CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 36

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 82 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an odd method of doing it - however, the rules do allow for pixelization clean-up, so if it's solely for the intentions of cleaning up PD's shoddy particle effects, that should be fine 👍

Awesome. I have an old fashion style photo I took, but the pixilation ruined it. I'll go fix it up and post it soon.

daamn, my hopes were up for actually having rain in my picture too 👎

Quick question: Chrome Line cars are allowed right?

Obviously, I mean the chrome line cars that pertain to the allowed list of cars (Shelby Cobra 427, Merc SL, XJ13)

Final Entry

iam deffo going to change it , i am not happy with the high res picture​

I see what you mean, it's a great photo though. I also get that pixelation in my shots sometimes if I'm not careful. Can't you cheat a little in Photoshop?​

:grumpy: It's hard to portray the picture I want without raindrops..

It'll just make the pic look like it's in the cloudy :grumpy: x2

:grumpy: It's hard to portray the picture I want without raindrops..

It'll just make the pic look like it's in the cloudy :grumpy: x2

I got raindrops on mine kind of if you look up a few posts, i just had to increase the brightness to between +2 and +3 i think, it made them show up a bit on the shot

I see what you mean, it's a great photo though. I also get that pixelation in my shots sometimes if I'm not careful. Can't you cheat a little in Photoshop?

well i can but i don´t know about the rules exactly , i could do it with many layers"same picture ofc" but do layers count as pictures ? because it´s not allowed to use more pics -_-

and filters are also not allowed , well i amde 3 more pics but couldn´t decide which one to take :P

i gonna wait till saturday and then i change it maybe

Final Entry

I thought I'd try my hand at a more old fashion style photo. I even lowered the resolution on purpose in order to make it look more antique.​

I got raindrops on mine kind of if you look up a few posts, i just had to increase the brightness to between +2 and +3 i think, it made them show up a bit on the shot

Just tried and it didn't work :(, I'll figure it out soon enough :lol: thanks for getting me on the right path though. 👍

Anywho, FINAL ENTRY

Imagine how these guys back in the day felt when racing in the rain with cars like the Cobra (non-daytona coupe cobras) or 330P4's :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

Before anyone says anything, the reflections were done using only the dodge and burn tools, just like the reflections from the LFA lights in the 'Realism' week. If it's not allowed then I've got one backed up without it.

Please full size by clicking the preview

SVX
WOW. That's a stunning entry.

Thanks! BTW, I replied to your visitor message, did it notify you or not? I can't remember if it does!

FINAL ENTRY

Before anyone says anything, the reflections were done using only the dodge and burn tools, just like the reflections from the LFA lights in the 'Realism' week. If it's not allowed then I've got one backed up without it.

I think there should be an exception to the rule this week that allows us to add road reflections. This is 2.0. Might give others an advantage, but I wouldn't imaging that they'd have any more of an advantage then they usually do.

But really, why didn't PD spend some extra time and put some reflections on the road when it's wet? They had them in GT4.

I think there should be an exception to the rule this week that allows us to add road reflections. This is 2.0. Might give others an advantage, but I wouldn't imaging that they'd have any more of an advantage then they usually do.

But really, why didn't PD spend some extra time and put some reflections on the road when it's wet? They had them in GT4.

I understand the desire for adding reflections (I wonder why they were left out too), but I'm not going to start adding special editing rules each week, since we already operate with a fairly wide palette of post-game options :)

That said, Mog has shown the clever way of doing things and still complying with the rules 👍

Thanks! BTW, I replied to your visitor message, did it notify you or not? I can't remember if it does!

Yep, it notified me. Thanks for your help. :cheers:

Final Entry

so many great Entries again. Love mogs, Natos and Bens Entries (also lots of others..):drool:👍

Dang, mine isn't as good as some of yours. Good thing I have Friday off work, so I might be able to try and get a better shot.👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back