepower for the frame to handle.:)

I have more tunes coming soon.It's just taking me a while to look through all 1010 cars i have in my garage :scared:

I tend to do that when pain pills don't kick in to help relieve the pain.:lol:

I think it's the speed to slowing down that has me thrown off. will have another go as soon as my new BOB gets done with Japanese Championship.

Indy

If I did that with my medications it would be very very bad lol.

FujiSpeedwayF_1.jpg

FujiSpeedwayF.jpg

1999 Dodge Viper GTS 550PP

HP - 501
TRQ - 561
Weight - 1314kg

Place to Buy
Used Car Dealership

GT Auto
Type C Wing
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon Drive Shaft
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Aero - R(20)
Ballast Amount/Position - 38kg/-50

Engine
Power Limiter - 91.7%

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 2.700
Top Speed stays at 199
1st - 3.249
2nd - 2.228
3rd - 1.686
4th - 1.305
5th - 1.052
6th - 0.862

Drivetrain
Initial Torque - 5
Acceleration - 15
Deceleration - 5

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-15) R(-15)
Springs - F(7.5) R(7.7)
Dampers(Ext) - F(6) R(7)
Dampers(Comp) - F(5) R(6)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(1) R(4)
Camber Angle - F(2.5) R(1.5)
Toe Angle - F(-0.05) R(-0.05)

Brakes
F(5) R(7)

All Around Tuned For 550PP Spec.

Here is another one of my Speed Tuned cars,The 1999 Dodge Viper GTS.Car is very fast and the rear end can get away from you if not careful.Great car for those who loves Vipers.

Last edited:
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg

2003 MG TF160 450PP

Online Status đź‘Ť

HP - 260
TRQ - 185
Weight - 1040kg

Place to Buy
Used Car Dealership

GT Auto
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
FC Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable Differential
FC Suspension
Soft Sports Tires

The Tune

Body/Chassis
Ballast Amount/Position - 61kg/50

Engine
Power Limiter - 100.0%

Transmission
Set Final Gear to 3.350
Top Speed Stays at 143
1st - 3.571
2nd - 2.533
3rd - 1.886
4th - 1.473
5th - 1.200
6th - 1.010

Drivetrain
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 20
Deceleration - 10

Suspension
Ride Height - F(-25) R(-20)
Springs - F(8.0) R(12.0)
Dampers(Ext) - F(6) R(7)
Dampers(Comp) - F(4) R(6)
Anti-Roll Bars - F(6) R(5)
Camber Angle - F(2.0) R(2.5)
Toe Angle - F(-0.20) R(-0.05)

Brakes
F(6) R(7)

All Around Tuned For 450PP Spec.

This car is the one i've used for the British Lightweight Seasonal.Car has great turn in and you can really mash the gas to the floor without having to worry about losing the rearend.Very fun car for Mid Engine RWD racing.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back